Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man up bec - on Monday I worked a 13 hour shift in the nhs on two hours sleep as my baby had a cold and cough. Needless to say I didn’t spend the day whining about it to the patients in the intensive care unit FFS
I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?

I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
Oh, good morning Meldrum/Cannon family member.
Perhaps you should go and volunteer at your local hospital and see how life is on the coal face eh?
What a moronic thing to post.

Reactions: 34

Nah. Nothing wrong with what that poster has said. I go into night shift and look after ICU patients having not slept all day cause I’m up looking after my child. What’s the difference?

Oh, and I doubt very much it was a “brag” as you say.

Reactions: 14
We’ve to keep paper copies as well and have done for 20 years, and all the supplier invoices, vat reports and remittances and banking payments, then all the health and safety and GDPR. There’s many more on top of that too
I guess depends on nature of the business and its size.

I expect meldrums have a accountant can't imagine them managing their own tax returns.

Wonder if they declare the kind gits.

Do you think they have cupboard that stocks all their po box goodies.

Was shocked how much makeup when she packed away her bedroom.

She has so many clothes her old wardrobe was bursting.

Reactions: 4
What do you suggest she does?! Call in sick due to lack of sleep!?! Do you live in the real world...life goes on regardless and you just get on with it!!

Reactions: 21
What do you suggest she does?! Call in sick due to lack of sleep!?! Do you live in the real world...life goes on regardless and you just get on with it!!
Ah, maybe she needs to “do a Meldrum” - crack out a pot of Olay, get some lip filler, have some “me time” and practise some “self care”

?

Reactions: 21
That poster is obviously someone that has never had to do anything they don't want to and been protected from real life. I wonder who it could be.

Could be her or her families lowest post yet, having a pop at an exausted NHS worker.

Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t, it’s not unusual and most nhs workers are professionals who can do their jobs regardless.
I mean, it’s not being a vlogger, that’s difficult to do with broken sleep and 3 kids! We get that.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
It’s astonishing that the Meldrums and family are all reading these comments and get they still don’t get it.
I don’t know if it’s ignorance or sheer bloody mindedness but there is absolutely no sense of awareness. This isn’t just tit for tat banter on a website. People are pointing out genuine problems and highlighting very real issues and all they can do is come on here mocking people.
It’s no wonder Rebecca is a self absorbed muppet if even her parents can’t see how dire the situation is.
I honestly pity them. How terrible to be so unaware.

Reactions: 19
They seem to have an issue with the NHS. Does anyone remember the dig about nurses getting gifts and not declaring it?

I would say on a scale of hard workers NHS staff are at the top and sitting on your bed flogging sprout pjs comes in at the bottom.

Reactions: 24
Do they? Oh do please give me the details of that. As a nurse of 24 years who finds the instamums really annoying, any Meldrum thoughts on the NHS will give me some fabulous seething material

Reactions: 16
They seem to have an issue with the NHS. Does anyone remember the dig about nurses getting gifts and not declaring it?
Please tell me you are joking and she didn't say that?

The woman that (illegally) resells promotional products sent to her for free has a go at overworked NHS workers that are gifted a packet of Jaffa cakes?!

I'm surprised that even she is thick enough to resell these freebies (after opened and used to get the brand pay cheque) in her own Facebook name.

Reactions: 10
Why am I not surprised Queen of the stripper pole... sorry queen of the spon ?
Has to get her large nose into EVERYTHING

0E2FE7B2-3B39-4D7D-9548-575F52ED8980.jpeg

You’ve worked for NOTHING Lidl, just like Rebecca! You sold your wedding and kitted your house out in “gifted” items.
You’re basically still in Ibiza with your ass out “lovely”

And to both of you... “Mum bun” and “Hun bun” STAP IT!!
STAP!

Reactions: 10
Hi I'm mrs M I have a perfect life with a perfect stay at home husband (bet he feels so manly when people ask what do u do and he states he's a stay at home dad) I have 3 perfect children honestly even when we fly everyone says how perfect they are, we go on perfect (gifted) holidays wear perfect (gifted) clothes do perfect (gifted activites) and have a perfect (probably funded by someone else) house, we have a perfect morning, afternoon and night time routine we all eat perfect (gifted) eat fresh meals and take perfect (gifted) vitamins. My relationship is perfect it's that perfect we can spend every waking day together and never ever argue. We had a perfect wedding that I seemingly rushed into after getting engaged (disclosure the wedding was not gifted I used my own dollar and maybe some of daddies to pay for it). I have a perfect family that always help out with the kids even though non of us have a proper job. We have 2 perfect cars (disclosure only 1 was probably gifted). My life is just lol perfect perfect perfect apart from the fact that non of us work so if anything happened to my channel we would both have to get jobs (and daddy would probably fund us) my children are always Ill despite taking the perfect vitamins, the gifted activity is no longer funded so we do not go horse riding anymore nor would we do any other activities because are u mad my hand would not go into my pocket. When next get bored of us we will have no clothes to wear and will have to start wearing bin bags that were gifted while I was a perfect YouTuber, my perfect house will have to be sold as we cannot keep up the mortgage payments due to being completely out of our depth, we will have to start catching public transport because we will not be able to afford our 2 perfect cars and we will look back on all of our fortune and ask ourselves WTF did we do with our life's. The arguments between me and Mr will being and before u know it the divorce will be quicker than the wedding.

Thanks for reading guys hope u all have a great day and don't forget to subscribe and keep positive as we all know life can be so hard when ur perfect like me living my best life.

Disclosure is all my own thoughts and predictions no one is funding my mind or are they??
I'm sure he does feel manly being a stay at home
What a wicked thing to say :(

Reactions: 3
H
As a nurse myself I can safely say that if anyone who works in healthcare phoned in sick whenever they were over tired then there would be no healthcare. 11 hours and 20,000 steps in to my shift and I am knackered, should i just admit defeat and go home at that point? I'm sure the patients wouldn't want a tired nurse looking after them, by your logic.

Reactions: 20
Please tell me you are joking and she didn't say that?
It was a troll on a threat not long ago. Can only be them as no one else could be that thick. Can’t remember which thread as there as so many? But they basically compared them getting gifts to nurses getting a gift and not declaring it.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the advice - we where already two nurses down on safe staffing levels thanks to the tit storm that is the NHS staffing at present - if I hadn’t gone to work two patients would have been transferred at huge cost and risk to the NHS to another hospital. Maybe it’ll be you one day and you’ll be glad of the nurse who didn’t phone in for carera leave!

Reactions: 15
If they have really said that about NHS staff then that really is a new low for them.
After everything the NHS has done for them over the years - 3 pregnancies, the complications with Poppy etc and they have the brass neck to say something as callous and plain nasty?
Disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.