Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Zoewilliams9217 Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and wishing you a safe delivery. Look after yourself ( I was going to say 'Be Kind' to yourself ;) but then thought :sick: )and can I ask a favour of you please ? Lots of young, old and middle aged tattle bastards on here admire your strength and love your posts. If you get a tiny fragment of a quiet time once baby Williams has arrived, pop on and let us know you are both well. x
thank you lovely, resting with two little boys is hard 😆
I have a feeling once those night time marathon feeds hit I’ll be back on here for the belly laughs in the dead of night so of course I will😘
Keep shining bastards you’re all such a great bunch xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have a genuine question as i dont have kids: is it normal that she never takes the kids anywhere, like zoo, park, town center, shops, restaurants, museums, soft play? what do other parents in Aberdeen do

Reactions: 14
I am so confused with Rebeccas post. So Caroline ( May she rest in peace) has been on our screens for 10 odd years presenting ect. She has been paped when trying to enjoy days out or when she admits to feeling low she has been hounded by newspapers and journalists. She has had several relationships all in the public eye with some famous some not so famous people. She hit her boyfriend (circumstances unknown by public- This is another topic) She then was hounded by press and made the butt of all jokes because what may or may not have happened. She was arrested and put for trail in front of basically the world. She felt so alone that she felt she has no other choice.
So how does Rebecca relate to this?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Where's the woe little me post about your Influencer colleagues and former friends taking the piss out of you and uploading it onto their stories on a weekend retreat that excluded you?

Where's your woe little me post denouncing Kate Ellison and Louise Pentland for being part of that little bitchfest that had you as their target that weekend? Neither of them stood up amd distanced themselves from that mean girl behaviour.

The business you are in is toxic. All those comments on Insta supporting you are from wannabee Influencers waiting to step into your shoes, stabbing you in the back in private, supporting you in public.
'Women together, supporting each other.#bekind'

But let's ignore that shall we and blame your bad feels on a growing community of strangers who only have your childrens interests at heart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can only imagine her ‘management team’ feel the same way as Donald Trumps, wtf are they going to come out with today ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a genuine question as i dont have kids: is it normal that she never takes the kids anywhere, like zoo, park, town center, shops, restaurants, museums, soft play? what do other parents in Aberdeen do
We all have our own woods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
no it’s not normal at all, but then nothing about the Meldrum family is normal.

the Meldrums will only ever take the kids out for the day if it’s being paid for by someone else. They will only go on days out or holidays if someone else is picking up the tab. Wether that’s a family member paying for them or wether it’s ad advert and they are being given an experience for free as part of it.

These are the people who went on a FREE skiing holiday and who refused to buy the kids a few chocolates from the sweet shop because “they didn’t have any Euros on them” - but who had absolutely no problem at all with buying over priced bottles of beer and pizzas for themselves while they were skiing and didn’t have the kids with them.

Aberdeen is a city like any other; there is plenty to do with kids. There is also plenty to closer to where they live and in the surrounding area, they just choose not to do anything unless it’s on someone else’s cheque book.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

the Meldrums will only ever take the kids out for the day if it’s being paid for by someone else. They will only go on days out or holidays if someone else is picking up the tab. Wether that’s a family member paying for them or wether it’s ad advert and they are being given an experience for free as part of it.

These are the people who went on a FREE skiing holiday and who refused to buy the kids a few chocolates from the sweet shop because “they didn’t have any Euros on them” - but who had absolutely no problem at all with buying over priced bottles of beer and pizzas for themselves while they were skiing and didn’t have the kids with them.

Aberdeen is a city like any other; there is plenty to do with kids. There is also plenty to closer to where they live and in the surrounding area, they just choose not to do anything unless it’s on someone else’s cheque book.

In fairness, Florrie is such an incredibly keen skier I don't think they anticipated a single second when they wouldn't be on the slopes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In fairness, Florrie is such an incredibly keen skier I don't think they anticipated a single second when they wouldn't be on the slopes.
Talking ski don't you find it odd Scotland had lots snow yet they not been skiing. Wonder when freebie dog cottage break is coming up.
Also will we ever find out what architect said about the kitchen.
Considering she's apparently paying gym membership she hardly goes and never mentions rami.
It's so so good for her mental health.

Reactions: 13
Where's the woe little me post about your Influencer colleagues and former friends taking the piss out of you and uploading it onto their stories on a weekend retreat that excluded you?

Where's your woe little me post denouncing Kate Ellison and Louise Pentland for being part of that little bitchfest that had you as their target that weekend? Neither of them stood up amd distanced themselves from that mean girl behaviour.

The business you are in is toxic. All those comments on Insta supporting you are from wannabee Influencers waiting to step into your shoes, stabbing you in the back in private, supporting you in public.
'Women together, supporting each other.#bekind'

But let's ignore that shall we and blame your bad feels on a growing community of strangers who only have your childrens interests at heart.
What did they upload??

Reactions: 1
Talking ski don't you find it odd Scotland had lots snow yet they not been skiing. Wonder when freebie dog cottage break is coming up.
Considering she's apadentky paying gym membership she hardly goes and never mentions rami.
No, Florrie is almost Olympic level so the slopes of Glenshee just don't cut it for a skier of her calibre. She actually pops to St Moritz each weekend for her training, they just don't like to brag about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a quick read through the comments last night and again this morning. She actually deleted genuine sheep saying maybe you should take time off. Which to be fair she absolutely SHOULD. I’m sure the sheep meant this in a nice way and she’s probably thought it was a Tattler. She’s delusional.

Reactions: 17
Considering she's apparently paying gym membership she hardly goes and never mentions rami.
It's so so good for her mental health.
the ski resorts in Scotland are only decent if there has been significant and prolonged snowfall which there hasn’t really been, plus, there’s no way the Meldrums would actually pay to take the girls skiing themselves!!! Dnot be daft. Those kids will never see a pair of skis ever again, unless it’s being paid for by someone else.

Reactions: 13
Go and Check out jamessmithpt on IG - his latest post is an igtv rant about influencers and what they do to increase engagement and attention - mrs Meldrum and the rest sprang to mind as soon as I heard what he has to say. I’ve just been made aware of his video from another thread, and I do think he’s spot on with what he’s saying about influencers who engage audiences for money or to collab with brands for swipe ups and ads. Sorry I have no idea how to link his video here...

Reactions: 9
i remember YURS ago, Meldrums did a Q&A where Beggy said she is very tight with money to the extend of not wanting to pay for coffee.
what a life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Asking for ideas for “down time” for Poppy.....

From the woman who has 2 older children and who “wrote” an activity book specifically about activities to do with your child......

What an idiot. 👏🏼👍🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.