Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the protocol for when the chief cook and bottle washer comes off the rig? Surely he can’t just come straight home in case he’s unwittingly been in contact with anyone with symptoms? We’ve all been told not to see family and friends whatever so he’ll have to go elsewhere?
I'm not sure that's entirely true but I'd love to know. My fella is a firefighter, he does 4/5 on 3/4 off, he's is coming home as usual In-between, where else is he expected to go 🤷

Reactions: 3
Why is she going to the woods when she said two of her children has a temperature? This is a prime example of why this pandemic will go on for longer because duck whits like her aren’t following the rules. Take me and my family for example, last week I had symptoms or cough, temp so we all self isolated and my husband was on sick pay (still is) do what your told fuckwhit!

Reactions: 24
Ok, those woods may be private but they do not belong to the Meldrums, so technically should she even be there?? With or without temps. Secondly who took the pic?? Bit to good for a put the camera on a rock, reckon Mimi was with them??? oh and this is for the person who told her to ‘ignore the numpties’ 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻F**k OFF 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
F**k off Rebecca, trying to make out that the woods are her private land 😂😂 Anyone can go in those woods and I presume they do so do the responsible thing and stay at home, it’s not as if she doesn’t have enough “land” to prance around in!

Reactions: 21
Ok, those woods may be private but they do not belong to the Meldrums, so technically should she even be there?? With or without temps. Secondly who took the pic?? Bit to good for a put the camera on a rock, reckon Mimi was with them??? oh and this is for the person who told her to ‘ignore the numpties’ 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻F**k OFF 🤬
No they don’t belong to the meldrums and should be closed off for communal access to who ever feels they want to use them. Possibly contact the council and have them sealed off like they have done scolty hill etc. Also doesn’t one of the girls have asthma. She is high risk. I wouldn’t hesitate to show this video to police and report her. I think it’s S who suffers with asthma as didn’t she take her to the salt clinic in westhill few years back. Both S and Lee have asthma. Also she makes out as if house came with all that land. No it didn’t. She doesn’t own any of that forest.

Reactions: 13
31927571-D910-4E0E-BEA7-E49ABB71E5D7.jpeg

No you selfish piece of tit it’s not ok .... I am absolutely raging 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What’s the protocol for when the chief cook and bottle washer comes off the rig? Surely he can’t just come straight home in case he’s unwittingly been in contact with anyone with symptoms? We’ve all been told not to see family and friends whatever so he’ll have to go elsewhere?
The shed??

Not being funny but he is a lot safer stuck on a rig in the middle of the North Sea with limited staff than someone working in a supermarket dealing day in day out with the public.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 101296

No you selfish piece of tit it’s not ok .... I am absolutely raging 😡😡😡😡
It mentions not to go in public areas during self isolation. She says the woods are private. Yes ok if private to her and solely her then fine. She doesn’t own them so technically they are not for her own private use, and if others using that woods it then becomes a public area. She would need to show authorities that no one other than her family have the full 100% use of that woods to be ok. And I bet others use them too. Be quite easy to find info on what’s the rules for walking around the woods during lockdown. Even ask Grampian police Scotland on their Facebook page and someone will reply. All walkways through farm land has been closed off for time being due to not allowing others to be walking on them just now.
999272BA-8500-4813-A169-46B62E8A7F45.png

Reactions: 14
I'm not sure that's entirely true but I'd love to know. My fella is a firefighter, he does 4/5 on 3/4 off, he's is coming home as usual In-between, where else is he expected to go 🤷

Fair point! I’m getting confused with all the different do’s and don’t’s. Hope you’re all doing ok 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
According to the below advice, she can go for a walk once a day

Self-isolation helps stop coronavirus spreading
Do not leave your home if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or live with someone who does.

This is called self-isolation.

If you are self-isolating, you must:

• not leave your home for any reason, other than to exercise once a day – but stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people
  • not go out to buy food or collect medicine – order them by phone or online, or ask someone else to drop them off at your home
  • not have visitors, such as friends and family, in your home
You can use your garden, if you have one.

Reactions: 3
According to the below advice, she can go for a walk once a day

Self-isolation helps stop coronavirus spreading
Do not leave your home if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or live with someone who does.

This is called self-isolation.

If you are self-isolating, you must:

• not leave your home for any reason, other than to exercise once a day – but stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people
  • not go out to buy food or collect medicine – order them by phone or online, or ask someone else to drop them off at your home
  • not have visitors, such as friends and family, in your home
You can use your garden, if you have one.
Yes but if you have a garden you have to use that firstly. And rebecca has shown us numerous time’s her huge area of land that is her ‘garden’. She’s plenty room there to exercise

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It mentions not to go in public areas during self isolation. She says the woods are private. Yes ok if private to her and solely her then fine. She doesn’t own them so technically they are not for her own private use, and if others using that woods it then becomes a public area. She would need to show authorities that no one other than her family have the full 100% use of that woods to be ok. And I bet others use them too.
View attachment 101299
Or the area she decided to drive to the other day... she has a large enough garden for them she doesn’t need to go to ‘her woods’ which are not her woods.

Sorry but she has pissed me off no end today with her absolute selfishness and refusal to see that she could be more careful. If her kids are symptomatic why the hell is she dragging them out for a walk?

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here but I couldn't not comment after her latest post!!! Is she actually f'ing serious, if your kids are symptomatic why would you even contemplate going out. This is why this virus isnt going away in a hurry because of people like her!!! Keep your kids inside and stay away from places where other people could actually go!!! Stupid f'ing idiot!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm shocked at her stupidity. Why on earth would she think that the government would advice people to go out once a day if they show symptoms?!
I am absolutely livid that she thinks this is ok.
Does anybody follow Taza?She is a New York mummy blogger,twee but fun to have a nosey at.She has just posted that her family have fled New York in a mobile home as she is fed up staying in her apartment. She been rightfully roasted in the comments but there are also loads of people applauding her decision.It beggars belief.

Reactions: 12
Or the area she decided to drive to the other day... she has a large enough garden for them she doesn’t need to go to ‘her woods’ which are not her woods.

Sorry but she has pissed me off no end today with her absolute selfishness and refusal to see that she could be more careful. If her kids are symptomatic why the hell is she dragging them out for a walk?
Yes don’t even dare say she didn’t know the rules. She’s in the public eye and that’s rule no 1 to find the rules beforehand to save you making a big boo boo in public. It’s only a matter of time before someone does something about it

View attachment 101308View attachment 101309Oh dear someone has resorted to fake accounts again to back herself up hahaha what a "numpty"
I think the use of the word numpties is a childish word to be using at this time. No one is a numpty for raising concerns at this unprecedented scary time we find ourselves in. You do not take the health of the kids lightly. And when you are in the public eye you don’t do it either, as you only leave the gate wide open for floods of comments good and bad. I’m afraid Rebecca you’ve made your life public you got to roll with the punches here I’m afraid. And you can’t be calling trolls when it’s such a serious issue our wide world find ourselves in. Even our Prince Charles who isn’t that far from her in birkhall isn’t free from bad press just now for travelling from London to his Scottish home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If you’ve got symptoms stay the hell at home! If you haven’t got symptoms and aren’t a key worker, stay the hell at home if you can!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If you’ve got symptoms stay the hell at home! If you haven’t got symptoms and aren’t a key worker, stay the hell at home if you can!
Let the kids out in the garden by all means. They need fresh air. But that is all. They have a big enough garden to play in and run around. It’s not like she’s in some ‘starter house’ in her mums words with a small garden to roam around in is it. #stayathome

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she’s been emptying those wine bottles again judging by her replies.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.