Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if oil and influencing both downturn at same time its a worry for them.
I fully expect snp announce lockdown before UK.
There's quite a few cases us in Scotland countries in Europe have locked down with less.
Not sure what Scottish defecit is these days but I think whole of UK economy will go into recession and some industries and areas hit harder than others.
I think families will have to cut back on all luxuries for now until we have more confidence and certainly.
I expect the oil industry would not be put on lockdown unless a rig has covid 19 cases. They need to keep the economy moving to some extent.

I work in the NHS and i hope it's not going to be as bad as predicted but we are putting preparations in place.

Reactions: 10
I expect the oil industry would not be put on lockdown unless a rig has covid 19 cases. They need to keep the economy moving to some extent.

I work in the NHS and i hope it's not going to be as bad as predicted but we are putting preparations in place.
Platforms are downmanning so that there is only 1 person per room. So down 50%, more for those who have 3 or 4 to a room. You my house we are really worried about the oil price and redundancies again! I’m sure many other industries have the same worries.

Even if Lee doesn’t get back offshore I assume he will still be paid ? Many companies are though how long for I don’t know !
Doubt he will be paid if he’s a contractor. Staff get salary plus extra pay for offshore. Not sure what his situation is. Lots of production platforms will begin to operate on “skeleton” staff too so less work available 👍🏻

The global oil and gas regulator are trying to reduce production output so companies are limited in what they can produce/sell. This is because there is less demand for oil (reduced travel, etc) so there is “too much” oil available hence the price dropping so extremely. Hope that makes sense ❤

Reactions: 5
If everything goes into lockdown don't see why Lee can't go to work . It's a chopper he gets not a flight with 300 people . She'll be stuck in the house with the girl's for wks 😂😂😂 . There will be no swimming , softball , library , trampolining or kids farms opened but a least she's got the wonderful woods , they won't starve either with her freezer full of fish fingers & auntie Betsy's roasties .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another local you tuber 'Amy being mum' has been featured in the Sunday Post, a Scottish weekly paper. Double spread by the looks of it... Haha. Beggy winna be pleased.
Am I right to assume not due to a scandal, racist or otherwise?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I right to assume not due to a scandal, racist or otherwise?! 😂
Oh no, all positive from what I can see. 😂 👍
Amy was one of the few to put her head above the parapet and call out the racist behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hope that this crisis we are in finally bursts the influencer bubble. Needless buying of unnecessary stuff, shallow, vapid existence.

Reactions: 15
Views on her videos are abysmal now. 8.8K on the “mental health tool kit” one..... that’s shocking. And she’s only got 120K subscribers..... how long ago was it she hit the 100K mark? To only have gained 20K since then is pretty terrible.

• Wow
Views on her videos are abysmal now. 8.8K on the “mental health tool kit” one..... that’s shocking. And she’s only got 120K subscribers..... how long ago was it she hit the 100K mark? To only have gained 20K since then is pretty terrible.
I’m sure she hit 100k not long after DLP. Here is the photo of them outside murder mansion with some sad looking self-inflated 100 balloons! Didn’t even splash out on some helium ones!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope that this crisis we are in finally bursts the influencer bubble. Needless buying of unnecessary stuff, shallow, vapid existence.
It will. What the past week has highlighted nationally is the greedy, I'm all right Jack, amongst us. They are now a separate species working towards a different path.

I've been really heartened by all the goodness I've seen..I know we hate the #bekind tag. But that is now been relayed in communities.

My Facebook feed is full of friends near and far setting up neighbourhood help groups to keep in daily contact with the elderly, the vulnerable who have no contact with people day in day out.

These are the people that will shine and prosper in the months and years after this.

I dont trust the media on this at all - we are bring whipped up into a frenzy of fear and panic.

The reality is that most people I know are refusing to fall for the hype and concentrating on those who are isolated by society through no fault of their own.

People have had enough of fake, greedy materialistic tit. I want more simplicity and transparency from everyone, governments, media etc etc .

And influencers will be the first ones to hit the dumpster.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sure she hit 100k not long after DLP. there was a photo of them outside murder mansion with some sad looking self-inflated 100 balloons! Didn’t even splash out on some helium ones!!
november 2018.

16 months on and only an additional 20K subscribers.....

that is really really terrible

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she hit 100k not long after DLP. Here is the photo of them outside murder mansion with some sad looking self-inflated 100 balloons! Didn’t even splash out on some helium ones!!
Are you sure that's them? I thought their hedge was blue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It will. What the past week has highlighted nationally is the greedy, I'm all right Jack, amongst us. They are now a separate species working towards a different path.

I've been really heartened by all the goodness I've seen..I know we hate the #bekind tag. But that is now been relayed in communities.

My Facebook feed is full of friends near and far setting up neighbourhood help groups to keep in daily contact with the elderly, the vulnerable who have no contact with people day in day out.

These are the people that will shine and prosper in the months and years after this.

I dont trust the media on this at all - we are bring whipped up into a frenzy of fear and panic.

The reality is that most people I know are refusing to fall for the hype and concentrating on those who are isolated by society through no fault of their own.

People have had enough of fake, greedy materialistic tit. I want more simplicity and transparency from everyone, governments, media etc etc .

And influencers will be the first ones to hit the dumpster.
HERE HERE!! And preach it for all the world to hear!

influencers could do a lot to INFLUENCE people to look after the vulnerable in their society but they have not 1 brain cell between them and it won’t benefit them in any way so of course they won’t.
What a horrible existence!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If everything goes into lockdown don't see why Lee can't go to work . It's a chopper he gets not a flight with 300 people . She'll be stuck in the house with the girl's for wks 😂😂😂 . There will be no swimming , softball , library , trampolining or kids farms opened but a least she's got the wonderful woods , they won't starve either with her freezer full of fish fingers & auntie Betsy's roasties .
I have no idea why people are finding it so difficult to understand why Lee might not be able to go to work 🙄🤣 It’s not about the travel FFS - he won’t have a job to go to! 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
I have no idea why people are finding it so difficult to understand why Lee might not be able to go to work 🙄🤣 It’s not about the travel FFS - he won’t have a job to go to! 🙄🙄🙄
At the current oil price won't North sea rigs be shutting down in a matter of weeks?

Sorry I haven't read the thread recently, but surely the slowdown in the economy is a way bigger risk to the oil industry than a new virus?

Anybody in Aberdeenshire have insiders knowledge?

Reactions: 5
Well if that’s the case there will be more than him in the same bloody boat! What makes them so special to get the sympathy vote

Redundancies is nothing new for the area and they have been in that position before. Before overpaying a mortgage, spending £1k for a dog, £700 in 1 week maybe they should have some sort of emergency fund of living expenses if needed.

They have had so much free holidays/trips/furniture/multiple sofas/£2.5k fridge freezers/ TVs /security cameras/ other electrical goods/skin care/clothes and the rest of the undeclared goods running through their fingers the last couple of years there is no excuse not to have any sort of back up fund.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.