Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I’m at home and have kept my son off nursery. I feel thankful I’m in a position to self isolate us all (underlying health conditions)
People like Rebecca could keep their kids home but noooo got to get that me time in 🙄

Reactions: 11
I am self isolating after a Email was sent to me, I have Diabetes and other conditions my GP is closed telephone consults only, I rarely go out anyway and I have my family to help out and shopping delivered if available! Our schools are still open and people have to work but obviously those able to isolate should and definitely stay away from busy areas, stay close to home try to contain makes sense to me take care everyone if you are worried get in touch with Gov. UK don't be alarmed by false posts on FBook 😊

Reactions: 4
I think that until the government tell us to not send our children to school and if you are not in a high risk group and don't have a fever or cough you have to go about as normal (washing hands/covering your mouth and nose if you do cough and sneeze of course). I'm no fan of Reb but she can't really be at fault for sending the kids to school.

Reactions: 24
I think that until the government tell us to not send our children to school and if you are not in a high risk group and don't have a fever or cough you have to go about as normal (washing hands/covering your mouth and nose if you do cough and sneeze of course). I'm no fan of Reb but she can't really be at fault for sending the kids to school.
Totally agree....

Reactions: 9
My brothers due on the rings this week. He has been told if he gets there and anyone shows symptoms the rig will be on lockdown until 14 days after the last person has any symptoms 😱 so effectively could be stuck there for months. Be funny if it happens to lee 🤞😂
My husband is due away next week and our second baby is due in 4 weeks, so I can’t say I’m revelling in the potential situation as much as you seem to be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In that picture of her and safiah she looks mid fifties, more like her grandmother than mother. Why is her face so hard and brown, crikey

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The government advice I’ll keep my thoughts on that to myself 🙊
School maybe, private nursery when she’s not working and Lee at home......🤷🏽‍♀️

I don’t know if this has been said but.....

WHAT THE duck? How has she aged so much? Is it the filter??? What the duck???
Omg! What the f**k happened to her?? S looks gorgeous but Rebecca!! It’s like she’s aged 20yuuuurs and looks 50! Keep out of the sun!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I honestly believe that how you are as a person shows on your face. You can tell a lot about someone by their face if you’ve been around them a while. She is bitter & angry with all that has happened and trying to fake happiness isn’t working, we can see through it.

I thought people were over that “age me” app by now.....

oh hold on, well that’s awkward.

going back on yesterday’s conversation, Jen loves reviews asked her audience not to even mention “the c word” in her comments section because she wouldn’t make money in the upload.
So I’m assuming Rebecca is now filtering any words that include a C on her advice series uploads!
She’s not gonna want to miss that 💰💰

• Wow
  • Haha
Well on her mind body and skin page she done a Instagram story how it's a nervous time and she was going to go to the gym and when she got back we would have a little chat ... 4 hours ago shes never returned ... hope your okey you've not burnt yourself away

• Haha
Well on her mind body and skin page she done a Instagram story how it's a nervous time and she was going to go to the gym and when she got back we would have a little chat ... 4 hours ago shes never returned ... hope your okey you've not burnt yourself away
Don’t worry. She’ll be replacing the 48,672 calories she’s burnt doing a 30minute cardio session. She’s probably chewing down on a packet of Doritos and a poached egg on white bread. Healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s hope there’s not been deliveries too! 🤯😴

Reactions: 3
Didnt she say the companies were all aware of it..... 🤣🤣
She’s got a problem.
She cannot stop herself. She just lies consistently.
she can’t help herself. It’s a very worrying part of her personality. Wonder what shite she tells lee?? Lies after lies after lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.