Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a stupid question... Havent seen the mentioned £55 ridiculousness pjs... Only some she aff linked yest... Some cream ones totally impractical colour with kids... But out of interest and let's tattle shame her if so.... But has she even bought and shown herself wearing said £55 pjs.??? If not greedy grubby denisemeldrum... If not why not if they are so great??? Practise what you aff link swipe greeedybecca!!!!!😠

Reactions: 11
Probably a stupid question... Havent seen the mentioned £55 ridiculousness pjs... Only some she aff linked yest... Some cream ones totally impractical colour with kids... But out of interest and let's tattle shame her if so.... But has she even bought and shown herself wearing said £55 pjs.??? If not greedy grubby denisemeldrum... If not why not if they are so great??? Practise what you aff link swipe greeedybecca!!!!!😠
I would but got blocked for suggesting a bracelet she could pay for ...

Reactions: 2
Funny how all most sizes are out of stock and not just because she knows they are selling fast. Re question to lady I know working in ladies dept. Rebecca has no way of knowing how fast they have sold out. She’s telling porkies saying they are. She doesn’t have inside knowledge to know this. Only JL staff online would know how fast they have sold. She’s only using the swipe up saying quick they are selling fast as she knows the are all out of stock apart from L ones and using it to lure the sheep to swipe up quickly.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tattlers ..want a bit of grabecca joy??!!! Her vlog 6 days ago 3 days into lockdown.... 16k views ... Out of 120,000 subs... Equals 7.5% of subs watched it.... What a totally tit influencer stat!!! Love it!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Agree the house is hideous. Just think what she could have got with 600k and they got that house! 🤣 it suits her though!
Hope your daughter is feeling a bit better? Hope you are doing as well as you can lovely X You have been in my prayers

The house is grim. One of the biggest purchases a couple jointly make and Lee did not seem keen. How do you move knowing that...now he seems the one lumbered with the majority of mortgage payments while Becky sips tea in the woods.
Yay Becky, you made all 15 of us so jel! We wish we all had a spooky looking house that needed that much work doing to modernise it, some of us can't sleep being so consumed by envy of your mismatched furniture...you can't polish a turd, but you can paint the kitchen cupboards and stick up some Desenio prints!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny how all most sizes are out of stock and not just because she knows they are selling fast. Re question to lady I know working in ladies dept. Rebecca has no way of knowing how fast they have sold out. She’s telling porkies saying they are. She doesn’t have inside knowledge to know this. Only JL staff online would know how fast they have sold. She’s only using the swipe up saying quick they are selling fast as she knows the are all out of stock apart from L ones and using it to lure the sheep to swipe up quickly.
Also if theyhuy anything else she still gets commission!! Thus needs a serious overhaul, commission should be paid only on the item mentioned. I can’t stand her or the other influencer stil, trying to fleece their followers. I’m praying people wake the f**k up and realise they have their own minds and don’t need these parasites.

Hope your daughter is feeling a bit better? Hope you are doing as well as you can lovely X You have been in my prayers

The house is grim. One of the biggest purchases a couple jointly make and Lee did not seem keen. How do you move knowing that...now he seems the one lumbered with the majority of mortgage payments while Becky sips tea in the woods.
Yay Becky, you made all 15 of us so jel! We wish we all had a spooky looking house that needed that much work doing to modernise it, some of us can't sleep being so consumed by envy of your mismatched furniture...you can't polish a turd, but you can paint the kitchen cupboards and stick up some Desenio prints!
Funniest of all was that fact most I’d us loved the cute little starter home!!! 😂

Reactions: 16
£55 pyjamas but still no hair conditioner 🤷🏻‍♀️

And did Stephen King design the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's what they all do, if something doesn't have many sizes left claim they are "selling fast". I'd love to know if the so, so tiny reb managed to snag the very last so, so tiny size, as there's no way an "L" would fit her flat arse!

Reactions: 8
This utter pish with the woods really gets on my last nerve.

Rebecca, firstly do you not think if you were to have readily available access to the woods there would have been a fence out there? She’s the biggest bleeping chav in Inchmarlo.. has to jump the broken fence past the cheap plastic garden furniture she has dumped there, over the log pile of dreams to get to the bleeping woods. Get the fence fixed Rebecca and get a gate put in... I mean would that not be better for Lady Muck so she can get straight into the Royal Woods of Murder Mansion?

The person who commented about Safiyah’s behaviour in class - that doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Rebecca was raised as an entitled, spoiled little madam so the apple won’t be falling far from the tree. How else are the girls expected to behave when they see their mother acting that way on a daily basis? She’s clearly the one telling the girls that those are their woods and only they can walk in them.

Wasn’t that just such a lovely moment Rebecca captured of her girls really loving listening to Queen? 🤣🤣🤣 honestly Rebecca go get yourself to duck and put on some kids dance party for them. To be fair they seemed more excited about listening to Queen than they did when they got their new fur brother Burrrrteeeeee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Best get 2 pairs one on and one in the wash. What a joke £55 on pjs that’s more than my weekly shopping bill for food
I’d go one step further and say the sheep need one pair for each night. Actually, at the rate those leggings get changed, one pair will do... they’ll last a couple of months

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest IGstory... up all night with P and F. Assuming because they’re unwell as she’s previously told us. Yet her reaction is how SHE’LL get through the day. I’d personally be more worried about my wee girls than anything else. 🙄

Reactions: 17
That's what they all do, if something doesn't have many sizes left claim they are "selling fast". I'd love to know if the so, so tiny reb managed to snag the very last so, so tiny size, as there's no way an "L" would fit her flat arse!
I know. She’s speaking Rubbish. Of course she looks at the time first and sees that only one size left and uses it as a selling fast item and then uses swipe up. By using the selling fast she’s getting into the mind of easy targets on her page to go swipe up as if she’s said that said item is selling out then unsuspecting sheep will frantically all go swipe up. Rule no 1. Never ever swipe up on an influencers page. They are just pure rotten. And oh by the way thought she was saving ever so hard for the dream kitchen and holiday in the sun. At £50 a pop for pjays I think she’s telling porkie pies. Her holiday in the sun has all been forgotten now 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.