Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe someone would post something like that. Making it all about them. Suggestion: make your account private, stop vlogging, and stop using your kids. They don’t get a say about being online because they are too young to understand. When you put your families lives out there so publicly you will be open to criticism. Think about what you are saying and doing. I’m worried about the type of society I’m bringing my kids up in. This influencer self absorbed, narcissistic culture is a terrible influence on young kids.

Interesting article that includes Mrs Meldrum and is relevant to what she’s posted:

Reactions: 17
Instead of stopping the thread here we should work on a way to stop Beggy harming the society further.

Reactions: 10
Well in the cold light of day that post is no less disrespectful or disgusting than it was when first posted. In fact it's the opposite, it's even worse than I remembered. 😔

But you've got your attention and engagement on an advert day I'll give you that Rebeggar. Shaken to the core? Ummm, 🤔 OK.

Show your sympathetic followers the trolling Princess Pinnochio, show us all. Start with the vloggers retreat shall we? I'll check in later to see it all.

Instead of stopping the thread here we should work on a way to stop Beggy harming the society further.
This past few days has shown just HOW bad these online influencers, 'reality'stars and celebs etc are detached from reality itself. The world has gone barmy, but to be honest we should have seen that when we started to watch videos online of someone cleaning their house, making the bed, or what they'd bought from Asda! Not just Rebeggar but everything is so dumbed down, the worst amongst them are actually appearing knowledgeable, educated and inspiring. Leave them to it, let them fight to the death for online space. It's a bloody muppet show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She sure knows how to get the sympathy... if it's not a dog for engagement, it's a pathetic dash to the hospital for a sore head .. still not enough let's jump on the troll band wagon 🙄
Will there be mrs meldrum vlog tonight doubtful since there wasnt on Tuesday nor meldrums till friday .. but I feel it could be a my experience of trolls making me feel so down but I'll continue putting my life out there

Reactions: 10
That whole post was for attention!! She loves everyone sucking up to her!! She’s never going to be happy she’s got it all and still not happy and seeking attention from lots of strangers!! If I was her I would just switch off and enjoy her life with her girls and lee!! She doesn’t need this she’s not going to make it like the likes of the top vloggers!! Just give it up!!! She’s just not relatable or likeable she comes across as a stuck up and a little princess! Who gets anything as long as she stamps her feet hard and loud enough!! She’s doesn’t realise how lucky she has it, she can be a stay at home mum not work and spend money on what ever she wants!!

Also her post say there are 369 comments definitely not that many there!! She been deleting again!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely deleting comments. There was one on there earlier this morning telling her that if it's that bad, why not just come off social media altogether? It was in no way malicious, it was written as though a friend was trying to advise her. But its seemingly gone now.

Reactions: 20
Witch hunt my foot 🙄🙄🙄 I realised reading Mrs Meldrums statement that in truth she thinks she is a celebrity and as such aligns herself with them even saying she didn't know Caroline but had met her, hate to tell her thousands had met Caroline as was the nature of her job 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 26
This won’t stay long!! But yes to this person bang on!View attachment 86279View attachment 86280View attachment 86281
Totally agree! Children of parents who are ‘influencers’ are given no choice with regards to being put online for thousands of strangers to see. They are also bought up with parents constantly in front of their phones talking at strangers. What’s worrying is that they will view all this narcissistic and self absorbed behaviour as ‘normal’ - receiving validation from strangers. There’s a lot of psychology around kids and the effects of social media and none of it makes for good reading.

Reactions: 18
She back on insta stories she seems fine!! 🙄🙄
Yes she's lucky she has freinds and family give her lifts all day.
Doesn't sound like independent solo parenting I expect mummy cannon helping out on school run/ childcare maybe feed them.
Car in garage today piss poor planning
Is Bertie meant to be walking now .

Reactions: 5
I think we should all as a mark of respect (to our own sanity and blood pressures).... Sign off from this thread for a few days.. It's just all a bit 'meh' and predictable now isn't it? Quiet and sulky prior to solo parenting.... The lead up getting longer and longer....... But using someone's tragic suicide and complex life for engagement has sickened me 🤢 I'm really struggling with it, I am shocked but not surprised at how far she's gone.

On a lighter note ..I'm loving the celeb secrets thread at the moment I've learnt so much! 😂....I might go there and play for a while.... Rebeggar would miss us bastards... Imagine if her thread didn't move? Just got further and further into the oblivion of threads? ..... 🙄....
I’m with you Catwomen I just can’t bleeping believe her.

“I wasn’t going to say anything because this isn’t about me” WHAT THE duck? You haven’t stopped banging on about yourself since it happened??? And in the very same post it’s.. ME ME ME . Take a look at yourself you’re a disgrace to all parents/ mothers/ women

“Hit me hard”
“Shaken me to the core”
“Hit close to home”

Please see attached photo from the weekend of this person dancing in her kitchen with her dog. Again.. WHAT THE duck???

Rebecca, you are implying you have tried to take your own life due to a “witch hunt” . Are you telling the truth? Are you duck.
Tattle is not a witch hunt. We are people who are angered by your business practises. People who have been blocked for asking how your yoga is going or not liking a bleeping log pilesking what’s down pats hole ... come on man tell us!!!!!!!!!
yes we have the consumer rights to complain to companies who choose to work with Mrs Meldrum ltd the same way we have the consumer rights to complain to Costa if our coffee is tit or there is an advert on the TV we do not like.
You’re implying this “witch hunt” is trying to tear down your life in every aspect, not just online. If you have genuinely been targeted in real life then of course this is an offence and I hope you prosecute but come on, has that really happened? Has it duck.

you need to start acting like the 30 year old mother of three you are. Grow up. Take your children and yourself off social media and PROTECT THEM AT EVERY COST like any maternal parent would.

i think I’m done for a while you little bastards. Getting heavily pregnant with a VERY MUCH WANTED 3rd (rainbow) baby. Feeling grateful where I am in the south hasn’t been hit with flooding and as catwomen said, looking after my blood pressure

Keep fighting bastards, never let her forget her mistakes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
@Zoewilliams9217 Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and wishing you a safe delivery. Look after yourself ( I was going to say 'Be Kind' to yourself ;) but then thought :sick: )and can I ask a favour of you please ? Lots of young, old and middle aged tattle bastards on here admire your strength and love your posts. If you get a tiny fragment of a quiet time once baby Williams has arrived, pop on and let us know you are both well. x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There’s now a hideous Caroline flack challenge going around where you’re supposed to post a beautiful picture of yourself and tag other great women you know - to celebrate women - because women shouldn’t tear other women down. They should just be narcissistic and completely lacking in any decency or respect instead. CF hasn’t even been laid to rest yet. Nor do we know the cause of her complex mental health issues and domestic abuse issues was anything to do with “women tearing down women”. FML.

I am gobsmacked and disgusted and unfollowing anyone I see doing it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
That challenge.. Man it’s really angered me! Just an excuse to post duck faced “eye duck yourself” selfies. These influencers are unreal!! And we “the trolls” are the bastards.

• Angry
I can’t believe , well actually I can she has used cf to her own gain, poor me, poor me didn’t upload a video. The woman has no problems except the ones she creates , she’s an attention seeking twit

Reactions: 13
How very sad that Caroline’s struggles have been reduced to a crusade against social media gossip forums.

Reactions: 19
It’s ridiculous. People can absolutely be saddened by it. I am. But imagine telling your employer you’re not coming in this week because a celebrity died. Another example of how she’s so out of touch. I’ve had to deal with grief that thankfully very few others will have to experience, during which I still had to show up, work and deal with normal life. Not just have a slow bleeping pottery day. If only.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.