Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top self care tip on tonight’s vid - Brush your hair.

I admit, I don’t watch her videos usually (never in full anyway) but thought I’d try that one. 12 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.
Painful isn’t it?you almost need to take pain before watching reb, I watch 2 seconds and thought to myself this is it, this is how am going to die, out of boredom!!!!!??

Reactions: 7
She's got some cheek to say you find everything on her varied channel. She has a particularly narrow range of stuff and repeats it like a broken record. The dillusion is real.

I agree with her she has been busy thanks to her own doing.

She's been working to hard and needs to take a step back?! Hundreds of browser tabs open? You showed them earlier today and had four open all shopping sites. Such a busy life :rolleyes:

She's developed nothing as an adult or grown, still a bratty teenager.

You can tell she's lying about using olay, her voice starts to crack and change.

Unplug from social media, ha I'm sure loads have said this but she finds it hard as she's always silencing any questions.

Those shoes she's wearing for her walk, you can tell she's not actually going for a walk and it's just to get a video clip.

Cleaning yeah right we've seen your grubby bedroom complete with tripod.

Cancelling things doesn't suprise me from her, bet she's super flaky and unreliable.

Have an early night, easy enough for you. Try living in the real world we don't have that luxury.

This list is awful it's a wishlist for her, not something she actually does. Come back Mrs m when they are tried, tested and can vouch for.

Her struggle isn't real. Ugh no I won't fall for your comment bait. You don't care.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20181127-201629.png

I just read about Instagram Audit. You can run it for any public Instagram page. Interesting....?

Reactions: 4
I know. Also why does she never shut the drawers on the bedroom furniture. So untidy
Urgh
“Date Night”

The button mushroom and bad boy tripod will be getting an airing tonight then ?

Reactions: 9
She's got some cheek to say you find everything on her varied channel. She has a particularly narrow range of stuff and repeats it like a broken record. The dillusion is real.

I agree with her she has been busy thanks to her own doing.

She's been working to hard and needs to take a step back?! Hundreds of browser tabs open? You showed them earlier today and had four open all shopping sites. Such a busy life :rolleyes:

She's developed nothing as an adult or grown, still a bratty teenager.

You can tell she's lying about using olay, her voice starts to crack and change.

Unplug from social media, ha I'm sure loads have said this but she finds it hard as she's always silencing any questions.

Those shoes she's wearing for her walk, you can tell she's not actually going for a walk and it's just to get a video clip.

Cleaning yeah right we've seen your grubby bedroom complete with tripod.

Cancelling things doesn't suprise me from her, bet she's super flaky and unreliable.

Have an early night, easy enough for you. Try living in the real world we don't have that luxury.

This list is awful it's a wishlist for her, not something she actually does. Come back Mrs m when they are tried, tested and can vouch for.

Her struggle isn't real. Ugh no I won't fall for your comment bait. You don't care.
She only pretended to clean for the video as we all know she doesn’t like to clean (all the messy photos she takes)

I cancel plans when feeling overwhelmed. Even London trips. Yip everyone please call your boss and say won’t be into work tomorrow as having a mental health day.....you won’t have a job left I thought she was super busy, yet so easy to have a mental health day or so when super busy. How the other half live eh?

I feel most comfortable at home.....brands watching, don’t ask her to work for you as she won’t like being away from home.

The scary thing is that a lot of folk seem to be really invested in the 'advice' that she is giving out, and truly hail her as some sort of guru, font of all knowledge type. Honestly, when did people stop being able to think for themselves?! It's really quite pathetic.
Its the same with all the cleaning vlogs you see on YT. Bloody heck what did we all do before YT.....filthy houses by the sounds of it as no one knew how to clean.

Urgh
“Date Night”

The button mushroom and bad boy tripod will be getting an airing tonight then ?
They already had date night on Saturday. So hard done by aren’t they. Haven’t had date night for many many years. Plenty of time for that when they fly the nest

Reactions: 8
@Maraco Hype Auditor is also supposed to be a good tool but I think you have to use a subscription to get the full report - the basic one doesn't tell you much. The problem with looking at the real v fake followers is that even with a small account you gets spammed with a lot of bot accounts so doesn't tell you whether someone bought them or not.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it coincidence that miss pentland has been on health kick since June....then all of a sudden Mrs M has lost weight. Her content mirrors other Vloggers to what they are doing at the time.

Reactions: 3
She made another sponsored ad video back in March for Pampers which was 15 Ways to Spend Me Time. It’s pretty much the same tips again tonight in the Olay ad. ??#rinseandrepeat #boreoff

Reactions: 11
I posted about this earlier but I like how she’s replied to this when she could easily have ignored it or had her fans defend her while blocking the “negative none binary coated, none normal mushroom dick trolls”
She admitted what she could do in the future to make it clearer.

She’s a HELL of a lot bigger than Meldrum..

DB7CCC34-C9A5-4633-82B6-CABDCA31EA91.jpeg
8000D537-2B88-4645-ABD2-F66966CD5E2B.jpeg

Reactions: 6
She makes out that she’s so hard done by and really needs “me time.”

In the past week alone she’s:

“snuck off for a cheeky Costa lunch date”
Jazzercise several times
Gym with her Mum
Gym induction
Primark shopping
Coffee and Home Bargains shopping with Lee
Ceileidh night out
Date night tonight
Pottering mornings at home while one child is at school and one is at nursery (and a stay at home husband to do school runs and take care of Poppy)
Friends coming over for a cuppa

I’m on maternity leave at the moment and I feel chuffed if I get to wash my hair! She has no idea does she? Spoiled, entitled, selfish, greedy, dumb little girl!

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20181127-205141_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20181127-205157_Instagram.jpg
doesn't this ring true. So weird to think that advertisement now is the entertainment.

Reactions: 38
Who is Claire Maxwell? She is spot on! This is exactly what people like us have been saying for a long time. (Lily Pebbles is super boring as well - I have no idea how she ended up being an influencer)

Reactions: 12
The vlogs Mrs M deleted recently. They wouldn’t have happened to be ones that showed freebies that should have been #AD etc? Just a thought as if they were, would it be Mrs M trying to cover her tracks if ever investigated into not disclosing money or gifts given from the authorities! By deleting them then it never happened. Just a thought, I’m maybe way off track ?

Reactions: 8
She made another sponsored ad video back in March for Pampers which was 15 Ways to Spend Me Time. It’s pretty much the same tips again tonight in the Olay ad. ??#rinseandrepeat #boreoff
Rinse and repeat swap pampers to olay.

Reactions: 5
Seriously, how much money are Next giving her to peddle their wares?! Is she being given an unlimited allowance so long as she mentions their delivery service? I can't get my head round how much she has been #gifted over the last few weeks from them

Reactions: 13
The vlogs Mrs M deleted recently. They wouldn’t have happened to be ones that showed freebies that should have been #AD etc? Just a thought as if they were, would it be Mrs M trying to cover her tracks if ever investigated into not disclosing money or gifts given from the authorities! By deleting them then it never happened. Just a thought, I’m maybe way off track ?
???... Nah I think you might just be on to something with that theory. We can't be sure though. For all we know she could have deleted them because Lee was experiencing bad hair issues or fashion sense dilema's?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.