Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean when the kids come in and out from the garden 20 times in as many minutes I have been known to mutter ‘fucks sake’ under my breath but then again, I’m not a blogger who trades on their idyllic family life to sell tit.
But she’s just so relatable 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
duck” the kids have come back in already

Do duck off Rebecca and have some bleeping perspective on your life. A 5 year old died from Coronavirus the other day.
You are able to all be at home SAFE
(I know Lee is working but he will be spending 3 WEEKS at home when he returns)

hold your children tightly and love on them you disgusting mother - you truly do not deserve the title “mum” you are a disgrace.
I'm sure the 2 nurses who died this week would have given anything to have been able to stay safe and at home with their 3 children.....she's an embarrassment for a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahhhhhh this is why she sent the inconveniences out in the garden... much needed eye duck time.
92D6CC81-2372-4051-82B2-3E99CDE15C63.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If you are working out properly you wouldnt be pissing about the gym in a high neck long sleeve top anyway you absolute plum

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Doughnut not donut! Writing is her job and she can’t even spell or proofread. What a cocunt!
I think she's trying to appeal to the North American market with her spelling "donut" in this way.
You've no chance Rebecca, your absolutely brutal compared to how they vlog.
Now I'm craving 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gobsmacked by the people in London parks?! Coming from she who claims to not have known she wasn't meant to drive to beauty spots . Pot kettle black!
As a Londoner it is very frustrating to see pics of people sunbathing when we are sticking to the rules like glue (and not doing whatever the feck we want and pretending we don't know we're not meant too) but when I went on my morning walk there was literally noone in my local park. So my community is playing it's part very well, Mrs M you are letting your side down.

Reactions: 26
People dying while they save lives, people working 14 hour shifts while they save lives, people losing loved ones. She’s moaning about not being able to exercise alone. Please Rebecca, I know you can only comment on “your life” but for once have some respect and just be quiet. Don’t moan about trivial things even though they are your normal. Please

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I didn't have the confidence to show it to maybe 20-30 (max?) at the gym but I'll happily upload several photos to 105,000 followers....

Ok then!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ooh, a new pose! Twatty hand... and what's this....influencer pointy selling finger channels ET. Genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her face and reaction when her children come in from the garden! Bloody hell, she is unbelievable.
Never mind the dialogue - "Oh God, they're back already. Fuuuck."

Such a delight!

Can't help but think how down I would be being one of the daughters when they are old enough to deep dive into the archives of the lovely interwebs and see all this for themselves.
I think I would be pretty hurt if I saw a video of my mother doing this. We don't get on great anyway, but we try. And honestly, if those kids end up in their early 20's with some sort of childhood emotional neglect issues / mental health gripes of their own, it's little video's like this that will truly break their hearts.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.