Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another day begins, she's having a smoothie for breakfast how exciting.
Check out her orange thumb and fingers. Bless does she not know you must wash your hands after applying FAKE tan.

I am off for a job interview a REAL JOB.
Good luck!
Reb, u should probably look into the damp patch on your ceiling, especially as it's not that long since "u" decorated it!

Reactions: 8
Seriously, how can she STILL be bleeping everything up? A free gift for mother's day, jesus christ. Just bleeping say it's all part of the advert. It's fine if it is but be honest and clear about it ffs. So did he get the advert deal then or did she? The rant was for engagement for an advert then. Right when it was CF's funeral for full impact aswell. Disgusting. Vile. Underhand. Sneaky. Manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good luck!
Reb, u should probably look into the damp patch on your ceiling, especially as it's not that long since "u" decorated it!
Talking of damp patches, there seems to be a few worrying bits in the external pink icing, think it was the pic or video that had the patio in it recently. I'd be investigating the cause before rushing into tens of thousands in kitchen/family room improvements. But you cannot tell them, the Meldrum kids no best.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Grabby was truly sorry for the racist content and understood how offensive it was she would be pointing it out to all the sheep who have said that they didn’t see what was offensive or it wasn’t that bad or it was an innocent joke etc etc
Precisely , a pity post in advance of her new ad to raise engagement and earn more money , once again she has treated all her genuine followers with scorn and contempt and I am past caring no sympathy left for these silly people do they really not see what us so obvious ? How many times has she used this exact tactic , like Mrs Hinch it’s all a big con and we , we are called a Trolls for trying to warn/help them to see past the bull crap and realise they are being duped and used for no other reason than earnings 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg I have had a busy few days with ya know real life and an actual job that isn’t taking selfies and videos and fleecing people.What I would say to Rebecca is this, no one cares if people make money on the internet doing adverts or affiliates , what they don’t appreciate or understand is the shadiness , vagueness, lies and cover ups then a little petulant madam throwing her toys out the Pram when people expect her to
Adhere to rules and guidelines that are in place to protect people. You wouldn’t get away with that under any other work place policy and the sooner you learn that the better. Yes it will , god forbid, mean more work and effort on your part but that’s why other people do it so much more professionally, Because they take the time and effort to be compliant and honest . Please reflect on this !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Regarding that AD there must have been a brief for mummy taking a day off and daddy doing everything at home, filming cutting back and forth. There are loads of similarities, speak to camera pieces in particular. Even finishing off with one of the kids and messy play.

I haven't followed Emily Norris for a while but had a peek at her vlog. There are similar elements and to be fair to Rebeggar, Emily also plays at it being mother's day.

One thing I got a shock at was how HIGH Emily's sub count was now on you tube, she's blown Rebeggar right out the water, considering they started around the same time someone had said. Bloody hell 😱
She is no better it’s all about earning however possible to improve her life and her family life at the expense of her privacy and integrity , she uses her bairns in exactly the same way , she is better at the execution , definitely more professional and possibly more honest about Ads ! but their goals are same , engage and use followers to earn money , all of thes family vloggers are exploiting their bairns privacy and encouraging other parents to spend more , no matter that they could be spiralling into debt trying to be the perfect mummies and perfect famiies, feeding on their insecurities or their need to follow the trends this is why I do not follow any of them took me awhile to realise but once you know , you know 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know something? If go ape was filmed in the 16th Feb, I had a look on tattle and on her grid for that time. Shows her to be as fake as hell and exploiting using any means.

I think it's really sick and insincere when someone can post this kind of thing over a few days claiming they are reply affected, giving a comparison of CFs death to themselves. If the date of 16th Feb for filming in go ape is correct, this is posted on the 17th but still low reaction so she attempts a troll moan, using the words witch hunt and harassment still on the back of the death of CF again on the 19th, bingo! that's worked for better engagement! She's lost for words? She's taking a few days off but at the time being well enough to go shriek and shout, significantly FILMING FOR CASH having the best time! It's warped!

Yes, that's a break isn't it? THIS kind of tit shows just how shallow and self centred the likes of Grabby are and it is the same tit that people are getting fed up from Princess and Co.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Precisely , a pity post in advance of her new ad to raise engagement and earn more money , once again she has treated all her genuine followers with scorn and contempt and I am past caring no sympathy left for these silly people do they really not see what us so obvious ? How many times has she used this exact tactic , like Mrs Hinch it’s all a big con and we , we are called a Trolls for trying to warn/help them to see past the bull crap and realise they are being duped and used for no other reason than earnings 🙄🤷‍♀️
Thing is, it’s only a temporary reprieve for her, i think she’s mostly finished. She gets the odd ad, but it’s not paying for her life like it used to, and there’s no holidays or endless kids wardrobes of clothes or free kitchens. Go ape, brilliant, that’s so not her thing 😂

Reactions: 13
The difference between Emily Norris and Rebecca Meldrum is their real life personalities.
People are not stupid....no matter how smiley and high pitched Rebecca talks in her sit down YouTube videos...this is FALSE. She is not a 'happy' soul. You can see this clearly from watching her on her Vlogs and her Insta Stories.
Stop pretending Rebecca! It is really not doing you any favours and making people dislike you and turn against you!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A bit off brand for me, but I actually thought what she did with taking her mum on the day out was a good idea. Weaving all the footage in of Nanny McLee playing and baking with the kids was also a nice touch. So why did she have to fabricate the part where Lee gives it to her as a gift? It would have been a perfectly good advert without that and she has just ended up coming across as shady again. Whyyyyyyyy!? Is she trying to increase her negative engagement? It’s just seems unnecessarily inflammatory.

Reactions: 24
So, do we think she’s been gifted a free kitchen or she’s been gifted a free holiday?
I doubt she’s trying to protect an #ad featuring a new dog jumper for Bertie Boy...

what’s made her take this new approach with the sheep.

There’s something big at stake for sure.

I think the writing is on the wall. Her engagement is very poor and she's only consistent in her inconsistency. These regular drama and pity posts combined with nut offering much in content are driving oeooke away. Most wi t even comment if question, they will just turn off. Even that latest ad has attracted questions. It will happen more and more with questioning comments, they're pushing people away by themselves. The cover is blown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A bit off brand for me, but I actually thought what she did with taking her mum on the day out was a good idea. Weaving all the footage in of Nanny McLee playing and baking with the kids was also a nice touch. So why did she have to fabricate the part where Lee gives it to her as a gift? It would have been a perfectly good advert without that and she has just ended up coming across as shady again. Whyyyyyyyy!? Is she trying to increase her negative engagement? It’s just seems unnecessarily inflammatory.
I agree, I mentioned earlier the fake mothers day gift and the cutting back and forth must have been in the brief as Emily's one is very similar.

Mmmmm🙄

Wonder how long it took to reply to people? I'm glad she did though, sheep will be too. Blinkers back on the sheep.... There's a biggie coming up, I can feel it. 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All this reminds me of how tit Mothers Day is for so many reasons, including instamums shoving it down everyone’s throats and then the mawkish posts 🤢 and spa days (possibly now replaced by Go Ape 🙄)

• Sick
I agree, I mentioned earlier the fake mothers day gift and the cutting back and forth must have been in the brief as Emily's one is very similar.

Mmmmm🙄

Wonder how long it took to reply to people? I'm glad she did though, sheep will be too. Blinkers back on the sheep.... There's a biggie coming up, I can feel it. 😊
Everyone take a drink every time she says “mistake”. 🥃🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Still confused, so is Lee now paying her for ADs? How is a voucher he gave his wife an AD and how does she have a discount code? Why is the code Meldrum and not weebelterboy10?

Why does she continue to suck at anything ad related? Why is she manic?

So many questions and not enough liquor for it all.
Cheap bloody gift, like them. AND if my husband EVER bought me a GoApe experience he would no longer be my husband.

On her upload from 16th feb (what she wears in a week video) at the end she is sat at the desk wearing same stuff as go ape and you can see the voucher sitting on the desk. She also mentions how cut up she is about Caroline flack..... certainly looks like she was devastated about the whole thing from today's vlog of go ape 🤨
I have said it before, and I will repeat myself .... you lot are better than DCI Barnaby. Much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, do we think she’s been gifted a free kitchen or she’s been gifted a free holiday?
I doubt she’s trying to protect an #ad featuring a new dog jumper for Bertie Boy...

what’s made her take this new approach with the sheep.

There’s something big at stake for sure.
If she has been gifted a holiday and as she said she wants a nice sandy beach .... where ?
Where are they going to manage to go every country is shutting down

Reactions: 10
If she has been gifted a holiday and as she said she wants a nice sandy beach .... where ?
Where are they going to manage to go every country is shutting down
Disney.... I’m sure there’s a tacky moderate resort with a fake beach somewhere in Disney 🤣
All stars...sands or whatever. 🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.