Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is that bad for her mental health... stop! Why would you put yourself through that. No amount of freebies would warrant feeling that way.
While she’s getting the freebies she’s probably feeling good about herself, feeling important, she’s giving the girls things, she’s portraying to the outside world she can have what she wants and she believes she can, the sad fact is she’s not providing it, so now everything’s gone who is she? We all can loose ourself in baby years and have to find ourselves again, but she just does t seem to be able to build a platform for who she is. She really is mind numbingly boring. I don’t think she knows how to stop because although she has shite repetitive content what has she got if she stops

Reactions: 13
The kitchens never mentioned
Rami is no longer mentioned
She's saying she can't attend gym right now as she will yet she paid expensive membership in the blog how much crazy money go spent in a week .

She's talked numerous times over last few months especially since Lee returned to rigs that she struggles to cope.
That she reguarly cried if thats true she has to ask herself if that's worth it and Lee needs some other type of job on shore.
She always says she accepts all help takes a village.
I don't think her mum was that hands on but since lees mum's moved she's babysitting, feeding them, picking older 2 up from school or trampoline club/ swimming, dog sitting and feeding them .
Some weeks Its like Lee and her mum are like her carer/minder.
Lee does all the finances and bills even her tax returns.
Lee does majority shopping/ cooking and cleaning.
She says her circle of freinds has shrunk I can believe it cath seems be only constant.
I think most of her freinds were just wives of lees freinds anyway.
When she went to aviemore she took a freind beginning with l and treated them like skivvies saw them washing up.
I think she thinks if she offers then discounts/ publicity and cast off press samples they will be freinds for life.
There's quite a few we don't see anymore she used to meet chums all the time.
She's talked about 1 new freind.
She's not freinds with any local bloggers at all which I find odd.
I think after racist thing people distanced themselves especially the person who made the ill fated remark.

She doesn't seem to ever go far alone even to the shops she needs mummy.
She's incapable doing basic things like take prescribed medication or book a doctors appointment.
She dident realise the oil was low.
She leads a sort of childlike insular life where onky thing she finds joy in is dressing herself up/ walks in woods/ the dog and shopping online making Wish lists so brands will manifest what she wants.
They have no long term goals.
Impossible over pay the mortage now.
They have no savings goals anyone normal say no abroad holiday this year but next year and we will save.
She could even do savings challenges show how much she's saving towards kitchen/ holiday like normal people.
But she won't it's all smoke and mirrors surprised she's saving anything as shes compulsive spender.
The art of delayed gratification is lost on her.
The ability be happy with what she's got she always wants something else.
I just don't get impression shed happy.
Her manic moods, blatent neglect and putting out worrying videos is even more worrying she's defiantly got worse.
She use anything attention helath scare hospital visit, celeb death dog you name it.
Can’t argue with the facts all you have written is true , she can’t cope with Lee away she falls to pieces every time , she is so predictable and her content is dire , i do believe she is unstable , completely out of her depth her husband and parents are ignoring blatant alarm bells , the problem is she wants the money and the fame but is not able to put in the work she just wants to blame all her woes on Trolling , where are her DMs her evidence of actual trolling ? Where is the change in her behaviour and attitude after being called out on racist content, lying and being shady about gifted holidays , she is consistently , inconsistent it’s ridiculous she was obsessed with all things Poppy then got bored, all things fitness , then bored now it’s Puppy which she will inevitably tire of too these are all warning signs that those who are meant to love and care for her are ignoring those 3 bairns are walking on eggshells too this will be affecting them , they are bairns not business opportunities or ambassadors for brands they should not be worrying about performing for mummy 😡

Reactions: 12
I do think lees a prized f1 cocunts but always thourght he had more sense than her.
But since they got the dog and the dog account I feel equally concerned about him.
Not to mention the reckless rule breaking of filming on the dog when he's not meant to be.
He's guilty sending messages
Creating drama on his stories when it all kicked off with Kelly and the bees knees he loved the drama and he chose to export Caroline flacks death too.
He seemed pretty much abandoned his side of family.
It's clear he dident want the dog and he's not a dog lover.
He also had reservations about the house.
Even after all that's gone in he seems unable take control as he's meant to be wearing the trousers.
Instead he gets home and does everything that must cause some resentment and friction.
The comments on other women influencers and the dogs Insta lead me to believe he's lost the plot.
How is he not appalled by dog biting poppy or filming poppy when she couldent breath.
They missed a chest infection twice.
They drag her out when she's ill.
All they do is walk or have coffee.
He seems more into fitness and cooking than she is.
Quite a lot food content you tube right now from Lilly pebbles go channel mums they all meal plan and cook around being a influencer.
None of their homes look as untidy as the meldrums.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’s all a flash in the pan. It’s short lived. They should have considered that before moving.

unfortunately she thought she was onto a good thing, and I suppose she was for a short while. The downturn spiralled with DLP. People were not happy with the lies. It continued from there.

Reactions: 16
Lee actually strikes me as a rather manipulative character. He seems very money oriented. She’s a spoilt princess who hasn’t got a clue but he seems money hungry, the kind of guy who probably has various bank accounts with money stacked in them but is so tight he won’t even pay for a round in the pub.
He loves the attention on Instagram, can’t get enough of it. He thrives on thinking he’s something special which I guess is because in real life he’s just a tiny wee man-child with absolutely duck all going for him. I honestly don’t see anything about lee that is likeable. He gives me the creeps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t get why these influencers think they are exempt from The norms of society. Well I do it’s because they live in their own little bubble, but.. no one is allowed to have an options on them, challenge them, disagree with how they do things, give them advise, without the world hearing it or them pulling out the anxiety flag or troll one despite the fact that they voluntary put themselves out there “as a job”. I’m sorry but in ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANYONE ELSES LIFE that is human nature. You can shout BE KIND as much as you like but you can also piss right off. For god sake I criticise and witch about my own mother, grandmother , child, boss, company you name it. But I choose who I do it with, people I can trust not to share it with the world then expect it to agree . That doesn’t make me unkind it makes me normal and not FAKE pretending that everything in the world has to be what I like or not at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If it is that bad for her mental health... stop! Why would you put yourself through that. No amount of freebies would warrant feeling that way.
100% this and agree with a lot of what @fireflies is saying too. I do think vlogging has played a huge part in causing her to become more insular and more dependent on lee. Not just the worry of what strangers on the internet are saying about you. But what the school mums are saying, what your friends may be saying and your extended family. And your peers, it’s a nasty industry, she apparently wasn’t very nice to other local vloggers or those with less followers than her when things were going Well. But she expects others to fawn over her.

I’d actually have a bit of respect for her if she packed this in, especially for her kids. And in time I’m sure it would make a big difference to her wellbeing as well. Whether we work paid, unpaid or we’re at home for whatever reason we all have days when we want to do nothing. But doing nothing all the time is depressing.

• Heart
They are the perfect couple. Made for each other.

Lee is an enabler and he has created this monster we see. Whether out of guilt for being away from the girls while he works, or maybe he is just an idiot, when he gets home he does everything with the girls and the house and the dog. Probably wipes her ass too.

In turn she has become even more lazy and needy. She is completely stuck in a rut and is unwilling to dig herself out, so she turns to social media for validation but ends up making a fool of herself. She doesn't even try anymore, it's hot cuppa and puppy snuggles every day and every hour. Where are her friends? What happened to going out with them?

Then we have mummy cannon who is another enabler. I understand that as our children become adults, we dont have a say in what they do anymore but our jobs as parents doesn't end. If Beggy was my daughter I would be concerned and would have had a few words with her already.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
An update (so so many have asked - joke).
I had my op to remove cancer as spoke about in previous thread. I’m left with severe changes facially. It’s changed me in a week. I’m less happy, less confident and very low.
This isn’t a Meldrum poor me post, I have a point to make...
Continuing to watch people play out their perfect lives via social media wasn’t helping me. It was hurting me. Last night I deactivated my FB and deleted my IG app. No more.
Comparison is indeed the ultimate thief of joy. I feel better already without the pressure. I can only imagine the pressure Rebecca feels to keep up with everyone.

Ive learned I can’t, and looking on just is making me sadder.
Genuinely, Rebecca, contemplate stepping away. Not just for you but the kids. It’s sad to say but so much of my time was spent scrolling. No law I plan to read with the kids, play games, put more into my business and myself.

thanks to all who expressed concern, I am ok, just a bit fragile. I only feel comfortable putting this here because you do all seem like a great group, your posts make me laugh, and definitely not a group of 15 head trolls who need to get a hobbit.

❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
I had my op to remove cancer as spoke about in previous thread. I’m left with severe changes facially. It’s changed me in a week. I’m less happy, less confident and very low.
Continuing to watch people play out their perfect lives via social media wasn’t helping me. It was hurting me. Last night I deactivated my FB and deleted my IG app. No more.
Comparison is indeed the ultimate thief of joy. I feel better already without the pressure. I can only imagine the pressure Rebecca feels to keep up with everyone.

Genuinely, Rebecca, contemplate stepping away. Not just for you but the kids. It’s sad to say but so much of my time was spent scrolling. No law I plan to read with the kids, play games, put more into my business and myself.

thanks to all who expressed concern, I am ok, just a bit fragile. I only feel comfortable putting this here because you do all seem like a great group, your posts make me laugh, and definitely not a group of 15 head trolls who need to get a hobbit.

❤
I’ve been thinking of you. I’m so sorry that you have been feeling very low. I really hope they have been able to remove the cancer and you are able to come to terms with what you’ve been through. Sending so much love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24

❤
Sending you so much love 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18

❤
Sending a big hug and hope you are soon feeling better. 💖

• Heart

❤
I hope op went well. We follow each other on Insta you have a way better life than the meldrums.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
I think we both have the honour of being the First original 15 dick heads!
Love you house renovation I'm sure reb be proper jealous of your kitchen.
But at same time life's not all about our houses or how we look.
It's about how we feel and out outlook of the world.
It's about those around us family and freinds that support us in bad times, celebrate with us in the good or dare say tell us we possibly behaving like twats!
Life is more than about material things.
It's about our health, our kids health.
Being greatful for what we have.
Affording holidays we worked towards not given.
Having genuine freinds and support I have a couple mum's at both schools of I was stuck would pick my child up and I would reciprocate the favour.
I feel certain I haven't pissed off enough people least in real life non influencer world.
Not so much they gossip or bad mouth me.
I treat others with respect, kindness and how I would want to be treated.
I think being online as job some lose their boundaries what's acceptable to share.
Which is why we seeing reb/pat released some dodgy footage on Insta.
Also decency and social awareness you don't exploit a hospital stay or a celebrities death it's crass and will ultimately get some negativity back.
're Insta well any social media it's easy spend too long on phone scrolling it's something I'm working on.
Less phone time less social media.
Being more present
Changing who I follow to people who inspire me or make me feel less crap
I honestly think in few years influencer kids be next big scandal and some regulation will kick in.
It's hard not to compare to others.
But if you grounded and have good people around you you can weather any storm or feelings if inadequacy.
When ever I have negative thourght oh we broke we don't have enough stuff I remind myself about people who use foodbank and feel humbled.
One of my 2020 goals is to donate to foodbank more and be more sensible with money. Save not spend.
I honestly believe meldrums are materialistic and they do compare and get feelings bitterness and jealously.
They took their foot off pedal stopped making the effort.
Blimey I go as far as they checked out on everyday reality.
They clinging to what they had a few years ago.
The fact they live in huge house and semi famous. I mean even poor jeffrey from rainbow ended up as trolley boy for tesco before he died.
So many bigger celebrities fell from grace and never recovered.
If they keep doing same things they always get same results.
They faux postive and never seem happy they like a child with big pile presents Xmas day next present.
Some days I wonder are they trying convice us they living their best lives or themselves.
Positive affirmations and law if attraction bollacks aside.
You get out what you put in.
The world most successful people don't dream or make wish lists.
They do things extra income or sacrifices to reach their goals.
Until they change I don't think good luck and brand deals/freebies will return in abundance.
They both come across weird unrelatable and miserable these days.
Their kids at times seem genuinely confused and scared.

Reactions: 15

❤
Lots of love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope op went well. We follow each other on Insta you have a way better life than the meldrums.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
I think we both have the honour of being the First original 15 dick heads!
Love you house renovation I'm sure reb be proper jealous of your kitchen.
But at same time life's not all about our houses or how we look.
It's about how we feel and out outlook of the world.
It's about those around us family and freinds that support us in bad times, celebrate with us in the good or dare say tell us we possibly behaving like twats!
Life is more than about material things.
It's about our health, our kids health.
Being greatful for what we have.
Affording holidays we worked towards not given.
Having genuine freinds and support I have a couple mum's at both schools of I was stuck would pick my child up and I would reciprocate the favour.
I feel certain I haven't pissed off enough people least in real life non influencer world.
Not so much they gossip or bad mouth me.
I treat others with respect, kindness and how I would want to be treated.
I think being online as job some lose their boundaries what's acceptable to share.
Which is why we seeing reb/pat released some dodgy footage on Insta.
Also decency and social awareness you don't exploit a hospital stay or a celebrities death it's crass and will ultimately get some negativity back.
're Insta well any social media it's easy spend too long on phone scrolling it's something I'm working on.
Less phone time less social media.
Being more present
Changing who I follow to people who inspire me or make me feel less crap
I honestly think in few years influencer kids be next big scandal and some regulation will kick in.
It's hard not to compare to others.
But if you grounded and have good people around you you can weather any storm or feelings if inadequacy.
When ever I have negative thourght oh we broke we don't have enough stuff I remind myself about people who use foodbank and feel humbled.
One of my 2020 goals is to donate to foodbank more and be more sensible with money. Save not spend.
I honestly believe meldrums are materialistic and they do compare and get feelings bitterness and jealously.
They took their foot off pedal stopped making the effort.
Blimey I go as far as they checked out on everyday reality.
They clinging to what they had a few years ago.
The fact they live in huge house and semi famous. I mean even poor jeffrey from rainbow ended up as trolley boy for tesco before he died.
So many bigger celebrities fell from grace and never recovered.
If they keep doing same things they always get same results.
They faux postive and never seem happy they like a child with big pile presents Xmas day next present.
Some days I wonder are they trying convice us they living their best lives or themselves.
Positive affirmations and law if attraction bollacks aside.
You get out what you put in.
The world most successful people don't dream or make wish lists.
They do things extra income or sacrifices to reach their goals.
Until they change I don't think good luck and brand deals/freebies will return in abundance.
They both come across weird unrelatable and miserable these days.
Their kids at times seem genuinely confused and scared.
Thank you 💜

Reactions: 8
@ChilliDog I have been thinking about you. I was going to message you. I hope you’re as ok as you can be and have the support you need. You sound like you’re taking care of yourself and being very sensible.
lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

❤
Sending you much love and prayers
♥

• Heart
Sorry to read this @ChilliDog I was unaware for your surgery. I hope you feel weel physically and mentally quickly. As with any surgery, do take your time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.