Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what’s annoyed me the most about that vlog...the whole fake surprise gift bit or her laugh which was bloody manic and annoying through the whole vlog 😳🙉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And another day begins, she's having a smoothie for breakfast how exciting.
Check out her orange thumb and fingers. Bless does she not know you must wash your hands after applying FAKE tan.

I am off for a job interview a REAL JOB.
Well she can look at her orange fingers and pout each time she does knowing the ad was pulled and deep down knowing her actions caused it!
Hope it goes well X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve finally caught up how is she still managing to get ads when one has just been pulled? Absolutely baffles me that people still want to work with her she’s so shady and untrustworthy - I don’t believe a word she says! I used to be a sheep back in the day but not now tuis sites well & truly opened my eyes

There’s something big in the pipeline. There’s no other reason for her engagement other than that. Crystal clear.

Reactions: 14
I have left a comment on Rebecca’s gifted Mother’s Day video could someone please screenshot it ( I don’t know how to do it oldish lady with poor eyesight here ) it will no doubt be deleted I just hope some of her sheep see it first and I have made them think ! or I may have just wasted my time 😊 I am likely to get called a jealous, bitter troll but it will be worth it I can’t my mouth shut about her behaviour anymore !!

Reactions: 6
Having a catch up after my interview.
I have had a light bulb moment.
I could be a insta sensation I could film myself running round all the supermarkets filming if they have loo roll on the shelfs. I could do swipe ups and downs and adds Yeey we have loo roll in morxxcxc swipe up for my code and you can buy 4 packs of loo roll instead of 2.
🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm thinking its the kitchen... remember the other day she was going on about 'the architect' coming round again then later that night the I need sympathy post ... I'm feeling it's something to do with this. Maybe the architect was someone to discuss a gifted kitchen

Reactions: 5
Wonder why they’ve got Florrie off school today? Normally we’d hear all about it if the kids are unwell

Reactions: 4
@Peggy Lee these we’re the only comments I could see that weren’t up her arse or already been seen. Was it one of these or maybe Patthetwat is on deleting duty 🤣
No it was a longish comment where I called her out for not addressing her followers who still think KKK was just a joke amongst other things I did not hold back ! I also asked her why she liked every comment except yocheved who constantly comments and us constantly ignored !! I didn’t think it would last long but I feel better for telling her directly what I think of her crappy behaviour !

• Heart
Her video is private.. has she blocked me from seeing it as I posted on it?

Reactions: 1
Right I have checked back on YouTube I can’t even find the video now ? All her other ones are there a new one about skipping school but the one I commented on is not there ? Can you still see it and comments ? Confused 🤔

Reactions: 3
I was just watching the ad after reading about how confusing her latest it was. Can't believe it's been taken down , I barely got past the fake intro of lee bringing her a cup of tea in the garden and her booking it , then read the comments. Went back to my YouTube app and it was gone. I've been watching the thread since she put up her crying troll post. Unbelievable what she pulled with the pre recorded ad a day later! If this was really recorded when she was supposedly housebound due to CF death, then that's shocking. Everything is fake, engagement is fake, her persona on YouTube is fake. It's all so staged I'm not sure how anyone can't see through this and find it relatable like the sheep were bleating on about in her comments section. She needs to sort herself out, it's not hard to be honest. You can promote a product without lying about it. My slight sympathy for her has vanished once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.