Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More crockery?!

Regardless of the current pandemic, those ads are embarrassing. Disjointed, too many, clearly copying other, more successful influencers, with stop motion. Just an affrunt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I looked in the Matalan page, all the commments on stud over the last 24hrs, still tagging each other swooning over bedding....sadly I don’t think it will change for a lot of people, greed and selfishness is the only thing they will ever want to know. I e shopped in Matalan quite a bit over the years, I will never shop there again, firstly for using her!! Secondly For the utter amount of stuff they gift these pointless airheads and especially atm.
Dunno, there’s a fair few commenters on the bedding post voicing their disgust at their use of grabby! 👏👏👏 Be quick tho, she’ll have them blocking and deleting in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a basket full of kids clothes to order on pay day from Matalan. Deleting the lot.

Most people will remember the companies who stepped up in these times and Matalan is the first one I'm going to remember negatively.

Rebecca Meldrum Cares about no one other than herself. Tone deaf adverts at a time like this, no morals.

Reactions: 33
Bye bye Matalan good work for supporting the key workers that are helping keep this country working and safe....... oh no wait you give £100s away to a useless rich spoilt influencer sitting on her arse doing nothing for this country!! 👏👏👏👏

And you can’t even put it on your own Instagram money well spent 😂😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thinks she’s the only influencers carrying on like nothing happening but to be fair nothing has changed for her!! Apart from the fact she now needs to look after her kids!!

Reactions: 20
Needs no words .... pretty accurate but Begs will flag up trolling ... not insensitive posting and no real grasp that she looks like a twit .... I’ll never go to Matalan again. I personally don’t like the clothes but the homeware was nice. Reap what you sow Rebegger !!

Thinks she’s the only influencers carrying on like nothing happening but to be fair nothing has changed for her!! Apart from the fact she now needs to look after her kids!!
She bloody struggles at that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Needs no words .... pretty accurate but Begs will flag up trolling ... not insensitive posting and no real grasp that she looks like a twit .... I’ll never go to Matalan again. I personally don’t like the clothes but the homeware was nice. Reap what you sow Rebegger !!

She bloody struggles at that!!!
dont think she will dare moan about trolling at a time like this!!! People will have her 😂

Reactions: 10
This is Mrs Meldrum woe is me we are talking about ....

I’m new on here but lurked but felt compelled to post.

What a great bunch of intelligent, savvy, funny people you lot are and so welcoming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
thought so....
Any skincare with fragrance is trash, MLM or not.
But Rebecca Meldrum encouraging her viewers to buy from a *possible* pyramid scheme 😐
35619B92-8FF1-4898-AA1C-DE3B0E2E0494.jpeg
DA86959D-DAD1-4C2C-AF7B-A12126A2CB7F.jpeg
CA3ED650-F702-42EA-A390-D0537DF78786.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Tricky. bleeping tricky 😳 why the bloody hell are we called trolls for calling out a shady and opportunistic sales woman in a global crisis? Why are we the bad ones? The bastards? Who on earth in their right mind would boast having all these material possessions being given for free right now? I’m fuming! Genuinely fuming! I’m so hurt to see how much everyone is struggling right now. People are in despair. They are frightened, lonely and petrified of what is to come and wondering how they’re going to find food for their children and how they will have the MONEY to buy food for their families. Yet she chooses this moment to brag and try and sell. She is truly despicable

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bizarre. Literally no stories on main mrd m page for me (am not blocked, can still see posts and comments)

Can a person block a follower from stories ONLY?
I had this for a while, could see page but never any stories that where mentioned on here. Blocked altogether now though

Reactions: 2
Date night dinner looks like dog sick.

I bought that bedding about a month ago ffs I’ll be trying to exchange it now or get my cash back

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t think i have ever seen her shop in Matalan before
I mean who the feck uses charger plates to eat their dinner - also those woven placemats and plates do not go with that hideous table cover 🥴
Their home really is just full of gifted mishmash crap isn’t it.

You worry about your crap stop motions love while the rest of the country worry how they will pay rent and feed their children

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.