Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she shocked at people showing concern or questioning her? People are DYING! Of course followers will question her. Maybe they will start to see how she is handling this once again with mocking and “ffs” and realise she isn’t who they thought she was. She’s throwing a hissy fit again 🤷‍♀️ When will she ever grow up? She’s in her 30’s 🤣

Reactions: 22
Thank you! We are doing fine, his work are really on top of it so minimising mixing of crews, disinfecting all communal areas etc etc but it is a concern as we have two kids. Hope you are well too x

Edited to add. It didn't quote my quote 🤦 @LauraC35

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And now she's deleted all the comments off her walk in the wood. I was just reading them and woah they disappeared.
Can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.
The cold kitchen in your house devoid of love.
Read it and weep Mrs up your arse Meldrum xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Whereas the right thing to do would have been to show the actual guidelines and admit you were wrong.

Reactions: 13
I find her incredibly selfish and annoying but I have suspected covid-19 and I had a call with a 111 doctor today and he said everything about self isolation for 7 days and the rest of my house for 14 days but that I and the rest of my family could still go out for my daily exercise. Personally I don't feel well enough too but he said I definitely could. So if that's what the NHS 111 is saying than I don't think I can criticise Rebecca for going against guidelines. I'd be more inclined to let her kids rest in the warm than take them outdoors though, for their own sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What about all your sheep believing they are allowed to roam with symptoms? Be responsible ffs

Reactions: 10
The poor little me pity party has started.
She is not a punch bag or abuse or something like that.
Hey Mrs Meldrum I am bringing a haggis and the loch Ness monster to your pity party. Ochoa Eye the new.
She will probably try and do swipe ups for the Lich Ness Monster.🦎🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thing is, her kids aren’t showing symptoms, she made that up for engagement, like so many of her other lies. She deleted the stories when she realised that meant 14 days indoors, and pretended her crappy internet did it. That’s why she’s mad that everyone is still remembering it and commenting on it. She thinks she’s different to everyone else. The only thing she cares about is her own ‘mental health’. If it’s her private land, why are they building 500 houses on it 😂
She said one had a temp then said she had two with a temp....self isolating for 14 days should now be in force. There is no need to leave their garden, it’s big enough, plus the big thing here is the fact she doesn't own the woods, they are not hers. Other people could be walking there, the girls are shown way in front of her lots of times, what if someone else was near by?

Reactions: 14
Scotland has the right to roam. We can go just about anywhere as long as it’s in foot and not causing a nuisance
Yes I know. But nfu are advising farmers to put signs up to stop people walking those routes just now. To stop others from walking outwith their area. Bennachie and other places all done the same So the same goes with the private woods. Whoever owns them at present has a duty to make sure the public are not flooding there in their droves. It’s a very important time for farming during the spring and they don’t want anyone other than staff and who needs to be there for spreading the virus as it’s lambing time and the ever important spring sowing season. They as key workers want to be left alone without added pressure of public coming and spreading the disease and upsetting the lambs. Farmers and those linked in that industry are covered by the Scottish government as key workers for providing the nation with food without any disturbance. Anyone not from that area and without good reason will be told to leave or police called. The private woods are the same. You could have say 30 people from the vicinity of where Rebecca stays and not all following social distancing so they will if it’s an issue have to stop people walking. That’s why if it’s not been done already she shouldn’t be walking where ofhers can walk. She should be in her garden where no one can come near them as some of the children have displayed symptoms. Those girls have all the room in the world in her garden to play and run around.

Last edited:
Hi newbie here although I have been lookin here for a bit , my ma is friends with relatives of becca an yous are not wrong about them , snobby cows who think they tit disnae stink her ma is laughed at they call a missis bucket , Lee was deffo not there choice he is a wee prat , most they pals dont even like them and they laghin at them so m e of them on here they love to tell.her what yous is saying thats what pisses her off she knows they reading here she got drunk and kicked off thats why she off drink but some of them are not pals now I thought it mite cheer yous and I know she reads hear so it will.agitate her to wonder who I am my ma will kill m e if she clicks on but wirth it canae stand the twats the ma speshely thinking her lass is famous , aye to right she is for being a greedy twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Whether it’s private land or not, it doesn’t matter in Scotland as we have the right to roam. Therefore she can meet members of the public anywhere, especially given that there is a clear path which shows people walk their regularly.

Reactions: 9
I find her incredibly selfish and annoying but I have suspected covid-19 and I had a call with a 111 doctor today and he said everything about self isolation for 7 days and the rest of my house for 14 days but that I and the rest of my family could still go out for my daily exercise. Personally I don't feel well enough too but he said I definitely could. So if that's what the NHS 111 is saying than I don't think I can criticise Rebecca for going against guidelines. I'd be more inclined to let her kids rest in the warm than take them outdoors though, for their own sake.

Her garden is large and is ample size for her and her kids and her dog to do their daily exercise. There’s no need whatsoever for her to be traipsing her bloody family around the wooded area behind her house. No need whatsoever. She’s a pig headed, selfish muppet and yet again she cannot get it through her thick skull that she’s in the wrong AGAIN and has been caught out lying AGAIN and is now using the pity party poor me I’m a victim card to wriggle out of her behaviour yet AGAIN. She never learns. She’s unbelievable. Actually unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi there. Firstly, I’m absolutely not questioning what you’re saying. If that’s what you have been told, that’s what you have been told...but I’d be inclined to question that...you’ve suspected COVID-19 but you’re cleared to carry on exercising? Out in public for 7 days? As are your family for 14 days? I know we all endeavour to keep the acquired distance between others but that, at times, can be difficult, what if, by absolutely no fault of your own you came into contact with someone, unbeknown to you, someone with asthma or pregnant or vulnerable in another way, that even they don’t know, and inadvertently pass it on? That’s the horror of this virus. Surely they meant in your garden?

Again, this is absolutely NOT you I am questioning, but it seems slightly reckless advice to be given. But apologies if that is the chat from NHS 24? It certainly wasn’t the opinion I had. I know that NHS staff, they have very set guidance on what to do if we or anybody our family show symptoms and there’s no mention of exercise I don’t recall...but I’d need to check...apologies if I’m talking out my rear end! It’s been a long week!

Ps I hope you feel better soon. Hugs and all that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If there is symptoms in the family then for your own child’s health, the health of others and especially the NHS she must stay at home. She appears very uneducated about it all.

Whether it’s private land or not, it doesn’t matter in Scotland as we have the right to roam. Therefore she can meet members of the public anywhere, especially given that there is a clear path which shows people walk their regularly.
you don’t have the right to roam just now. A local farm got public removed by the police as were walking along the footpath and too many people. Once lockdown stops then it’s back to normal. We’ve had police in neighbouring villages stopping asking where they are going. Farmers have all got template letters to make up and carry with them to prove they are key workers so that they don’t get stopped and asked what they are doing and going.

This is the template letter to make up for all farmers and those linked to farming have the right to travel and if seen around farms are ok.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I live in an area outside Aberdeen that has a lot of land beside me as well as cliffs. I shall be declaring the cliffs and all green belt land around me mine from this moment on 😂😂 I might even get some Dubarry’s and a Barbour jacket to wear as I stroll through my land 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Moral of the story: use your common sense and don’t be a wanker! Stay away from everyone else until all family are cleared for 14 days. That’s the advice I was given by two doctors. He told me we must stay in for 7 days and keep adding that on for each member of family that gets ill.

Why would I want to go even for a walk when I could potentially infect others? Accidentally through genuine mistakes touch something or even have it on my from putting my shoes on? Then infect my whole street? I just don’t want to risk it. So we are staying in. It’s genuinely nothing compared to someone losing their life. This is the advice given to me by 111 gp and my own gp. Stay the hell home!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi there. Firstly, I’m absolutely not questioning what you’re saying. If that’s what you have been told, that’s what you have been told...but I’d be inclined to question that...you’ve suspected COVID-19 but you’re cleared to carry on exercising? Out in public for 7 days? As are your family for 14 days? I know we all endeavour to keep the acquired distance between others but that, at times, can be difficult, what if, by absolutely no fault of your own you came into contact with someone, unbeknown to you, someone with asthma or pregnant or vulnerable in another way, that even they don’t know, and inadvertently pass it on? That’s the horror of this virus. Surely they meant in your garden?

Again, this is absolutely NOT you I am questioning, but it seems slightly reckless advice to be given. But apologies if that is the chat from NHS 24? It certainly wasn’t the opinion I had. I know that NHS staff, they have very set guidance on what to do if we or anybody our family show symptoms and there’s no mention of exercise I don’t recall...but I’d need to check...apologies if I’m talking out my rear end! It’s been a long week!

Ps I hope you feel better soon. Hugs and all that.

No I get what you are saying. So the doctor called me back after I filled in a form online and he asked for my symptoms, who was in my house, questions about breathing etc. Then he said, sounds very likely to be Covid-19 and to stay and treat at home unless symptoms worsen then to call 111 again or 999 if really bad. I had to self isolate for 7 days and the rest of my family for 14 days but we were allowed to go for our daily exercise so long as it was in the outdoors and we kept to the 2 meter rule and to get family/friends to assist with any shopping that was needed. He didn't specify garden only. Me personally? I wouldn't go out. Right now I feel like turd but I also live in a very built up part of London and quite frankly keeping 2m apart on the pavement is impossible. But that is what the doctor who called me back said.

Reactions: 1
There was no temperature, no conjunctivitis, no seizure. It’s all for content. She thinks she’s being clever. She isn’t. It’s because she doesn’t have content from home schooling because all the kids do is play with a tuff tray. Thick as two short planks. Gotta keep the fish biting. Like I’ve said before. Covid19 doesn’t exist in her neck of the woods. Pardon the pun. No mention of FaceTimes to gramps. One, two, three... off you go beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.