Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I have the rage. We are all
In the shit financially and I’ve closed my business because morally I cannot use the services of Royal Mail or a courier company at this time, it’s bad enough they have to deliver essentials so I won’t be adding any pressure. This absolute bawbag is encouraging people to buy cleanser online and she’s just admitted to ordering nail polish remover online!!! Selfish, stupid, vacant twat! Who doesn’t she think is dispatching the parcels? Someone’s mum, daughter, loved one. Jesus suffering fuck.
Yes thank you, my father who is mid 60s and says it’s as busy as Xmas!

Reactions: 6

Ezra84

That picture of Florence is disgraceful imo. The filter she has added makes her look completely different. Shame on you

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I use tropic and really like the products. I first ordered though Jessica Avey as there was no one who I knew locally selling it. She offers the commission which she would have made back to you to spend on more products - think it’s 15 percent. I ve since found local ambassadors who are at the moment and donating commission/money to local charities. Which I think is a lovely touch. I d be buying the products anyway but would always use to someone who gives back first x

They make 25% commission, according to the tropics website

Somerville12

VIP Member
Denise in the car has just said" you never stop being a mother! "... Well our Denise mel drum does the minute nannymclee comes home ,and everyday when she banishes all three kids to their own rooms unsupervised for an hour
( Inc 2 yr old😠😠) for her me time quiet time!

• Heart

blackheart

Chatty Member
All of her “progress” shots have been altered - just look at the shadows and highlights behind her legs

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Shes gone through extensive training on all tropics products .... I guess that means shes read the description
She will pay attention to that as that’s earning her money. How though at a time like this. I don’t know who will buy from her just now as we’ve all got more important issues going on

Celandine

I’m surprised she is not offering paid for guided murder tours instead off inadvertently offering them for free on you tube. Also surprised she doesn’t do paid for meet and greets or offer messages on the cameo app 😂.
That all sounds like an awful lot of work. She's far too busy being a mum-boss, solo-parenting home-schooler. She needs her free time for me time.

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
i know I do horrendous CrossFit work outs were I feel sick after and sometime I don’t even burn that many calories!! Her belt thing is rubbish!! Why doesn’t she use that expensive watch she got for Xmas!! Oh yea because it prob says she burn 200cals!!! 🙄🙄
I think the bloody thing's broken, unless it's telling lies like Rebecca🤣

• Haha