Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the pair of them are treating it as a game. Wind the tattler bastards up. Immature pair of twats!

Reactions: 9
"But Leeeeeeeeee!!!!, it used to be so easy to lie to my idiot followers. Why are they suddenly asking questions?? It's not faaaaaaaair!!!!!! Lee, make them stop, I want the sun on my boooooooones" the conversation happening in that house right now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if the explanation was that buyagift had contacted lee to do a surprise Mother’s Day ‘gift’ for Rebecca then
1. Why would he gift’ it to her back on the 16th feb?
2. Why would you ‘gift’ a present to your wife that you got a discount on/ got for free
3. Use a Mother’s Day gift as a opportunity to do a advert?
4. Surely the ‘gift’ should have been from the girls and not lee?
If she has tried to cover it up as a Mother’s Day gift from lee as some sort off attempt to stop the ‘trolls’ contacting brands then why would she think it would make any difference?? It’s not like it was a honest gift and she was promoting the company of her own back then off course no one would contact the brands. Just own up that it is a advert and be honest and no one would care!! It really is like a attempt to hoodwink her fans like oh I am doing this because I want to do it and I genuinely like the brand not because they are paying me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely this is the end of her online persona? How can she carry on after this? Literally every advert gets pulled. It's so embarrassing!

Reactions: 16
Im dying of second hand embarrassment watching her posing in the white jeans video 😂 absolutely bloody loves herself.
This video sound be titled “30 year old raids her 60+ mothers wardrobe” what are those outfits all about?!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe she is going to be re upload to Mrs Meldrum to try get more views? Ad can’t have been pulled as she still has the stories up

Reactions: 8
Im dying of second hand embarrassment watching her posing in the white jeans video 😂 absolutely bloody loves herself.
This video sound be titled “30 year old raids her 60+ mothers wardrobe” what are those outfits all about?!!!!! 😂
F08F1605-887E-40FA-B650-1080D22FCE5C.jpeg

Just saying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It was someone pointing out the envelope was on the table next to her when she was previously filming - how can they continue to be so stupid!

FYI - I also discovered Tattle from the silly cow herself....we all come here and learn the truth.

What does Whaler have to say about her and her really crap work! And the Daily Mail should revisit their story and do a full story on her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has she even offered an explanation for the removal of the video to followers? Nah probably not...displaying her sheer contempt for them as normal.

Reactions: 11
I've emailed Whalar and asked what support and guidance they give their creators that don't following the guidelines and get their work pulled.

Reactions: 7
I'm not clued up on this stuff so do excuse me, but can you delete comments on youtube? I know she does (super speedy) on Facebook and instagram but I wasnt sure if you could do it on a youtube channel x

Reactions: 4
The sad thing is, they will be sat there today talking about the “sad individuals” as Lee said who have an objection to their deceit once again, it won’t be their fault, it’s the trolls fault. She even went as far as to say that Lee gifted me the day off trying to spin it. Shady as duck the pair of them! They never learn and they don’t give a duck. It will never, ever change 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I can't keep up..
I did not watch the vlog just read the comments.
Not contacted whalar or gift company.
It does seem so many negative comments are not tattlers.
Don't see a lot of support from her peers.
Saw Lara Joanna Jarvis comment on her you tube earlier.

Reactions: 6
Even if the explanation was that buyagift had contacted lee to do a surprise Mother’s Day ‘gift’ for Rebecca then
1. Why would he gift’ it to her back on the 16th feb?
2. Why would you ‘gift’ a present to your wife that you got a discount on/ got for free
3. Use a Mother’s Day gift as a opportunity to do a advert?
4. Surely the ‘gift’ should have been from the girls and not lee?
If she has tried to cover it up as a Mother’s Day gift from lee as some sort off attempt to stop the ‘trolls’ contacting brands then why would she think it would make any difference?? It’s not like it was a honest gift and she was promoting the company of her own back then off course no one would contact the brands. Just own up that it is a advert and be honest and no one would care!! It really is like a attempt to hoodwink her fans like oh I am doing this because I want to do it and I genuinely like the brand not because they are paying me!!

Mainly because BuyAGift/Whalar haven't thought it through. They should have insisted that it was a Mother's Day gift (awful) idea. Whalar need to hand hold Mrs M if they intend to keep offering her work. This reflects on the agency, the brand and the idiot lying to the followers.

Reactions: 8
Maybe its technical difficulties like when she uploaded early , or when she uploads on the wrong channel. Its deleted yesterdays video and no allowed her to post today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw Lara Joanna Jarvis comment on her you tube earlier.
That's because Lara is just as deceitful with Ads. Recently did an AD for a train line company asking for recommendations of places to go in Cambridgeshire. Only thing was she had already been and it was pre-recorded days before she posted. She only asked for recommendations to up the engagement.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
"One little Mistake"
True honest people make 1 little mistakes and then before you know it your life falls apart. Unfortunately for me I am living my 1 little mistake and I have been to hell but now I am coming back stronger and wiser.
My life has changed so much from my 1 little mistake. And I read the absolute shite this women writes.
My little mistake has made me not believe anything anyone ever says.
My little mistake has made me hide away and be truly humbled. My little mistake has made be loose the life I had. Being a fool wasting money on over priced crap. My life has fallen apart from 1 little mistake

And then this idiot is saying 1 little mistake FFS she has made so many mistakes. Mrs M come live in the real world. You don't get no swipe ups and adds. What a utterly stupid fool you are to Sell yourself and your family for the Dollar or sterling.
Sorry rant over. She makes me 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I haven’t managed to find the time to email the brand yet as corona virus threw my office into chaos today so did anyone get a reply and it was pulled by the brand?

Reactions: 2
I don't think the ad has been pulled if it's still on her stories, but it could be the brand expected it to be in her 100+k channel not the Meldrums.

Oh duck video about her mental health toolkit up. Has she not done similar recently? 😴

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.