Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I have checked back on YouTube I can’t even find the video now ? All her other ones are there a new one about skipping school but the one I commented on is not there ? Can you still see it and comments ? Confused 🤔
She can't take the heat from the valid comments, calling her out on her cuntery! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be blaming Emily Norris for this one , if only she didnt post on the same day and make the meldrums to look silly .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
None of these comments on her video were trolling and especially when it is an AD she shouldn't be allowed to delete them. It's important that the brand gets genuine feedback not just the ones praising her.

And she wonders why people contact brands to make them aware of her shady, unprofessional ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
None of these comments on her video were trolling and especially when it is an AD she shouldn't be allowed to delete them. It's important that the brand gets genuine feedback not just the ones praising her.

And she wonders why people contact brands to make them aware of her shady, unprofessional ways.
She'll learn sweet FA from this. If the same opportunity arose next week, she would create the exact same clusterfuck!

Reactions: 13
Surely if a company gifted this voucher , and look back in the ad surely they will be a bit annoyed that she was claiming her husband bought it so, it is there own doing . If only they were just honest instead of being shady .. again .I didnt see any bad comments everyone was just looking for clarification

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And this is why it’s not Tattle bastards making this bad. The vid is still up on insta stories though 🤔

Reactions: 10
How many comments were on tj video ? I didn’t look at it. Enough to be a tit show so she had to remove or do you think she removed because she read here ?

Reactions: 5
Whatever the reason for the video being removed, I feel for the children right now. The atmosphere will be more than tense in their home. 😥

Reactions: 9
She's probably taken it down, will edit some music over the part where it says it's a gift and put it back up later on.
In a few days, she'll give a shout out to "Aberdeen Adventures" or "Grampian Escapes".
Probably give us a shot of her "no fucks given" t-shirt at some stage as well, just for the hell of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Bloody hell Emily, why did you have to do a professional - honest - job?".

She really is the gift that keeps on giving. No one can be that foolish, so often, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Bloody hell Emily, why did you have to do a professional - honest - job?".

She really is the gift that keeps on giving. No one can be that foolish, so often, surely?
Being foolish , never stopped her so far , Lee and Rebecca excel at foolishness and lying if they were only as good at being responsible decent humans !

Reactions: 8
What Rebecca & the loyal 🐑 fail to realise is it’s not Tattlers commenting on this video. More & more people are realising how fake the insta/YouTube bubble is and do not appreciate being lied to. Most people don’t mind ads when it’s clear but people aren’t falling for all the cover ups now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whatever the reason for the video being removed, I feel for the children right now. The atmosphere will be more than tense in their home. 😥
I think sadly tense, angry , frustrated mummy is pretty much normal it’s herself that needs to change, her husband needs to say enough !her parents need to back him up , Rebecca needs to grow up she has had a blessed childhood and teenage years privileged in comparison to many , time to put their children and family first, her husband earns a good living she doesn’t do this job to survive but to have all the extras that she believes she is entitled to , if those bairns are being upset then it’s because of the selfishness of their mam , and the cowardice of their dad and grandparents for going along with this farce for so long !! What is more important making money , or creating a happy home for their bairns ? Living well and within their means more than thousands of families have .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why has the video been taken down. If it was due to lies that Lee paid did it then all she had to do was be honest. It’s not hard. I don’t mind the advert just don’t lie as she gets caught out due to Emily doing a video on the same day. Surely she would have realised that and the penny dropped that other influencers would launch a video around the same time. It’s basic common sense 🤷‍♀️

One thing I noticed about her ‘poor me, mean trolls’ post the other day was how the sheep weren’t defending her. When she’s posted things about trolls before, any ‘negative’ comments (e.g. the honest comments pointing out her mistakes) are usually jumped on by her sheep, who can be really nasty (and they can be much, much nastier than anything that’s said on here). There was none of that on Tuesday’s post, just lots of love hearts and messages saying Reb is wonderful. No sheep replied to any of the negative comments (that I saw). The tide seems to be turning.

Rebecca , there seems to be something wrong with your video's that your down loading .
they seem to be disappearing :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: must be that tit internet you have :mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rebecca , there seems to be something wrong with your video's that your down loading .
they seem to be disappearing :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: must be that tit internet you have :mad::mad:
Its Just basic common sense. Don’t lie and nothing to worry about. You always get found out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.