Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed the comments had been turned off and came straight here to see why 🤣😂🤣

has something upset Rebecca 🤣

There was no temperature, no conjunctivitis, no seizure. It’s all for content. She thinks she’s being clever. She isn’t. It’s because she doesn’t have content from home schooling because all the kids do is play with a tuff tray. Thick as two short planks. Gotta keep the fish biting. Like I’ve said before. Covid19 doesn’t exist in her neck of the woods. Pardon the pun. No mention of FaceTimes to gramps. One, two, three... off you go beggy.
I thought she would have faked a child being sick to keep pat home!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noticed the comments had been turned off and came straight here to see why 🤣😂🤣

has something upset Rebecca 🤣

I thought she would have faked a child being sick to keep pat home!
Timing slightly off, but could back fire big time

Reactions: 8
Whether it’s private land or not, it doesn’t matter in Scotland as we have the right to roam. Therefore she can meet members of the public anywhere, especially given that there is a clear path which shows people walk their regularly.
We have been out walking to green space near our home but keeping distance . No symptoms & we are in Scotland. If we had symptoms I would stay home.
ETA it’s not a tourist green space just a small
Field up the road!

Reactions: 5
The guidelines are slightly different for the nhs in England, Scottish NHS doesn’t say you can exercise outside.
I think the rules are going to get more restricted though.

I just don’t understand why you would drag children out that had temps and sore eyes anyway, especially when there is currently fears of a weirdo hiding in the woods 🤷🏻‍♀️

She will be in a lovely mood tonight, won’t stop the hard sell on Tropic though!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I 've just put Gold on... Royle Family the golden egg cup... Saw Denise and thought of our very own,tight arse lazyarse denisemeldrum!😂😂
thought of another simi!arity... Dave does everything for Baby David!!! She s always needing a break and talks about how hard it is being a parent!!! And she can't cook!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What Rebecca fails to understand is that people are not just trying to have a go at her just now. She’s not a punchbag. It’s all of us that are being exposed to what’s right and what’s wrong. Opinions are running to a height we’ve never experienced that it’s best to be honest that she just shuts up and stays quiet just now. Be it Boris, the health secretary or Charles or any of us. If we the general public are seen to be flouting the rules of this virus in anyway on any of our own social media platforms we all will from any direction be slated for what we are doing if people think it’s wrong. The unprecedented situation is causing so many to be in such high alert that I don’t blame anyone for calling other people out. A good lot of us are terrified we or our friends and family catch this and don’t recover. Rebecca would just be best to not say anything. I’d put her on par with what fergie did whilst in the royal family. She kept on putting her foot in it and never learned either. Kate however she always manages with grace to do the right thing and keeps her nose clean. Rebecca I think due to her sheltered life just doesn’t think. She needs someone in PR to constantly guide her.

Reactions: 12
Oh poor Denise Meldrum/Verruca Salt......

can just imagine the call to old Ma cannon.....
”mummy, the trolls are bullying me again”

And here is yet another episode that has come to bite her on her bony, flat arse

🤦🏼‍♀️👏🏼👌🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh poor Denise Meldrum/Verruca Salt......

can just imagine the call to old Ma cannon.....
”mummy, the trolls are bullying me again”

And here is yet another episode that has come to bite her on her bony, flat arse

🤦🏼‍♀️👏🏼👌🏼😂
And the police come calling to mummy meldrums house for letting the delinquent daughter of theirs out again during lock down and charge her parents for being so soft with her 🤣 Rules weren’t there forRebecca. Thinks she’s always been a rebel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the police come calling to mummy meldrums house for letting the delinquent daughter of theirs out again during lock down and charge her parents for being so soft with her 🤣 Rules weren’t there forRebecca. Thinks she’s always been a rebel.
such a badass, eh Reb! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People are just telling her what she was doing was wrong and she wouldn’t accept that . Stop being an irresponsible arsewipe and stay home, save lives & protect our NHS!!

• Heart
Just looked at the infamous woods photo on her instagram with all comments removed...that got to have been taken by a person. ie mummy Cannon... the govt clearly says YOU don't meet anyone!!!! even if you have no symptoms. Greedy selfish grabecca 🙋👋it applies to everyone in the whole of the UK!!! Anyone screen shot that and put it on here to remind said numpty Mrs meldrum??!!I
Oh to have seen what the comments said... I wonder if anyone questioned who was with them!! I noticed some sheep politely but clearly telling she shouldn't be out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well is she is meeting up with her mum on her walks in her own private forest 😂😂 and her girls have it she’s only going to make her mum very ill!! Selfish cow!!! Don’t think people like her understand how bad this is!! It’s not a joke thousands and thousands could die!! It’s bloody serious you only have to look at the massive new London hospital how many beds that has and they want to do the same for Manchester and Birmingham so in totally the uk will have 33,000 beds!!! It is no joke!!!

I work on the front line at a big hospital I would love to be able to stay at home with my kids all day!! Instead of going to work seeing what I see and looking after really poorly people and then risk bringing it home to my children!! She makes me so angry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Denise in the car has just said" you never stop being a mother! "... Well our Denise mel drum does the minute nannymclee comes home ,and everyday when she banishes all three kids to their own rooms unsupervised for an hour
( Inc 2 yr old😠😠) for her me time quiet time!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes gone through extensive training on all tropics products .... I guess that means shes read the description

• Haha
Shes gone through extensive training on all tropics products .... I guess that means shes read the description
She will pay attention to that as that’s earning her money. How though at a time like this. I don’t know who will buy from her just now as we’ve all got more important issues going on

Reactions: 6
Ex
9BB7440D-2118-4507-A2E0-B1011F715009.jpeg

Extensive training love to know what that consists off 😂😂
What a load of rubbish

• Haha
  • Sick
Extensive training. Oh man, where’s my tena?

How’s the reiki training going beggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.