Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88

Chatty Member
A big gym goer!! Erm I wouldn’t class her as that how long did she not go for she has only been back a couple of times!! So many lies!! 😂
84D519C9-D7A0-4B10-89DF-8E72354CFDA4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Trollstice

I do hope you’re feeling better soon. Pretty sure my husband has it now, hasn’t been out of bed for more than an hour or two since Friday, full of aches and pains, freezing cold and shivering but sweating so much it soaked the pillow, no sickness so far thankfully but feeling dreadfully ill, it is definitely worse than people think
So I found this list online of all the symptoms he might have at some point to watch out for. I have had every single Goddamn one on it 🤣 But not all at once. Apols for the tmi, but on the second day I had horrendous diarrhoea. My only symptom up until then had been a sore throat, no cough or temp. I went to walk my dog with the children along the road by our house and essentially crapped myself. Traumatised. Anyway I've not had that since, but my point is I felt fine until the exact moment I really, really wasn't fine. I was 200 meters from my house. Don't risk not being that close to your house unless you really have to!

Attachments

• Sad

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Hey, she’s getting there. We are on day 10 now and the cough is just the same as it was (it’s so tiring for her) however her temperature and headache has gone down. This temperature was consistently so high for 8 days. Her tummy, chest and arms particularly were the areas that were burning up the most. She is wiped out and looks so pale but at least she is over the infection stage. I’ve never heard a cough quite like this though so having to check her all throughout night as seen in many people there are different stages of this virus and we are watching her breathing with regular night checks to ensure she doesn’t deteriorate. So far so good & myself, my husband and eldest daughter have 4 days left roughly to show symptoms so fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞 thanks for asking xx
🤞 For better health Such a worrying time. Stay safe and take care

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
I need to get this off my chest. Our friend died this morning with Covid 19.

All this crap that these influencers are posting, Mrs M, Mama Reid, Lydia Elise Millen etc....encouraging people to continue shopping for non essentials, you are putting people’s life’s in danger, repeat you are putting peoples life’s in danger.
When are these idiots going to learn that this world is currently in crisis and encouraging/affiliate linking buying expensive and crap stuff for your face, handbags @ £5k plus, promoting Easter eggs etc.....it’s just innate 💩.
Please waken up and smell the roses and all start acting like sensible human beings, or we will never get out of this.

I need to back of from these types of people.....they are worse than vermin.
So sorry for your loss 😢😢

Reactions: 7

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I suppose it is like most things...she is a bit shit at it🤷‍♀️. Rather than go full pelt at it, make a private tropics group and be up front and really proactive, she is half arsed mentioning it every now and then and scrubbing her face every vlog. She really is not a natural at self employment or working from home😂
Or working full stop!

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Whether it’s private land or not, it doesn’t matter in Scotland as we have the right to roam. Therefore she can meet members of the public anywhere, especially given that there is a clear path which shows people walk their regularly.
you don’t have the right to roam just now. A local farm got public removed by the police as were walking along the footpath and too many people. Once lockdown stops then it’s back to normal. We’ve had police in neighbouring villages stopping asking where they are going. Farmers have all got template letters to make up and carry with them to prove they are key workers so that they don’t get stopped and asked what they are doing and going.

This is the template letter to make up for all farmers and those linked to farming have the right to travel and if seen around farms are ok.

Attachments

Last edited:

fireflies

VIP Member
How long did son get in prison.
If he's near end sentances he might be let out early because of virus.
Considering she claimed be afraid of the dark it's weird house to pick.
Only reason her parents still there is they couldent sell the banachory house so they sold the other and moved back.
Het parents paid less for their house which is nicer in 2016