Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the kind of stuff that just makes me die a little inside.
this poor, deluded, lonely lady actually believes that the Meldrums give a tit. Shes already had her post on Rebecca’s Instagram page deleted by them and yet she still thinks they are amazing and is bearing her heart & soul. It’s bloody depressing because the Meldrums COULDNT GIVE A SINGLE SOLITARY duck. The Meldrums are exactly the type of horrible people who would see this lady and be sniggering about her as she walked by. People need to wise up and get a clue here. The Meldrums are SALES PEOPLE. It’s all FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this larger lady is exactly the type of person Beggy has victimised in the past - we all remember we the Skinny jeans comments don’t we? There’s no way Beggy would give this woman an iota of support or even reply. The poor sheep would be much better seeking support here on tattle. A group of genuinely caring folk here. No need to hashtag the duck out of Bekind bollocks, on tattle we are busy actually being kind to other tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anything happening on her new IG page? Or was that just another flash in the pan cos we all know how inconsistent Becs is, she can’t commit to anything fully unless there’s some dolla in it

Wait, Bertie has more followers than her mind body skin page?! Wtaf?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What a surprise she s ignored the request from a sheep for a list of dog desensitization ideas from her video... How do they not notice she 'll never reply unless it's an I love you lots comment and she might, if they are very very lucky get a ❤. The amount of times sheep where something is from and she never EVER replied cos telling them won't get her commission. Wake up you stupid lot of sheep!!!!!
Sad thing is if she could aff link it she'd have posted it before she'd even been asked. Only about the money, always.

Reactions: 7
This is the kind of stuff that just makes me die a little inside.
this poor, deluded, lonely lady actually believes that the Meldrums give a tit. Shes already had her post on Rebecca’s Instagram page deleted by them and yet she still thinks they are amazing and is bearing her heart & soul. It’s bloody depressing because the Meldrums COULDNT GIVE A SINGLE SOLITARY duck. The Meldrums are exactly the type of horrible people who would see this lady and be sniggering about her as she walked by. People need to wise up and get a clue here. The Meldrums are SALES PEOPLE. It’s all FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That poor poor lady. She doesn’t give a flying monkeys about her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sorry to change the subject but has anyone seen the minghams have been gifted a holiday to the Maldives 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry to change the subject but has anyone seen the minghams have been gifted a holiday to the Maldives 😡
Yep! It really makes me pull my hair out....beggar has #ads pulled for racism, mr Ingham has child grooming hanging over him, yet inghams go from strength to strength. How. Just HOW????

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sending ❤To Hakes. You deserved better than that. Your son is important, you don’t need her to validate him. He is important and we recognise him 😘
She has done some pretty disgusting things in the past, but I have to say in my eyes she has now totally reached the lowest of the low.The fact that she has not just ignored Hakes comment, but also deleted it just shows this woman has zero compassion. Her followers are purely for her own financial gain, she does not give two 💩for them and would not piss on them if they were on fire. When are these brainless sheep going to wake up and smell the roses🌹.
She totally disgusts me🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If the inghams have been gifted a holiday to the Maldives then that will surely give Rebecca all the rage seeing that. She’s desperate for a holiday in the sun

Yep! It really makes me pull my hair out....beggar has #ads pulled for racism, mr Ingham has child grooming hanging over him, yet inghams go from strength to strength. How. Just HOW????
I think they are dealing with a different demographic audience in the Uk than Rebecca. More from cities in England. Could be wrong with that thought 🤷‍♀️ But that will annoy her too as I remember on you tube when the carry on with Chris was going on she said publicly she thought their YT channel should be suspended. Oh how foolish she must have felt knowing that soon after all that with the inghams she too would cause her own tit storm and one that she couldn’t claw back from no matter how hard she tried. Bitter pill for her to swallow that one that the inghams are still going on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the inghams have been gifted a holiday to the Maldives then that will surely give Rebecca all the rage seeing that. She’s desperate for a holiday in the sun

I think they are dealing with a different demographic audience in the Uk than Rebecca. More from cities in England. Could be wrong with that thought 🤷‍♀️ But that will annoy her too as I remember on you tube when the carry on with Chris was going on she said publicly she thought their YT channel should be suspended. Oh how foolish she must have felt knowing that soon after all that with the inghams she too would cause her own tit storm and one that she couldn’t claw back from no matter how hard she tried. Bitter pill for her to swallow that one that the inghams are still going on
First class too - she will be seething with rage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what do they get scummy neilson 3 star shite - hope she’s choking on her hot tea

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First class too - she will be seething with rage
Friday night footstamping in the marlo 🤯. They’re off to the Maldives while she’s getting z-list ads pulled left right and centre 😂

**also - Pat is heading out for shandies with the boys, so standby for a corona meltdown in her nightdress on stories

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has not deleted THIS????
I've definitely heard another influencer speak about that poster, "rosewineonasunnyafternoon" after they posted something on their page, can't remember who now. Probably deleted. Legend

Zoe Sugg has really riled me today, she's bleating on about #ad and how "confusing it all is". She is not confused in the slightest, she's a business woman!

My immediate thought was of Grabby and how this will be the next thing out her mouth. "I just said it was a gift from Lee guys because the whole gifted and thing is just so confusing for you simpletons....I mean....amazing people to understand! I'm doing it for your benefit"

Reactions: 11
I've definitely heard another influencer speak about that poster, "rosewineonasunnyafternoon" after they posted something on their page, can't remember who now. Probably deleted. Legend

Zoe Sugg has really riled me today, she's bleating on about #ad and how "confusing it all is". She is not confused in the slightest, she's a business woman!

My immediate thought was of Grabby and how this will be the next thing out her mouth. "I just said it was a gift from Lee guys because the whole gifted and thing is just so confusing for you simpletons....I mean....amazing people to understand! I'm doing it for your benefit"
Just like the DLP "boob" was because she didn't want to upset the peasants, sorry, sheep because thought not like that she gets freebies!

Reactions: 10

Really. Zoe going on about AD. How long have they had to get to grips with it....pull the other one Zoe. 🙄

Reactions: 7

it was Susie Verill. rose wine had sent her a message and Susie talked about it on stories and then said “oh and rose wine is tit

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.