Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
As posted on the Coronavirus thread my daughter has been ill with suspected Coronavirus for 9 days now. Two doctors have told me now they believe she has it as she has all typical symptoms. We won’t know for sure until she has the antibody test. It’s been an extremely unpleasant 9 days as she’s only 7. Started with the highest temperature and headache, then 24 hours later a dry cough which after 4-5 days turned into a crackly cough. The cough is relentless and completely and utterly exhausting. My daughter has never been so ill to be honest but we are managing. This selfish woman could have infected others by taking her children out. We are on day 9 of isolation waiting to see if the rest of us get it. She shocks me at her stupidity!
Sending loads of hugs. 🥰

Reactions: 9

twilightgarden

VIP Member
W

Fucking disgusting little idiot. Just goes to show there's more than one cocunt hanging out in Inchmarlo.

On a serious note, if the weirdo is not a neighbour he's hanging about 'her' woods. 🤢
I saw that and was disgusted at their behaviour! They shouldn’t be out together anyway but to do that to someone who’s doing their job at a difficult time is vile.

Hope she doesn’t leave the kids unattended in the woods any more, although she shouldnt be going beyond her garden at the moment.

Reactions: 9

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
And the police come calling to mummy meldrums house for letting the delinquent daughter of theirs out again during lock down and charge her parents for being so soft with her 🤣 Rules weren’t there forRebecca. Thinks she’s always been a rebel.
such a badass, eh Reb! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

fireflies

VIP Member
To be disliked and laughed at by own community.

Unable make own freinds so now forced friendships with lees freinds wives.

I think it's going take some awful ie financial doom, an accident, death or ill health for her to change her ways.

Leah P

What a boring twat you are you give me a migraine seeing your smarmy eye fucking posts who the fuck cares do you not watch the news woman real people dying , mums , grandparents kids you selfish twat

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member

Attachments

• Wow
The lipstick colour is horrific!! That and the hair band on her makes her look like a bad throw up 🤮 from the 60s!

• Haha

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Now people like her make me feel like I can’t order the few bits I need. I was waiting for payday and in desperate need of new knickers and a bra plus tights to be able to go to work.
should I order them before even online shops are shut down? I work two jobs, school and supermarket and tights for supermarket are an essential. M&S click and collect?

Jade33

VIP Member
Funny how all most sizes are out of stock and not just because she knows they are selling fast. Re question to lady I know working in ladies dept. Rebecca has no way of knowing how fast they have sold out. She’s telling porkies saying they are. She doesn’t have inside knowledge to know this. Only JL staff online would know how fast they have sold. She’s only using the swipe up saying quick they are selling fast as she knows the are all out of stock apart from L ones and using it to lure the sheep to swipe up quickly.
That's what they all do, if something doesn't have many sizes left claim they are "selling fast". I'd love to know if the so, so tiny reb managed to snag the very last so, so tiny size, as there's no way an "L" would fit her flat arse!

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
This is English law. Can’t find the Scottish one but dare say it’s the same. You can only access private land if it’s been said so as ok by the land owner. I think the land owner would find themselves in trouble for allowing public access and not keeping an eye on how much Footfall is passing through these woods every day. Most farm land has had to stop all public access through footpaths at this present time.

Attachments

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
Just looked at the infamous woods photo on her instagram with all comments removed...that got to have been taken by a person. ie mummy Cannon... the govt clearly says YOU don't meet anyone!!!! even if you have no symptoms. Greedy selfish grabecca 🙋👋it applies to everyone in the whole of the UK!!! Anyone screen shot that and put it on here to remind said numpty Mrs meldrum??!!I
Oh to have seen what the comments said... I wonder if anyone questioned who was with them!! I noticed some sheep politely but clearly telling she shouldn't be out.
I *might* have reported a couple of her deep, dark, wood photos for misinformation. Maybe.

Hellofresh

Sooo... what are these “multiple businesses” if it’s not instagram? What a crock of absolute shite 😂
View attachment 105021

Also, she replied to that key worker by saying lee is also a key worker - he’s not on the front line saving lives so wind your fucking neck in, she loves to make it seem like they’re the hardest done by in the world doesn’t she?!
E bay shop? 🤔🤫

• Haha

Pizzaparty

Thank you! We are doing fine, his work are really on top of it so minimising mixing of crews, disinfecting all communal areas etc etc but it is a concern as we have two kids. Hope you are well too x

Edited to add. It didn't quote my quote 🤦 @LauraC35

Last edited:

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I'm a fairly new follower of Mrs M, and one of the first things that jumped out at me when I started following her is how the hell do they afford that massive house and all the clothes she buys?

He can't earn that much money surely working offshore?

There’s been loads said about this already on these thread but in a nutshell they paid around about £600K for that house. Everyone suspects that they had help from her parents to be able to put down the huge deposit required to get a mortgage on it but they will never admit that so it’s kind of a moot point. It’s a horrible house, a man was brutally murdered by his son in the utility room. Yuk.

He will be making decent money off shore. He’s probably on anything from £45K a year to £60K but again they won’t say (which is fair enough, most people don’t discuss how much the earn 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Aina

Scotland has the right to roam. We can go just about anywhere as long as it’s in foot and not causing a nuisance
Is that right Rebecca? You really need to stop making fake profiles on social media and posting stupid things. That’s ACTUALLY TROLLING....

• Angry
  • Haha