Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think she’d be better at using photoshop given her yuuuuurrrrrs of online experience using digital software. But no, as with everything, our Beggy is incompetent at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s actually in the beg for a freebie from Yorkshire Tea. People have lost their jobs & literally have no idea how they’re going to feed their families, and she’s on the scrounge for free tea bags.

Lee has a well paid offshore job. Go and buy your own teabags, and at least pretend you have even the tiniest bit of self respect, you greedy, tight-fisted layabout.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“My little migraine/collapsing episode” - right Beggy the one where you faked an illness for views? Then quickly backtracked when you realised saying you’d had a seizure might have meant you couldn’t drive!
and “so many” people asking about her headbands ..... yeah like none. Bet you’re gutted you can’t do a swipe up for them you greedy grabby twit!
Just piss off you annoying self absorbed twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
People should hound these companies when it's clear spoiled, privileged idiots are on the beg for another little freebie :sick:
Don't even think it's about the money, more of a status thing. Who can get the most companies to stroke their overprivileged ego.

Reactions: 12
“My little migraine/collapsing episode” - right Beggy the one where you faked an illness for views? Then quickly backtracked when you realised saying you’d had a seizure might have meant you couldn’t drive!
and “so many” people asking about her headbands ..... yeah like none. Bet you’re gutted you can’t do a swipe up for them you greedy grabby twit!
Just piss off you annoying self absorbed twit!
Don't worry, she'll be hunting some online that are "so so similar" that she can #aff link the crap out of for all the sheep that are so so gutted they can't get their hands on them!

Reactions: 12
All this moaning about her precious Yorkshire decaf tea?!! ... just get Mumsy to get you a box of bloody ‘ normal’ decaf tea and shut the f... up! She’s willing a stint in bed when lee comes home as she states firstly she’s so ‘sensitive’ to caffeine that brings on migraines and ‘ mini collapses’ but is willing to risk it by drinking her 1,000 cups of the full strength stuff a day being on her own in isolation with 3 small kiddies ?!! So responsible of you Begay when the solution is simple but hey guess that brain of yurrrs just doesn’t do intelligent..

Reactions: 23
The only thing that tea bag and hair band shite was about was to let us complete Banchory lock down bingo. hi Rebecca 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of her worst photoshops was the comic relief/tkmaxx campaign for a year ago. Was so obvious as on her grid you could see in the same row a normal , undoctored picture. She lapped up the comments about how good she looked knowing it was a lie (and she looks great in the normal pic imo)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen this online. It just about sums her up....

The thigh-gap problem involves people - mainly teenage girls - attempting to emulate worryingly thin models and airbrushed images by creating an unnatural gap between their thighs.

Reactions: 18
She just shouldn’t be getting away with photoshopping a picture which is meant to promote a healthy lifestyle

One of her worst photoshops was the comic relief/tkmaxx campaign for a year ago. Was so obvious as on her grid you could see in the same row a normal , undoctored picture. She lapped up the comments about how good she looked knowing it was a lie (and she looks great in the normal pic imo)
wow that’s mental the difference 😱

And she’s got three girls!! Great way to promote your body to them!!! Photo shop and filter!!!

Reactions: 14
I fully intended commenting on her digitally enhanced photo and asking her why she would promote an unhealthy body image but I'm blocked from commenting. Bollocks. Woke up fuming this morning. Would have happily sacrificed being blocked to give her a reality check. Ive unfollowed her instead. Sad cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She just shouldn’t be getting away with photoshopping a picture which is meant to promote a healthy lifestyle
No and I posted about this yesterday, she'll have to be VERY careful what and how she promotes any product around health, fitness, diet and wellbeing. VERY careful. I'll be watching this very closely as Aberdeenshire Trading Standards have experience in pulling up those that make false claims. Being stupid will not wash in a prosecution.

• Heart
Both her and her gormless PT Rami both should have been pulled up by trading standards regarding the completely bogus claims they both made regarding her non-existent “transformation” while they were peddling his PT business. It was all lies and they deliberately used an old photo of her as the “before” image but claimed that it was taken on the 1st day of her PT sessions.

Reactions: 21
She classes brushing the dog as grooming.
He's not slack in Insta wee horse.
His the commments are deeply worrying that people are that crazy.
I still think she got a reject with Bertaaaaaaaay! He is the size of a horse and he has a strange long horse face. His eyes are also really close together. I feel like he is a human trapped in a dog body! Def not the insta-perfect ‘poo she thought she was getting!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Both her and her gormless PT Rami both should have been pulled up by trading standards regarding the completely bogus claims they both made regarding her non-existent “transformation” while they were peddling his PT business. It was all lies and they deliberately used an old photo of her as the “before” image but claimed that it was taken on the 1st day of her PT sessions.
Did anyone report them at the time?
Is it even on ramis Insta still.
I would report ASA tropics but they never do anything.
I'm amazed no one contacted DVLA.
Also do lees employers have rules about filming on rig and social media conduct .
I guess ico complaints gone to dead end.
Whalar load of tit don't care.
She can't be making huge amount off tropics especially on a private group.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.