Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of them have said nothing at all. And when they do speak it’s usually just to defend their silence. “I’m not a healthcare professional, I’m just a mum, I don’t know what to say”. Yet they are all experts when it comes to flogging some sort of vitamin or face cream. I don’t think anyone is looking to them for up to the minute national health advice but it couldn’t hurt them to use their reach for some common good. Louise Pentland is the only one that I have seen encouraging people to look after each other. The term “influencer” is completely wasted on these women. They are shonky salespeople. Why people give them any more credit than that is beyond me.
I heard on a completely unrelated channel that youtube had said they would take down any videos of anyone mentioning Covid-19. If so you have the reason right there. Watch out for all the 'how to entertain your kids when they have to stay at home' from the mum vloggets. They'll be a whole heap of non-novel and boring ideas being hurled at the sheep. Rebecca might even try pushing her mummy/me book or whatever she called that (heard about this on tattle so a bit ubclear what this was). If there is a band wagon to be jumped on you can be sure it will be over-loaded with mummy vloggers.

Reactions: 11
I've seen loads already come up in my feed, not many uk ones yet though. I read that your post will be demobilised if the C word is mentioned. 😊

Another buyagift mummy has a day off video from an Alex Gladwin (just came up on feed, I don't follow).

Reactions: 2
Comment from Travel Money Exchange on her insta... How bloody strange.

And it pisses me off how inconsistent Rebber is. Can't be that difficult to post 4 videos a week! Some of us are working outside the home full time, and still managing to raise kids/husbands, "life admin" etc etc... Yet she can't film a 10 min video?! No wonder her views are so low.

Reactions: 9
Have you seen numpty Lee and his Calvin Kleins!!😵😂 thought Beggy bought your smalls in her Primark hauls ... Cos we know she luuuuurrrves a Primee haul!!!. But a guess your hole is too precious to be high Street budget covered!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen numpty Lee and his Calvin Kleins!!😵😂 thought Beggy bought your smalls in her Primark hauls ... Cos we know she luuuuurrrves a Primee haul!!!. But a guess your hole is too precious to be high Street budget covered!
well, I didn’t know that Calvin Klein made underwear for little boys. He must have to buy them in an age 6-7.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Love your sentence "I hope that when this has passed people will realise what is really important and not having a Hoover for every room of the house"

You have completely grasped what is actually going on in peoples minds..people are revaluating.

I come from an Astrological perspective. Its what I do on the side and people in the Astrology community could see this coming over the past 8 years or so - end to the old ways of exploitation.

It's going to be tough, theres so doubt about it. We have to reset our habits.. do we really want to buy cheap clothes from Primark that are purely cheap because it's on the back of someone else's suffering? Do we really want to eat that KFC burger when the chickens life was full of fear and misery? The revaluations will be never ending. And it is all for good. To create a less selfish more community orientated humanity.

Its already starting. The response to the ridiculous lock down of the over 70s is overwhelming. People acting from the heart and not from the pocket.

Some people are really going to struggle through the next 5 years......the ones who can only think of themselves. The unemphatic. Their path will be longer and with more obstacles but they might get there in the end.
😍👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here you go Catwoman... Zoom in look at the brand name at the top of his budgie holders as he s bent over with the girls on his back!!!😆

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Stressing myself reading the Coronavirus thread and I come back here and normality is resumed! You lot are the best 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another SLOOOOW Sunday. When is it not a slow one? They never do anything! And she literally looks about 50 in that photo, could easily pass for Karen's lil sis.
How the duck did she manage to have. Slow Sunday on what was essentially the most depressing and reactive Sunday in decades?! Everyone was shopping, dropping into relatives, getting the last blasts of freedom for potential lock down and basically shitting themselves for the weeks ahead?! Just me??!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How the duck did she manage to have. Slow Sunday on what was essentially the most depressing and reactive Sunday in decades?! Everyone was shopping, dropping into relatives, getting the last blasts of freedom for potential lock down and basically shitting themselves for the weeks ahead?! Just me??!!
No Sunday was crap day of me stressing , cleaning and batch cooking.
Disinfected all surfaces. Went round tesco express as the supermarkets were hell.
By Sunday evening felt stressed and depressed.
It's all too much take in. At 1st it felt like movie or plot of 24 with Jack baur but it's real and could go on for months.
Myself and many freinds worries sick about relatives, jobs and finances.
Quite a few lost money on holidays and have cancel things.
I feel sad for kids as doubtful there be summmer cricket.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Stressing myself reading the Coronavirus thread and I come back here and normality is resumed! You lot are the best 😂
I know what you mean, I spent a lot of yesterday reading there, had the news on non stop. Huge anxiety. Wakening today feels like having had a nightmare. It feels surreal. I don't want to hear or read anymore but we need to. This thread is a little haven of 'what was before', familiarity.
On a serious note, stay safe and healthy you bunch of tattler bastards, we really don't know what's ahead but it's life changing. 😔
That goes for everyone, Meldrums included. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know what you mean, I spent a lot of yesterday reading there, had the news on non stop. Huge anxiety. Wakening today feels like having had a nightmare. It feels surreal. I don't want to hear or read anymore but we need to. This thread is a little haven of 'what was before', familiarity.
On a serious note, stay safe and healthy you bunch of tattler bastards, we really don't know what's ahead but it's life changing. 😔
That goes for everyone, Meldrums included. 😘
Please please stop reading the media. I know its hard but focus on what brings you joy. We are all going to get through this. Life will be alot different in the years to come. Yes, we'll have less money and luxuries. But it will all be relative. Less dependence on our Lord and Masters directing us how to think.

Look at the positivity around you. On my news feed people are setting up action groups to care for the vulnerable. This will be our reality from now on..More focus on community and locality. The return of shopping locally, small cottage industries that focus and supply your local area. People depending on their raw talents and personal attributes.

I know it seems very airy fairy. But its happening now. Stay grounded, look after those around you and do not subscribe to the fear.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Please please stop reading the media. I know its hard but focus on what brings you joy. We are all going to get through this. Life will be alot different in the years to come. Yes, we'll have less money and luxuries. But it will all be relative. Less dependence on our Lord and Masters directing us how to think.

Look at the positivity around you. On my news feed people are setting up action groups to care for the vulnerable. This will be our reality from now on..More focus on community and locality. The return of shopping locally, small cottage industries that focus and supply your local area. People depending on their raw talents and personal attributes.

I know it seems very airy fairy. But its happening now. Stay grounded, look after those around you and do not subscribe to the fear.
😘 It's not airy fairy at all, it's great advice. I'm finding the things you've mentioned really heartwarming. I've not even battled at the shops yet. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Second what you’ve said. Our 3rd is due in a matter of weeks and if I even stopped to think about covid I would have a break down. I’m focusing on my nesting (trying to not realise the shops are empty so how am I suppose to batch cook.. local grocer it is!), cracking on with my uni work so I’m ahead when baby arrives - great distraction, getting out as much as I can to enjoy the simple things (like sun in the south🙌) and of course checking in here to see what princess reb is bleeping up this time 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm really encouraged to see that people have set up Happy threads to share funny memes at the moment.

I've set up this for anyone in the Alternative Community xx

Reactions: 4
My brothers due on the rings this week. He has been told if he gets there and anyone shows symptoms the rig will be on lockdown until 14 days after the last person has any symptoms 😱 so effectively could be stuck there for months. Be funny if it happens to lee 🤞😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He will have bought them at an Outlet Mall in Florida on the trip when Poppy "OMG!! the baby might have Zika" was conceived. He's been saving those bad boys for best and photo ops ever since. They are so insular they don't realise Calvin Klein pants are completely passe now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once again.... why is he filming his daughter reading IN HER BED.

Patricia, can you give your lassies a tiny bit of privacy and allow them to just be in their own bleeping space?!

100% read with them, my eldest sometimes asks me to read with them, we take page about, snuggle up together and just enjoy the moment. Nope Patsy needs to have the camera right in her face for public consumption. Don’t you get Pat there are weirdos out there who get off on seeing the type of beds children sleep in, the pyjamas they wear...and this is a guy who’s an ambassador for Google Safety.

My bleeping arse.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.