Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
This is pretty terrifying :(

View attachment 104004
Terribly sad I assume not lees rig.
Unfortunately staff in rigs come from all over and they close contained spaces like cruise ships.
Even with skeletal team it's still risky if they they not monitoring or testing employees.
There's chance Lee could be carrying it as his kids could have given it to him.
Depends if she was lying about temperature and conjunstatvitas.
Why are they not worries about nana in Spain?

Reactions: 9

Nanna

Doughnut not donut! Writing is her job and she can’t even spell or proofread. What a cocunt!
I think she's trying to appeal to the North American market with her spelling "donut" in this way.
You've no chance Rebecca, your absolutely brutal compared to how they vlog.
Now I'm craving 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩😋

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I'm a fairly new follower of Mrs M, and one of the first things that jumped out at me when I started following her is how the hell do they afford that massive house and all the clothes she buys?

He can't earn that much money surely working offshore?

Ever the passive aggressive.
Who on their right mind sets up expensive skincare business during a pandemic.
She has very little business acumen.
She keeps losing ads
She had bloody awful house
Lee as a husband.
Huge mortgage
She lost previous management brands work, online freinds, real freinds and followers.

The cases of covid 19 is high in Scotland
Her precious woods will be built on.
The oil markets downturn contractors be 1st to go.
Housing market in downward spiral and they overpaid.
Heading towards really bad recession

I don't know why she's so smug and happy
They could lose everything.
She won’t ever lose everything because daddy has her back. That’s why she’s so unrelateable. Whatever hole she digs herself into, he’ll be there with the cheque book to bail her out.

Ruby red

Surely as a parent though you do know that transporting two out three children with a temperature to walk about some different woods is not a good idea? You don't need Nichola to tell you that...or do you think government guidelines are like ASA rules? They don't apply to you nah?

£18 is a basic shop for a week, £18 is entertaining your children with crafts supplies or feeding a child who would usually be at school, £18 is a worker buying their own PPE...sooo affordable!

I like how these floggers think the problem we face is having £18 to spend and not knowing how to spend it! Thank you Rebecca for your effort during this global pandemic...I was sat here wondering what to spend my £18 on, how fortuitous you've shown me how the skincare you earn money on is working on your skin!
Your so right, this Pratt is so out of touch it's scary 😠😠😠

• Sad

OliviaPope

What’s the protocol for when the chief cook and bottle washer comes off the rig? Surely he can’t just come straight home in case he’s unwittingly been in contact with anyone with symptoms? We’ve all been told not to see family and friends whatever so he’ll have to go elsewhere?
The shed??

Not being funny but he is a lot safer stuck on a rig in the middle of the North Sea with limited staff than someone working in a supermarket dealing day in day out with the public.

Runaroundrunner

So advert on radio quite clearly said “if you are symptom free then you can go out for one form of exercise a day if you have symptoms please stay in or use garden.”

Nelly

The comments to her videos are priceless, do these sheep actually think they are her best friends and that she cares about them.

Theses so called influencers are very strange human beings, I would hate to have their mind set.

Jade33

VIP Member
Is her channel and Instagram just there to push her little MLM business?
she’s like a dodgy Avon lady.

poppy is adorable. She doesn’t deserve her.

thats one big ass horse.... not the insta puppy she wanted at all.

View attachment 103113
God he looks so scruffy! She needs to brush his fur as bad as she needs to do the girls hair!