Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send strength. WTF. Wake up you stupid fool. Why the hell would I send strength to someone who snuggles up on the sofa posting links. Wise up dear. You are a nobody. I’ll save my thoughts for frontline workers.
Poor Rebecca ..... wise up. You are a grown up. Please start acting like one rather than the pathetic fool you currently are.
She really does live on another planet, last night my son (20) had to ring 999 for his grandad (my dad) at midnight, then had to drive him to our local first point for patients with Covid symptoms (dads been ill 10 days) then send him in on his own, wait outside then drive him to the hospital, drop him at the door where he was met by our fabulous nhs staff and go home, and now we just wait, with no contact.
My son, although an adult, is isolated at his grandparents, making it hard on my 8 yr old, so on our daily walk we walk past the house and wave, little things help.
The ignorance Rebecca has shown in not knowing the difference between social distancing and self isolation is beyond frustrating. If her children showed symptoms then she needs to self isolate in her house where no one else will come into contact with anything they touch. But obviously she hasn’t, still showing us in HER woods. I can’t even put into words how much she infuriates me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why doesn’t she just rub on the magic sleep foot cream she banged on about with the older girls!!
I remember it was the best thing since sliced loaf and she just LOVVVED it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t she just rub on the magic sleep foot cream she banged on about with the older girls!!
I remember it was the best thing since sliced loaf and she just LOVVVED it!!
Was it gifted? That’s what made it the best thing for her, if she has to pay it probably doesn’t work 😂

Reactions: 14
Was it gifted? That’s what made it the best thing for her, if she has to pay it probably doesn’t work 😂
When is something beggy really really loves not gifted!! She grumped on about running out and the girls not sleeping anymore and if by magic more arrived!!

Most of this will be in the original Meldrum vlog days that are all deleted when she didn’t declare anything gifted!
Then she had the cheek to do a vlog about babies sleeping!! Smug git my baby sleeps wonderfully!!

83EC8B8B-1055-4A01-9D78-B9880048BB00.jpeg
0AE03E8F-1CA0-4A0D-A08E-78533B58C0FA.jpeg
7FA6ECDE-A4B4-4F7D-86DF-496E2C53CE6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think they are cutting down trees in ‘their’ woods to save money instead of buying logs?
All those wood burning stoves and fires that everyone had to have over the last few years don’t come without stupid people trying to make their own solutions

Reactions: 1
Send strength? Is she taking the piss? Strength for what love, to get from the couch to the kettle? Strength to walk into *your* woods?

She has a knack for making me dislike her more with each new story.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.