Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he self isolating? Because he is hungover or because he has a temp or cough?

I am currently self isolating with my two young children as they both have developed a cough (sure just a cold but we recently came back from Disneyland Paris (not gifted 😂 sadly) & it was super busy & lots of close contact so just to be on the safe side!
This thread is going to get me through!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is he self isolating? Because he is hungover or because he has a temp or cough?

I am currently self isolating with my two young children as they both have developed a cough (sure just a cold but we recently came back from Disneyland Paris (not gifted 😂 sadly) & it was super busy & lots of close contact so just to be on the safe side!
This thread is going to get me through!!!!!
He’s just being immature as he’s been drinking last night and thinks he’s being the cool kid and being funny. But any adult mature enough can see that it’s not very funny is it Lee!!

Reactions: 14
What if (and I accept its a small if) your child got into difficulties in the pool? You'd want to be there immediately to comfort her, not having staff chasing round the car park trying to find you.

I actually don't think there's anything too wrong in having a little bit of humour around Coronavirus, things are going to get tough so we need to find the funny moments. However, the majority of his followers are so thick they will actually think he's being serious. Bet he's getting loads of DMs as we type, asking if he's OK.

Reactions: 6
I think the village idiot thought he was being funny. But it's not a joking matter you idiot, but guess you knew there would be comments, you cannot resist looking for attention. Keep the jokes between the boys on a private account. Not everyone shares your sense of humour. My husband and I are preparing for a problem having 4 elderly relatives to consider, one with very serious health conditions. I work in the NHS and he's in a job that takes him in and out of people's homes on a daily basis. So were not laughing I can tell you. bleeping fool.

Oh and can anyone tell me, whats the post in his stories that woman with a drink? I've only got the stills/cut off pics on storiesig. 😊

Reactions: 9
During my search into why tattle had disappeared, I came across this strange Instagram account that is commenting on a page dedicated to shutting it down. Is this old news??
A548CA0A-CC2B-4546-84ED-BC03BCF9ACD4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s not funny. He is a twit of the biggest order. Some of us (NHS) are packing overnight bags to stay at work over the coming weeks. Unlike these two pricks, I have a sense of responsibility that goes with my job.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She put this on facebook --- taken down my last post as i will stick to sharing fact based articles ?????

She put this on facebook --- taken down my last post as i will stick to sharing fact based articles ?????
she posted something about corona virus that was a load of nonsense and people told her to take it down because it was rubbish. She actually listened for once.

Reactions: 6
During my search into why tattle had disappeared, I came across this strange Instagram account that is commenting on a page dedicated to shutting it down. Is this old news?? View attachment 95447
one of the ever so hilarious fake profiles that lee created on Instagram a few weeks ago in some bizzare attempt at trying to intimidate people on this thread. Very odd behaviour.

Can see why it's called the "murder mansion"....
Aye, that and the fact that someone was actually murdered in the house!

Reactions: 9
New Thread - one mistake here, one mistake there, mental health toolkit won’t fix my hair!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Be careful Pat. You'll be self-isolating in the shed now that she she is off the booze. She is still pissed with you for not doing better at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t really follow this thread anymore because she irritates the tit out of me.
But I just love this thread title and will miss it giving me a little chuckle daily 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.