Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't get to send them to school as she is at home full time to look after them.

Can you wear a mask or do they not stop the spread?
we wear mask for confirmed patient but for everyone else we don’t and no one can be sure who has it and not other staff etc x

Oh I feel for you and your little boy. Change is hard for some children and as a mum, I can see you're understandably worried. Could I write a social story for you for him or suggest you google social stories? They aren't difficult to write and they can be really helpful in supporting children cope better with transitions? I could write it as a skeleton form for you to fill in the blanks. Keep strong and a huge thank you for the role you're playing. Keep strong & keep well x
yea please that would be great thank you so much x

She’s a stay at home mum so she defo not a key worker!! Schools only want children who have to be there. So they all know what she does for a living so there is no way they will let her kids come to school!!

Reactions: 7
I work in a school and we are open. All of our children are classed as vulnerable (pupil referral unit) or have ehcp’s so that’s us open to them all and open in the Easter holidays as well.
I’m not a teacher or a TA but still expected in but yet I’m not a key worker by govt guidelines (education doesn’t cover my job role) so my teen will be left home alone as dh is self employed and has to keep working as long as there is work for him.
so it drives me loopy when people say all
Schools are closed. Most actually aren’t as they have to be open for the vulnerable and children of key workers. This will include as childcare in the school holidays. It would be very unusual for a school to be completely closed.
my aunt works in a primary in another borough as a receptionist/admin and she’s still working as well.

Reactions: 10
NO O
I work in a school. No way will those kids get a school place from Monday.
I work in a school too. She won't be entitled. We're only opening for key workers, vulnerable and some SEN children only from Monday. We will only be open with a skeleton staff too. So no room for freeloaders like her.

Lee is due to go back off shore on Wednesday morning so place your bets as to when we are going to get the “oh, Lee’s got a temperature and a cough, we think he might have to self isolate for 14 days so he’s going to stay at home instead of going back to work”

wait for it....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
NO O
I work in a school too. She won't be entitled. We're only opening for key workers, vulnerable and some SEN children only from Monday. We will only be open with a skeleton staff too. So no room for freeloaders like her.
And also we had so many staff volunteer to help we've had to put a waiting/reserve list together. Lots of tears today for so many reasons. I love my school family. Saying goodbye to year 11s and 13s was tough today. She is absolutely clueless about real life.

Reactions: 6
I work in a school and we are open. All of our children are classed as vulnerable (pupil referral unit) or have ehcp’s so that’s us open to them all and open in the Easter holidays as well.
I’m not a teacher or a TA but still expected in but yet I’m not a key worker by govt guidelines (education doesn’t cover my job role) so my teen will be left home alone as dh is self employed and has to keep working as long as there is work for him.
so it drives me loopy when people say all
Schools are closed. Most actually aren’t as they have to be open for the vulnerable and children of key workers. This will include as childcare in the school holidays. It would be very unusual for a school to be completely closed.
my aunt works in a primary in another borough as a receptionist/admin and she’s still working as well.
Our PRU said all the children are vulnerable but it's too hard to cover them with low staff so they're shut whilst working it out!

Reactions: 1
Just something to cheer you up a bit💖

• Haha
I find it amazing how quickly instamums can flip from “I’m just a mum trying to earn some pennies for treats for my kids and to stay at home with them!” to “i can’t earn any money to buy essentials and keep a roof over our heads with these kids around!”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She went to a tropics party 2 weeks ago now she’s selling the stuff!! View attachment 97191
Of course she’s turning into an MLM Hun!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I can only hope that with all her MLM crap that she will start to shill, she will start losing sheep. Surely sheep don’t want that turd shoved down their throats!

How do I contact Tropics this is beyond dumb.
They are an MLM company, they won’t give a toss what she has done. They will be pleased she is using her social media following to line their pockets and potential to recruit so many sheep

Reactions: 7
Lee is due to go back off shore on Wednesday morning so place your bets as to when we are going to get the “oh, Lee’s got a temperature and a cough, we think he might have to self isolate for 14 days so he’s going to stay at home instead of going back to work”

wait for it....
Sick line for Mr M.
I think it will be more her that will have symptoms so she can snuggle up on the sofa with Bertie while he runs about like a headless chicken after the girl's

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she’s turning into an MLM Hun!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I can only hope that with all her MLM crap that she will start to shill, she will start losing sheep. Surely sheep don’t want that turd shoved down their throats!

They are an MLM company, they won’t give a toss what she has done. They will be pleased she is using her social media following to line their pockets and potential to recruit so many sheep
agree. But she’s got absolutely no hope in hell if making any real money by attempting to be an “ambassador” for Tropic. the very few that make decent, sustainable revenue from these scams, sorry, I mean schemes - are the kind of relentless, driven, determined, hard faced, skilled sales people who not only generate a huge number of unit sales themselves and gain huge followings to their team who also all generate massive sales and who all have minions below them doing the same. It’s a pyramid scheme, plain & Simple. She’s got no hope of making decent money off it. No chance. She’s utterly delusional.

Reactions: 16
I can't believe her stiries with the dog making it clear that she's unhappy with them home.
She really can't be mentally right manic happy yesterday, tears this morning then talking to the dog like he a person.
I assume Lee is contacted hence why she's going back.
Is contracted basically self employed from tax point of view.

Lots negative stuff about trip if being mlm.
Dident realise Alan sugar company

Attachments

Oh Grabecca... life is crumbling. I don’t want to victimise the woman but when will she stop?? Unrelatable, inconsistency in her comments, grab any ads (small so you bastards don’t know)). ..., fake crying ..,. I’m waiting for We Have Corona .... well my daughter does it’s horrible and to cap it all hubs fell down stairs last night
and in a boot for six weeks ..but you lot kept me entertained in A&E

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh Grabecca... life is crumbling. I don’t want to victimise the woman but when will she stop?? Unrelatable, inconsistency in her comments, grab any ads (small so you bastards don’t know)). ..., fake crying ..,. I’m waiting for We Have Corona .... well my daughter does it’s horrible and to cap it all hubs fell down stairs last night
and in a boot for six weeks ..but you lot kept me entertained in A&E
Hope your daughter has an uneventful and swift recovery from Corona and that you stay well. Sleepless night here due to family illness - not Corona - so I’m catching up on Tattle entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even if her girls did get a school place I believe it wouldn't be at their regular school. It's the other primary school in Banchory that is staying open for key workers.

That poor dog has no chance of a trip to the groomers if we go into lock down. She should have sorted it by now.

Reactions: 11
Her bloody insts story ... "Bertie it's not going to be just you and me anymore ... And occasionally Poppy . "... How utterly horrible to say that ,like she s an utter inconvenience and nuisance. 😓😱

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.