Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting timing for back to back ads showing off all of her gifted Matalan tit. And right off the back of telling everyone how exciting this pandemic can be with a positive attitude and some £32 hand cream. During a crisis such as this, they really have no place “influencing” 100,000 plus people daily.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Tricky. bleeping tricky 😳 why the bloody hell are we called trolls for calling out a shady and opportunistic sales woman in a global crisis? Why are we the bad ones? The bastards? Who on earth in their right mind would boast having all these material possessions being given for free right now? I’m fuming! Genuinely fuming! I’m so hurt to see how much everyone is struggling right now. People are in despair. They are frightened, lonely and petrified of what is to come and wondering how they’re going to find food for their children and how they will have the MONEY to buy food for their families. Yet she chooses this moment to brag and try and sell. She is truly despicable
Well said! the level of ignorance is beyond believable!! When the whole world is in crisis she’s calling it tricky and showing off whilst trying to fleece people!, 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Interesting timing for back to back ads showing off all of her gifted Matalan tit. And right off the back of telling everyone how exciting this pandemic can be with a positive attitude and some £32 hand cream. During a crisis such as this, they really have no place “influencing” 100,000 plus people daily.

Whalar should be held accountable. They are acting the way Government has done in the past when they "bury" news behind a crisis. Whalar's thought process would be "let's use Meldrum, it could sneak through unnoticed".

Reactions: 14
I am sick of her & sick of all these other shops sending me ‘sale emails’ - I do not care, I do not want to buy a new bloody dress!!!!!!!!!
I would rather Spend my money on buying food for the food bank At the moment!

Reactions: 25
Crying for her impending loss of me time. Boo hoo. Best get ya snazzy dress on with ya snazzy placemats to cheer ya up. Cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Crying for her impending loss of me time. Boo hoo. Best get ya snazzy dress on with ya snazzy placemats to cheer ya up. Cretin
Yes that’s what I was going to say. I think she’s more sad due to the loss me ME time and that she knows she’s been called up on that bad bad timing Ad’s for matalan. How she going to cope with 3 kids and a dog when lee if he gets back offshore on her own for potentially from now till August 🤣

Reactions: 12
Have you seen Matalan are giving away free stuff have they been reading here too!! 😂😂😂

Shame they haven’t made Mrs M take her post down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crocodile tears.
This woman doesn’t have an empathetic bone in her body.
Funny how she was bleeping buzzing yesterday while peddling her free crap from matalan.
Witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yesterday she was embracing the ‘excitement’ of Coronavirus and today she’s weeping about what’s happening.....I can’t keep up with her changing lanes so quickly 🤷🏻‍♀️ As for the Matalan and Tropics ads, she is utterly shameless. She will argue that for her it’s work and she’s entitled to make her living where she can but I’m sorry as whilst there are so many facing financial, personal and health hardship indefinitely then flogging unnecessary products is just dreadful. Do some good for once Rebecca and use your platform to help others and not yourself ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Asda have a similar dress but much nicer and more flattering shape! I know which one I’d rather have, Matalan have been a shower of tit for years and can never get what I want in my local store

Reactions: 9
She is such a twit. Not a genuine bone in her body. Only reason she’s emotional is the thought of her boy slave/manny returning to the rigs and she will be on her own with her 3 kids all home from school/nursery.
She really is the most ignorant, self centred twit. My daughter is pregnant and is facing the prospect of 3 months isolated at home possibly with little if any pay and she will be a single mum. She’s getting on with things and trying not to stress as most of this is beyond her control.
Beggy thinks now is a good time to advertise and boast about the f******* freebies she’s got from Matalan while others face redundancy, weeks at home possibly unpaid, worries about paying bills etc She’s a bloody MORON!

• Sad
This witch is taking the piss, surely. So so emotional, wiping her paws at not a single tear on her face. 🙄🙋‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Really annoys me when people do the washing up with the tap running. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a medical marvel isn’t she..
Her body has mastered crying without shedding a tear...she is definitely special.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.