Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully a sheep will suggest she used her own book, and will then be promptly blocked 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
thank you lovely, resting with two little boys is hard 😆
I have a feeling once those night time marathon feeds hit I’ll be back on here for the belly laughs in the dead of night so of course I will😘
Keep shining bastards you’re all such a great bunch xxx
Best of luck and all good wishes 😊

Reactions: 4
Where's the woe little me post about your Influencer colleagues and former friends taking the piss out of you and uploading it onto their stories on a weekend retreat that excluded you?

Where's your woe little me post denouncing Kate Ellison and Louise Pentland for being part of that little bitchfest that had you as their target that weekend? Neither of them stood up amd distanced themselves from that mean girl behaviour.

The business you are in is toxic. All those comments on Insta supporting you are from wannabee Influencers waiting to step into your shoes, stabbing you in the back in private, supporting you in public.
'Women together, supporting each other.#bekind'

But let's ignore that shall we and blame your bad feels on a growing community of strangers who only have your childrens interests at heart.
Well said 👏

How very sad that Caroline’s struggles have been reduced to a crusade against social media gossip forums.
Yes her suicide is being used to their advantage and they bloody dare to call us Trolls ! I hope her family are not following any of these influencers or back stabbing celebs who were silent whilst she faced this abuse and now feel the need to give their support , bit too late though to help Caroline so just promote yourself what a fake , shallow bunch

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Asking for ideas for “down time” for Poppy.....

From the woman who has 2 older children and who “wrote” an activity book specifically about activities to do with your child......

What an idiot. 👏🏼👍🙈
Down time? What's that? 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Down time? What's that? 😆😆😆
exactly. She basically wants to find a way to plonk Poppy down and leave her to her own devices for a couple of hours so that she can dick about on tattle/Instagram under her blanket on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No, Florrie is almost Olympic level so the slopes of Glenshee just don't cut it for a skier of her calibre. She actually pops to St Moritz each weekend for her training, they just don't like to brag about it.
Haha, my son has competed for GB at International level but we still get to Glenshee as often as we can. Its brilliant fun.
This mid term, they have had Claybokie, Butcharts Access, Bunny Run, and Sunnyside open which is about as much as the girls would manage at their level at the moment I should imagine (Green & Blue Runs) Tiger and Race Track open as well but Tiger is experts only.
Glenshee is always running to full capacity when the snow is there, so do not need to 'advertise' or give away freebies to Influencers to encourage people to come and I doubt very much that the Meldrums are prepared to pay £17 for each girl for a half day ticket and £13 for equipment hire.

If Poppy was left with grandparents for four of of them if they do not have their own skis etc they would be looking at at least £110 -£120 for the day out plus coffee etc and if the girls needed lessons that would be above. Ski school is owned by our friends and they are so fully booked they have advertised for more freelance instructors for next week for the schools lessons and had a full compliment of staff for the mid term break.

We all purchase season passes or advantage cards ahead of each winter - some years we get our moneys worth, some years we don't but Glenshee and the Lecht ( two resorts closest to Banchory) run to the capacity of the snow around and the keen skier Meldrums would just have to join the queues for the lifts, lunch and the toilets like the rest of us !!!
Glenshee today and was equally good last Wednesday when the kids were on holiday.

IMG_7853 2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What did they upload??
There was a Child floggers retreat about a month ago, the same weekend Becca impulsively came home with Bertie.

A few days before, Becca had uploaded a blog where she was behaving bat tit crazy singing the hymn "sing hosanna". Eye brows were certainly raised on here.

Some of the noneities on the retreat (I know not of them and do not care) uploaded a few of them singing the same song as an obvious piss take of Becca.

Reactions: 4
The Lecht has been brilliant this week for the nursery slope ⛷ . They could easily have popped up with the big girls (🙄) for the day when they were on their holidays to give those ski legs a turn

Reactions: 11
I called a troll vlog on 8th Feb so what do I win?? I know it was a post and not a vlog but I could feel it coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a twit she is. Comparing herself to Caroline Flack. Honestly I’m lost for words. How self obsessed is she? She’s not been harassed, pap’d etc. She lied, made racist comments faked health issues etc etc but takes NO responsibility for any of it. She isn’t famous she does nothing but sit on her phone all day every day. I can’t even be bothered to type anything about her. bleeping talentless moron. Just do the world a favour, you self obsessed twit - duck off to the far side of duck off then duck off some more.

Reactions: 29
The thing with her is, she’s posted about “trolls” god knows how many times now - I’ve actually lost count - she says how badly being trolled has effected her mental health, her family, her friends, how bad it’s been etc.... and yet here she is. Still sharing every minute of her life online, still exposing her children and her family/friends to the public. And that’s why it’s all just rings hollow.

If it had ever been as bad as she likes to claim then she/they wouldn’t still be doing it. That’s the truth. They hate the fact that they can no longer get away with being deceitful and cashing in on the bogus influencer lifestyle - she’s never been trolled, she’s just been called out on being shady as duck and being so arrogant that she thought she would get away with doing it indefinitely.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is she so fragile????? Lee has been gone for what, a day? She’s dropped the older kids at school and gone to a toddler group, it’s actually a bit concerning how incapable she is of coping.
I don’t like the lad, but Lee must worry himself sick about those 3 girls when he’s away. Rebecca goes into a complete meltdown every single time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s an idiot and I don’t believe she has a head ache.
If she does, take a pill and get off the phone, fool!

Reactions: 14
"I didn't know her, though I had met her"?????? Why not use a photo of CF then instead of linking a non-consenting child to words about mental health? A picture a words that will never disappear.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.