Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leah P

I need to get this off my chest. Our friend died this morning with Covid 19.

All this crap that these influencers are posting, Mrs M, Mama Reid, Lydia Elise Millen etc....encouraging people to continue shopping for non essentials, you are putting people’s life’s in danger, repeat you are putting peoples life’s in danger.
When are these idiots going to learn that this world is currently in crisis and encouraging/affiliate linking buying expensive and crap stuff for your face, handbags @ £5k plus, promoting Easter eggs etc.....it’s just innate 💩.
Please waken up and smell the roses and all start acting like sensible human beings, or we will never get out of this.

I need to back of from these types of people.....they are worse than vermin.
Sorry for your loss , you are very right these people are vultures disgusting

Reactions: 10

Jade33

VIP Member
Do you think they are cutting down trees in ‘their’ woods to save money instead of buying logs?
Yeah, she's probably totting up a bill to give to the developers for all the time and money she's saving them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure the stuff she's quoting applies to people who are vulnerable so self isolating. Every one I know in that category are taking their daily exercise. It does not apply to anyone with symptoms!!!

Reactions: 9

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I’m a Beauty therapist for over 20 years and I laughed😂at her ‘extensive training’ sure she hasn’t a clue?!!! ..... last night she said she didn’t even know how to apply half the products she was putting on her face...’ Ohh am I to pat this on or rub it I don’t know or remember but anyway’ .... so professional and training went so well love?!! ... Don’t Claim to know it all about a product and be their Ambassador and done EXTENSIVE training when you haven’t or if you have haven’t done any of your course work ....
Me too, the way she applied the products she has no idea. She’s drags her skin around with a flannel too!! But guess what Rebecca has had extensive training so she knows best!!
she basically read a booklet......I hate MLM! It won’t take off, she willgive it up soon!!

Whether it’s private land or not, it doesn’t matter in Scotland as we have the right to roam. Therefore she can meet members of the public anywhere, especially given that there is a clear path which shows people walk their regularly.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s looking at the NHS Scotland advice on NHS Inform 🤦‍♀️ What a bellend. Think if she really needs to go out it should just be to the garden, as others have said the woods are public.
Noticed in her stories the dog was off lead, she claims he has amazing recall but has he met other people or other dogs/animals when off lead before? What if he doesn’t come back and they need to be close to others to get him back?
Poor Poppy doesn’t look happy in the photo 😔

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Funny to see another Meldrum alias popping up to question locals with knowledge of the inner workings of Murder mansion. T
Maybe less of a member of the public and more of a spy.

Honestly reckon she wants to he caught on Tattle!

fireflies

VIP Member
Both her and her gormless PT Rami both should have been pulled up by trading standards regarding the completely bogus claims they both made regarding her non-existent “transformation” while they were peddling his PT business. It was all lies and they deliberately used an old photo of her as the “before” image but claimed that it was taken on the 1st day of her PT sessions.
Did anyone report them at the time?
Is it even on ramis Insta still.
I would report ASA tropics but they never do anything.
I'm amazed no one contacted DVLA.
Also do lees employers have rules about filming on rig and social media conduct .
I guess ico complaints gone to dead end.
Whalar load of shit don't care.
She can't be making huge amount off tropics especially on a private group.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
That box didn’t even have decaf written on it, I drink decaf tetley and it’s definitely written on it. She’s probably drinking normal tea and doesn’t know, thick cocunt she is!
I thought that too but since I don’t drink tea I thought perhaps the packaging for decaf is distinctive or something. Mind you Beggy is SO SO thick she’d wave a box of regular tea and not realise! Or she is just doing what her ( so so tiny) brain automatically programs her to do and LIE!