Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamakarma

This is what I was thinking.

What does she do normally that she’s saving money on now? 🤔
Because she is a narcissist, she has sweet FA that she could fill in on this 5 best things. How sad her life is that she puts the dog ahead of her kids.

Reactions: 10

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Funny how all most sizes are out of stock and not just because she knows they are selling fast. Re question to lady I know working in ladies dept. Rebecca has no way of knowing how fast they have sold out. She’s telling porkies saying they are. She doesn’t have inside knowledge to know this. Only JL staff online would know how fast they have sold. She’s only using the swipe up saying quick they are selling fast as she knows the are all out of stock apart from L ones and using it to lure the sheep to swipe up quickly.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Just had a look at her latest YouTube views they are really poor ! I don’t watch the videos but I read the comments for a laugh 😂 there are some truly ridiculous people following her some of the comments are comedy gold but suddenly occurred to me that reading comments might be classed as a view does anyone know if it would be because I definitely will stop ! .

• Haha

Booberella

Her face and reaction when her children come in from the garden! Bloody hell, she is unbelievable.
Never mind the dialogue - "Oh God, they're back already. Fuuuck."

Such a delight!

Can't help but think how down I would be being one of the daughters when they are old enough to deep dive into the archives of the lovely interwebs and see all this for themselves.
I think I would be pretty hurt if I saw a video of my mother doing this. We don't get on great anyway, but we try. And honestly, if those kids end up in their early 20's with some sort of childhood emotional neglect issues / mental health gripes of their own, it's little video's like this that will truly break their hearts.

• Sad

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
View attachment 101325
View attachment 101326
View attachment 101327
View attachment 101329
Also, Rebs whilst you’re having your nightly tattle catch up you can see here if you (your children) have symptoms you shouldn’t be going out. As taken from the gov website, you could encounter ANYONE on your walk, someone else with a dog? What if you need to get close to them to put your dog back on a lead and you or your child cough all over them??
Hence why anyone near to her local council needs to get the status on the woods clarified. I’d be horrified to see the owner of them find themselves in deep trouble for allowing footfall through them. Especially those with symptoms and not adhering to strict quarantine rules. She has a big garden. USE IT!!!

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her kids look so scruffy! She’s clearly leaving them to just sort themselves! My children get dressed, but they are never mis matched and hair is always brushed

Youbelter!

She calls herself a punchbag. You stupid, insular cow - there are so many women and children right now who are punchbags to abusive partners that they are now in isolation with, with the added triggers of financial stress, alcohol consumption and other issues.
Yet you call yourself a punchbag because responsible people (not trolls) ask genuine questions about what you should be doing.
Here’s one for you - if you can’t figure out social distancing, it’s about the same length as your dead grandpa lying between two people. This is the reality. All of us are going to know someone who dies from this.
you could do so so much good but instead you are spiteful and petty.
You’re spot on. We are all going to know someone (personally or in our community) that died over the next year. She just can’t help but always be the victim instead of acting like a grown up and admitting she got it wrong. Whichever way you look at it, it’s just not worth getting your walk in the woods if there is even 1% chance of touching something that someone else may come into contact with. She is beyond rude and selfish.

• Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
As posted on the Coronavirus thread my daughter has been ill with suspected Coronavirus for 9 days now. Two doctors have told me now they believe she has it as she has all typical symptoms. We won’t know for sure until she has the antibody test. It’s been an extremely unpleasant 9 days as she’s only 7. Started with the highest temperature and headache, then 24 hours later a dry cough which after 4-5 days turned into a crackly cough. The cough is relentless and completely and utterly exhausting. My daughter has never been so ill to be honest but we are managing. This selfish woman could have infected others by taking her children out. We are on day 9 of isolation waiting to see if the rest of us get it. She shocks me at her stupidity!
Hope your little one is feeling better very soon 🤞

• Heart

Sheepie

Im sure her "very nutritious" lunch was a joke but because she talks such shite all the time a joke is hard to spot