Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they are cutting down trees in ‘their’ woods to save money instead of buying logs?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Still catching up...
We can interpret the “rules” how we want to make it for (as clearly she is) but WHY WOULD YOU TAKE SICK KIDS OUT ANYWHERE REGARDLESS OF LOCKDOWN RULES? you put them in bed, on the sofa and cuddle, you don’t parade them around in the freezing cold.
My son showed the high temp symptom two weeks ago last Sunday and we have kept him in the confines of our home, or garden, until the last few days. It doesn’t take a genius!

At this point possessions mean nothing. Coronavirus has stripped us all of our status. I have a brand new car on the drive, can’t go anywhere. Was due to fly today on a long haul holiday, can’t go.
The people who aren’t as fortunate as I, or most of us including the Meldrums are where my sympathy goes. Yesterday I had a wobble with the homeschool that doing a few hours a day wasn’t enough. My husband reminded me that there are some kids who won’t get any kind of attention and who are left in awful atmospheres and situations during this time.

Count your blessings Meldrum. Stop flouting the rules. You truly are a lucky and blessed woman, you just need to wake up and realise it x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Do you think they are cutting down trees in ‘their’ woods to save money instead of buying logs?
Yeah, she's probably totting up a bill to give to the developers for all the time and money she's saving them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes Rebecca, sending all our best wishes to all our nurses in ITU and consultants, who after witnessing many a death that they too find the strength after working so bloody hard to keep patients alive. A nights sleep lost due to child being awake is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Whingy whiney posts from an influencer doesn’t compare. Being a key worker doesn’t matter if the kids have been up all night or not. I’ve still to find the strength to work, Come home and do the mum/housewife role.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sending strength to frontline workers, thanks. Not to lazy unemployed influencers who sit around all day ‘creating content’. Literally doesn’t matter one jot if you get sleep or not, you ignorant pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sending strength to frontline workers, thanks. Not to lazy unemployed influencers who sit around all day ‘creating content’. Literally doesn’t matter one jot if you get sleep or not, you ignorant pig.
This

Reactions: 7
Another thing that she harped on about and then it disappeared never to be mentioned again... sleep study on poppy

Reactions: 25
No way was she up til 4 am with Poppy. More lies. Poppy probably woke at then went back to sleep. Is Florence got up at 5 it’s probably cos she’d have enough sleep as Rebeggar does NOTHING with them all day. How can a child be tired when they do nothing but 5 mins of craft ( and only Beggy only did that for the ‘Gram). We are all in lockdown ( well Beggy ignores it anyway) but she could actually spend time doing fun stuff with her kids. God knows she doesn’t do anything else like housework, gardening etc!!

Reactions: 14
Thought this deserved a permanent spot here.... Go Poppy!!
This is what you call Karma. Stop moaning about YOUR sleep. Nobody’s bloody interested. You can just chill under a blanket with your hot tea. What about the Key workers who have to that as well as do a 12-14 hour shifts?? Then come home and still have to do house chores. You don’t know your bloody born. You selfish, ignorant women! 🤬
Send Strength?? Are you having a bleeping laugh. I’ll send you a big dose of reality that’s what you bloody need!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If she needs the glasses for distance and driving - why the duck is she wearing them to have her breakfast in the midst of a lockdown?!

Christ on a bike she’s a fucktard.

of course Poppy isnt sleeping now Patricia is out on the rigs. She’s just working so bloody hard at this bloody solo parenting. She needs a bloody hot cup of bloody tea and a snuggle under a bloody blanket pronto 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Send strength. WTF. Wake up you stupid fool. Why the hell would I send strength to someone who snuggles up on the sofa posting links. Wise up dear. You are a nobody. I’ll save my thoughts for frontline workers.
Poor Rebecca ..... wise up. You are a grown up. Please start acting like one rather than the pathetic fool you currently are.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“ Happy kids,sunshine and bubbles”In her last post ... ha ha yeh 😜😂.... no sign of those ‘happy ‘kids of yours in that snap reckon it’s beggy blowing away on the back door step whilst she has those poor kids strapped to their beds ... whilst she has a wee cup of hot tea!

• Haha
“ Happy kids,sunshine and bubbles”In her last post ... ha ha yeh 😜😂.... no sign of those ‘happy ‘kids of yours in that snap reckon it’s beggy blowing away on the back door step whilst she has those poor kids strapped to their beds ... whilst she has a wee cup of hot tea!
And a fag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey fellow Tattle Bas*£$%"

Hope you don't think this is inappropriate but if your like me and can not justify the price of the skin care products that madam is trying to flog us all.
Superdrug have 1/2 price on all Sanctuary skin care products if your interested.
Yes I am bad but have just ordered 3 products and saved £21. My skin is so dry and awful looking at the moment.

• Haha
If she needs the glasses for distance and driving - why the duck is she wearing them to have her breakfast in the midst of a lockdown?!

Christ on a bike she’s a fucktard.

of course Poppy isnt sleeping now Patricia is out on the rigs. She’s just working so bloody hard at this bloody solo parenting. She needs a bloody hot cup of bloody tea and a snuggle under a bloody blanket pronto 🤔
Pats beer keg
. Poppy is back to napping during the day and she is put down to sleep too early so obviously she isn’t sleeping , she had no issues with restless legs or anything else it was purely too long napping during the day , or as she puts it quiet time she is a fool a grade A selfish greedy , pointless twit eventually her genuine followers will see this , are any of the other mummy influencers commenting , offering sympathy ?or are they all ignoring her fearing being tainted by her greed and duplicity

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.