Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Hardly a meal, omelette is a quick and easy dinner
I think that was her point, she is so so tired of “cooking” meals that she’s turned to an omelette. As if she’s been slaving over the stove every night cooking meals

Reactions: 7

Fathead

VIP Member
Re. The online ordering.

Alot of people who are self isolating are ordering medicine and other essentials. It's also a safety barrier for those who are vulnerable/have mental health issues and cannot cope with the new social distancing behaviour

Remove this lifeline from them and the implications for those in the already overstretched care industry are huge.
Yes but she ordered nail polish remover & probably “lounge wear”.

• Angry

fireflies

VIP Member
Her new video I think just shows joie out of touch she is with parenting! He is only away for two weeks and she’s moaning about it. Imagine being a single parent or widow knowing no one is around to help!! Fucking hell she needs to get a grip! That video was all about her and her selfishness!! My husband is still work so I have no help all day and it really isn’t that bad as you are just at home! I find normal days much more stressful!! i also reckon that family have been round to help, there is no way she’s doing it all on her own!!! She’s is pathetic!!
But her parents are no spring chicken
She's putting them at risk.
There's the danger Lee could be offshore longer of someone gets it they will all quarantine.
She must be putting off sheep who are by yourselves/ worried about family or finances.
Many families I know have no idea what's happening over next few months.

HopTop

Also, what about the husband? He's been in contact with someone shoeing symptoms. He is isolating? Has he told his work?

Higuyzzzzz

Beggy you were never fat you were chubby but not fat. If I’m being honest I think she has an eating disorder she eats very little portions and she’s aged dramatically in the last year! Her skin is ruined, her hair Is dry and brittle and she has the flattest arse and most boyish figure I’ve ever seen. Takes me back to my day’s working in the local ED unit.

• Sad

WhatThe??

This is English law. Can’t find the Scottish one but dare say it’s the same. You can only access private land if it’s been said so as ok by the land owner. I think the land owner would find themselves in trouble for allowing public access and not keeping an eye on how much Footfall is passing through these woods every day. Most farm land has had to stop all public access through footpaths at this present time.
Scotland has the right to roam. We can go just about anywhere as long as it’s in foot and not causing a nuisance

Reactions: 6

HopTop

Pyramid scheme. Generic messages sent out to potential customers. At certain time intervals. Must be desperate for money.

Pandafeet

That company were well suited to her when it comes to ads. I bought this when I was a sheep. It never turned up the the company were beyond rude, dismissive and argumentative...actually....reb was that you?!?!?!

When is something beggy really really loves not gifted!! She grumped on about running out and the girls not sleeping anymore and if by magic more arrived!!

Most of this will be in the original Meldrum vlog days that are all deleted when she didn’t declare anything gifted!
Then she had the cheek to do a vlog about babies sleeping!! Smug git my baby sleeps wonderfully!!

View attachment 102474View attachment 102470View attachment 102471

• Haha

Woopsagain

Rebecca. ‘#staysafe and GROW UP Imagine a mummy of 3 girls showing this to the world, her kids teachers and any NHS front line worker seeing that. She needs reporting

She sure is. You sure she’s not related to that 14 year old who coughed in workers face and then ran into her private woods. She’s got same attitude for sure
hahhaahhaha I noticed this on her stories and thought she was doing some home schooling, hahaha looked again and realise what she is doing..
what a absolute joke this woman is.

Last edited:

CurlySue

VIP Member
Hey, she’s getting there. We are on day 10 now and the cough is just the same as it was (it’s so tiring for her) however her temperature and headache has gone down. This temperature was consistently so high for 8 days. Her tummy, chest and arms particularly were the areas that were burning up the most. She is wiped out and looks so pale but at least she is over the infection stage. I’ve never heard a cough quite like this though so having to check her all throughout night as seen in many people there are different stages of this virus and we are watching her breathing with regular night checks to ensure she doesn’t deteriorate. So far so good & myself, my husband and eldest daughter have 4 days left roughly to show symptoms so fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞 thanks for asking xx
Poor wee soul 😢
Hopefully she’s back to normal soon and everything crossed the rest of you escape it 😘

Fathead

VIP Member
Why is someone answering all the “where’s it from” sheep on her behalf? Is she a sheep or a tattlers. because she is saying eBay 😂😂. It isn’t me!

• Haha

CurlySue

VIP Member
Yes thank you, my father who is mid 60s and says it’s as busy as Xmas!
I have a few friends in Royal Mail who have all said it’s like Christmas! I’m disgusted, how do people think it’s ok to online shop as if it’s a normal time?? I could easily order a few things I need to finish off my house but I wouldn’t dream of it!

As posted on the Coronavirus thread my daughter has been ill with suspected Coronavirus for 9 days now.
I’m so sorry, what an awful time for you all. Hope your daughter is better soon and the rest of you manage to avoid it. Lots of love, I can’t even imagine what you’ve been going through 😢😘