Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm lost for words, she doesn't work in the sense that the rest of us do !!!! She is clueless 20200313_212751.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
First class too - she will be seething with rage
Well...not quite. It was First class on the train to London!! Does that still count?? 🤣🤣

I also don’t think she got the buyagift ad pulled, I think she just took it down because she couldn’t cope with the negative feedback from all the conflicting crap she was saying in the vlog, as the Meldrum23 voucher code is still working.

A423BBA4-3464-4136-BAB4-A18924CEAA91.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Well...not quite. It was First class on the train to London!! Does that still count?? 🤣🤣

I also don’t think she got the buyagift ad pulled, I think she just took it down because she couldn’t cope with the negative feedback from all the conflicting crap she was saying in the vlog, as the Meldrum23 voucher code is still working.

View attachment 95298
They were first class too on flight as they had the individual seating on plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look at these pretty shite daily earnings for our Denise on social blade!!! 😂😂 just £25 mostly or less per day... Though she s still earning £ 100 or more wk for doing sweet FA... But not emulating the millions Zoella earns... I posted the her web page from 2015 with her ambition in her own words to emulate Zoella and make millions why not..

Mrsmeldrum80# Read my mental health kit, even though I 'm a tit, sheep I don't give a tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to say thanks so much for all your lovely comments, it's warmed my heart, it really has.
Also that photo of her with Bertie has brought me great joy today. Can't believe she looked at it and went 'yep, this is a great picture of me' and proceeded to post it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm lost for words, she doesn't work in the sense that the rest of us do !!!! She is clueless View attachment 95297
What? I get the issue with Lee but why can't she work? Surely she is in the very enviable position that many thousands will not be and that is she earns (loose term) money working (loose term again) from home. I also see why she is worried about her Grandad. I am not going to condone her for worrying about a loved one as each one of us will have someone we know is very vulnerable for whom we are deeply anxious. The work thing for Rebecca though - aagh!!. Forgive me while I hurl my slipper at a wall 😠😠😠😠

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anything happening on her new IG page? Or was that just another flash in the pan cos we all know how inconsistent Becs is, she can’t commit to anything fully unless there’s some dolla in it

Wait, Bertie has more followers than her mind body skin page?! Wtaf?!
Last post was four days ago and she has not responded to any of the comments that were left!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wondered if she had Twitter so googled it... She does but it's private but Google search then showed any links with # mrsmeldrum and found this me me me self care shite from two years ago... Lazyars then too.. what happened to jazzercise greedygrubs ??? Hold your hurl in and just think what a total bleeping arse.. And laugh!!!

Reactions: 4
Mrs Meldrum #80 1 ad, 2 ads, 3 ads fooled, 4 ads, 5 ads, 6 ads pulled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
They were first class too on flight as they had the individual seating on plane.
If the Minghams flew first class it would have been vlogged to duck, as well as them in BA lounge. But instead they were filming in Starbucks with the baby crawling all over the floor in the airport.

They were in economy with their Home Bargains neck pillows. All the business class passengers were long gone when they were queuing to get off the plane.

Reactions: 5
I just want to say thanks so much for all your lovely comments, it's warmed my heart, it really has.
Also that photo of her with Bertie has brought me great joy today. Can't believe she looked at it and went 'yep, this is a great picture of me' and proceeded to post it.
@Hakes i was at work when I read your post, i couldn’t respond at the time ... no phones allowed etc ... Sending love to you and all around you ... I am stunned your message was ignored and from one human to another I don’t understand how anybody could. I’m not great with words at times but jeez 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well duck, I work full time in a hospital, if my children's school is shut I guess I'm pretty stuck, my husband works full time too, he doesn't sit at home for 3 weeks at a time... But no rebeggar you worry about not being able to 'work' if your kids school is shut 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well duck, I work full time in a hospital, if my children's school is shut I guess I'm pretty stuck, my husband works full time too, he doesn't sit at home for 3 weeks at a time... But no rebeggar you worry about not being able to 'work' if your kids school is shut 🙄
She’s not worried about work, she’s worried about having to parent her 3 children for a prolonged amount of time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Pat the prick is self-isolating today! You're bleeping hungover you pathetic weasel. He thinks It's funny....to joke about this! DICK!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Has Lee self isolated because hangover or corona.
Or way to avoid going back on rig?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.