Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youbelter!

Yep I just can’t!! No words!!! Love to see you come and work with me for a couple of hours you wouldn’t last 5 mins on the frontline for the nhs!! If your celebrating that you managed to stay at home and look after your kids and post a few pics on insta with swipe ups and some rubbish YouTube videos!!! Get this lady a medal!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Wish I couldn’t sit at home on my arse looking after my kids!!!!!!! Instead of risking my life every time I go to work and fight to try save other people’s lives for them!!
Thank you so much for everything you’re doing. I couldn’t do what you do. We are lucky to have brave people like yourself getting up and going to work everyday. What you’re giving up and the worry you must go through is just astounding. Thank you 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I ordered a bunch of stuff from ebay and amazon for the kids, we got rid of all our outdoor stuff last year as it was all so worn and broken so ordered new bits for them to play with in the garden and a selection of crafty type stuff. Genuinely did not have a clue that this was so bad and of course every flaming item is arriving separately and now I feel awful! Certainly wouldn't be buying any expensive skin care online etc just now thou
I need to order my sons vitamins from amazon as that’s the only place I can get them at the moment once I’ve ordered them I’ll not be ordering anything online until everything is back to normal

Sayitso

VIP Member
Sick of cooking meals? But I though your little bad boy belter Pat prepped you 2 weeks worth of meals? You 2 really need to get your stories straight!
Hardly a meal, omelette is a quick and easy dinner

blackheart

Chatty Member
DD0AA022-2D09-4BB7-AEFD-1583590BB532.jpeg

Its pretty obvious she has no gap, look at her posing in the driveway pictures. Yes her legs are slim but not that big gaping hole at the top. anyone can give themselves a thigh by standing with their legs further apart and sticking their bum out 😒

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I’ll give you two tips from beggy to get the perfect thigh gap. Use a black pen to photoshop. When you get caught, stand with your legs further apart.

I’m guessing the kindly gifted tan has run out as the line isn’t as harsh. Shame beggy. You ain’t getting no more.

• Haha

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
What a self obsessed idiot never wished more that I could comment on this post , does she not understand thousands of mams and dads
I don't think she does. She is so completely and utterly self absorbed that she sees nothing outside of their four walls. Even if she had a thought for others - foodbank visit springs to mind - she erases them pretty quickly.

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
May e
I imagine they are dead. They can't have survived a winter in the garage. The house itself looks completely unheated so the garage would be a death trap.
Maybe 2 threads back maybe even the last one , some one who was in the know said the nursery has taken them.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Now Grabecca... You obviously had someone else out with you on your walk... Who took the photo and obviously not someone living in your house. You are breaking the NHS advice and govt guidelines... The evidence of you out with another person, on land NOT owned by you with kids with high temp symptom YOU said, published by your stupid self. Anyone can report anonymously. I and others can easily find the reporting number and evidence is online. Stay in your bloody mansion with a huge garden and stay away from your bloody mother and father as the Govt and law says ( yes it IS law now.. It was passed in a Bill ... hence Police powers to find and prosecute) READ THIS YOU SELFISH IGNORANT ADULT. Look at Neil Kinnocks son in this report and what the police said and think of you today going out with your mother or father or whoever was taking the effing photo😠😠

Dog owner advice during Coronovitus article. Read it REBECCA. Interesting accusation tips/ ideas... it talks about countries now insisting on dogs on leads and may happen here. Surely dogs coats, if touched/stroked by a hand with covid on, then stroked by another person soon after is a risk???Lots of useful tips here to occupy dogs, their confusion at less ecxercise. Dog mental health signs to look for and ideas. She won't bloody read it but hope it's useful for dog owning tattlers x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ems88

Chatty Member
I have just had a thought...I ran today for 40 minutes and did 4.5 miles. Just checked and I burnt just over 350 calories...What does Rebecca do to burn 500 calories in 30 minutes without looking sweaty?

I looked like a sweaty tomato when I got home!!
i know I do horrendous CrossFit work outs were I feel sick after and sometime I don’t even burn that many calories!! Her belt thing is rubbish!! Why doesn’t she use that expensive watch she got for Xmas!! Oh yea because it prob says she burn 200cals!!! 🙄🙄