Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want her to give up..

I'm enjoying the slow fall from grace much more entertaining! Karma is troll 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like others have said she needs to at least do some volunteering.. Can't see how she s get a job...can you imagine her cv😆 there must be loads of volunteering she could do when poppy's at nursery. Visit at an old people's home... Befriend an old person maybe with little or no family, play card and board games with them... Take popoy!!! Remember the tv show Old people's home for 4 years olds.. Take bloody bertie in.. I 've seen dogs and pets be taken in is as therapy/ enrichment. get out of your entitled pathetic boring bubble denise!!!

Reactions: 15
She's definitely become quite lazy it seems. My youngest is also a 2017 baby like Poppy and now that my kids are entering pre school/school age, I'm putting the pieces together to further myself to help support my family in a different way. My kid's are less demanding on my time and there will soon be a day where they are both in school. I couldn't imagine staying home, doing nothing and not financially contributing whilst I have no little ones to look after during the day. She's got two full days where she could be bettering herself, getting stuff done but nope, it's snuggles and tea. Those days are nice to have once and while but every day? Ugh.
Are you buying a dog 😂
Also have a 2017 baby my last baby and the exact same , she starts full time preschool in summer im going to train as a nurse .. not sitting about drinking hot cups of tea

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Like others have said she needs to at least do some volunteering.. Can't see how she s get a job...can you imagine her cv😆 there must be loads of volunteering she could do when poppy's at nursery. Visit at an old people's home... Befriend an old person maybe with little or no family, play card and board games with them... Take popoy!!! Remember the tv show Old people's home for 4 years olds.. Take bloody bertie in.. I 've seen dogs and pets be taken in is as therapy/ enrichment. get out of your entitled pathetic boring bubble denise!!!
Rebecca would need a huge mindset change before she undertook any volunteering.

Volunteering, be it in a charity shop, befriending young or old, Homestart, etc all will require Rebecca at the very minimum to show commitment and absolute confidentiality - no photos, no stories for the 'gram'. Phone switched to silent, no 'Hi Guuuuys' no boomerangs, no recording her day.

Therapet; once Bertie Boy passed his assessment he would have to visit adults / elderly continuously for 1 year before being allowed to visit children etc. A whole year of doing something for others a few hours a week without being able to document it and benefit from it - unlikely.

Also Rebecca would not be in charge. In a charity shop she would have to work under the direction of the shop manager, Befriending - usually a year minimum commitment to a couple of hours a fortnight plus training period. She has not got the dedication, the humility or the compassion to give her time for others and work for their benefit, not hers.

Neither Rebecca nor Lee have an altruistic bone in their bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe she could advertise herself as a local dogwalker service😆😆 she can pick up dog tit and all those woods at the back!!! She said the woods her happy place!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are you buying a dog 😂
Also have a 2017 baby my last baby and the exact same , she starts full time preschool in summer im going to train as a nurse .. not sitting about drinking hot cups of tea
Good luck. I have a 2017 baby and started my training in 2018!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are you buying a dog 😂
Oh heck no! My husband would love a dog but we not ready for that commitment. I'm looking at jobs with the schools so I can get all the holidays off and not have to worry about out of school care. I absolutely adore kids and love volunteering at my older daughter's school every chance I can get.

• Heart
Royle family on gold plus one!!!! Denise pregnant expecting everyone to wait on her hand and foot... I didn't watch grubby when she was pregnant... How was she???!!! Cant imagine how she coped tough the tiredness!!! Tho I guess when she was preg with the feral one she had pat the Pratt at her beck and call!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just rewatched how to get what you want 2020 she talked about manifesting.
How she's now postive again and good things fortune is coming back in abundance.
She never actually talked about any new year goals we knew she wants a dog and she wants a kitchen.
They have no ambitions to do anything different.
My youngest is 2018 and I'm starting go to think what do I want to do when she starts school.

Reactions: 7
Although her vids and content is usually dire I’m still shocked she just gets up on the day and decides what to film! Surely you’d have at minimum a rough idea of what you were filming a month in advance?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Although her vids and content is usually dire I’m still shocked she just gets up on the day and decides what to film! Surely you’d have at minimum a rough idea of what you were filming a month in advance?!
She used to! She'd have a planner and a list of videos she wanted to film. There is a lot of content out there and she has access to so much on her doorstep but she won't open herself up to more than her backyard and wherever her mum and/or Lee take her. I don't mean that as a dig about how close she is with her mum or Lee. She is in need of some mental health care (and I mean that in a "genuine/slightly concerned for you Rebecca" way) because the last couple years have done a number on her. For the sake of those beautiful girls, she needs to get her tit together and sort herself out.

Reactions: 12
She won't do anything r go anywhere... When late away and it's still rubbish when he s home... Hence her content plan notepad is always empty!!! You d think we it's the only source of income/so called job you d think she would at least get into cooking to film.. Have theme weeks e.g. Italian ... Bske... God even get a bloody bread maker so easy to buy bread mixtures all you adding water and oil and bung in.. Game stuff breads and try with diff douos.. Didn't they get gifted a load of soups?? Have never even seen the local park or Banbury high street... Bloody crafts... Start a bloody hobby even if just for the gram so you can film something not cleaning reps or stooopid areas😆😠 silly me... All that requires Denise to get off the sofa and put down the mug of HOT tea😣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to the dream kitchen? Before the dog arrived she said an architect was coming round that weekend?
Also haven’t heard her friends mentioned on here lately? I don’t usually see much of her content.

She pisses me off. She’s healthy and could be at the very least committing to doing some volunteering. She has no limitations on her like myself and many other disabled people do. I would give almost anything to have my health and the chance at a normal life, instead of being mostly stuck in day in day out.
It’s crazy to think she chooses to spend her days similar to mine but she’s healthy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All I'm going to say is this, I hope that door doesn't hit you too much on your ass on the way out ....Toodles Meldrums, and I hope a few other influencers follow you out that same door........It really is time to say Goodbye.........goodbye..........🙋‍♀️ (why am I hearing that vile woman's voice from a game show, she is English, no idea what she's called, or the show ...... Anne something I think :unsure:)

What happened to the dream kitchen? Before the dog arrived she said an architect was coming round that weekend?
Also haven’t heard her friends mentioned on here lately? I don’t usually see much of her content.

She pisses me off. She’s healthy and could be at the very least committing to doing some volunteering. She has no limitations on her like myself and many other disabled people do. I would give almost anything to have my health and the chance at a normal life, instead of being mostly stuck in day in day out.
It’s crazy to think she chooses to spend her days similar to mine but she’s healthy!!
For the record I don't love that you have limitations (as per my love emoji) I fully understand where your coming from, I'm the same.
I volunteer many hours per month and have for years, but I'm lucky in that a lot of what I do is done online, and I only need to go to meetings a few times per month. The work I do is community based, I live in a small community of 15.000 people.
Yep Meldrum's what I do is for FREE. It's about people helping people, giving a hand up, not a hand out !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.