Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so odd! Just delete your social media & walk away from it! If she did that, there would be no one ‘gossiping’ (as that’s all it is) about her! Lee is working, on a fairly good salary I imagine, they could definitely survive on it & if not then get a bloody job 🤷🏻‍♀️
CF was in the public eye - she could not just delete it & walk away!!
I honestly do not get it, if it truly is making you that miserable then just forget it all & get on with your life!
It is human nature to gossip & as long as it’s just gossiping then unfortunately That is part & parcel of putting your whole life online!

Reactions: 27
What an absolutely attention seeking idiot.
Explain how you can dance around thy kitchen, beg via AF links, homework cafe, buying a dog, get your hair done .. yet be so emotional

PROVE It. Show us the trolls. The actual trolls.
Please also show the failings of your behaviour online. You know when you and your letch of a husband message people. The fake accounts. Hating a child. Conning people for links to make money. Shady attempts to hide ADs.

I have a problem with you Becs because you think your behaviour is untouchable .. that you can be vile to others and then cry wolf for self pity.

Take a serious look at your social media engagement and ask yourself why it has dropped?
They have gone because of your behaviour. WTch your early videos. Seriously do. And watch now. That will answer your failings - not the awful “trolls” in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
CF poor family have the inquest of her death opened today so of course Beggy being so sympathetic and compassionate writes a post all about HER struggles.

This stupid duck is delusional.

Reactions: 21
If she honestly and genuinely felt that way then I hope she has made sure she has a really good support network, including access to an excellent therapist. If it were me, I'd walk away from social media completely but it's not me.

I wonder if she ever reached out to someone like Mother of Daughters when she went through a very tough time after being outed for being a member on here and bad mouthing Rebecca herself amongst other things? If she didn't, then perhaps she should. See how she is doing, since I can imagine that Caroline's post may have resonated slightly with her too.

Finally, most of the "witch hunt" is down to racist comments she left in her video and her general dishonesty when it comes to the advertising regulations. It's nothing like the sort of thing real celebs face. So if Caroline's suicide really did shake you to the core, consider your daughters and the amount of attention you are giving them and they are powerless to stop you.

Reactions: 15
Edgy says....”always be kind, and if you can’t be kind then just be quiet”.

Have you always been kind then, Edgy? Really? Truly?

Coz you know you bleeping haven’t.

So take your tit words and phrases and shove them up your flat, bony arse.

You know absolutely duck all.

Now pipe down, and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is the reason influencers should not be allowed to influence people on ANYTHING. One of her sheep believes CF committed suicide due to lack of support from friends and family and Becky has that so she's come out the other side. She is allowing people to think her mental health was as low as poor Caroline but her "close circle" helped her. Thanks to all the free stuff she got through it. duck off. By the sounds of it CF has struggled with depression for a very long time time which required long term medication. It's not usually one incident that triggers suicide. It's very complex. This is just so wrong on many levels.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Everyone should listen to Nikki @westholmeproperty stories tonight. Speaking A LOT of sense. I just have a feeling it’s about Meldrum, with they both being Aberdeen based
I get the feeling that none of the Aberdeen bloggers like her so wouldn’t be surprised. Amybeingmum, westholme, foodiequine.. They have all made not so subtle digs haven’t they? You could argue it’s just to grow their own following - they know as well as a lot of the other locals on here that the Meldrum’s aren’t liked locally and people follow her purely out of nosiness/gossip sake. Mrs M does have the biggest following out of the local ones of her age though, I think. So could be jealousy on their part... I wouldn’t trust any of them, to be perfectly honest. Look at that retreat. Knives in backs!

Reactions: 16
Also... she is anything but kind!!!
Feral, fell out of love playing with my child,
Snide comments if someone dares post another opinion.... and she has the cheek to tell others to be kind!!

Reactions: 17
I'm truly appalled at her. Utterly disgusted at that post. There's nothing more to say and I wish she'd stopped to think the same. 'Nothing to say'.

Everything in life she must treat as a mirror and just see herself. I am truly gobsmacked.

If there is trolling, yes! Call them out! Show your followers! But there's not. Nothing has ever been shown.

RIP Caroline, may your memory not be tainted by truly selfish idiots like we've witnessed this past few days.

Reactions: 27
Sorry but if it’s making her feel this bad why is she still Doing it why put your self through it! We already know Mr m is making loads of money each month just get of social media and enjoy your life!! I just don’t understand!! It’s either not true and she’s fine or she’s that desperate to become big and famous that she doesn’t care that it’s making her feel this bad!!! What is wrong with her!!!!

Reactions: 13
what a load of self obsessed bollocks.

it’s very very very simple. If social media or “trolling” is having that much of a negative impact on your life all you have to do is delete the apps from your phone and get on with your life. That’s it. It’s that easy and that simple.
I’m quite thick skinned but I deactivate and delete my Instagram app for 1-2 weeks every now and again, more so the last year or so because it’s becoming an ugly self obsessed greedy show. Basically when I start to feel tit about myself il do it......I feel so much better for it. TAKE NOTE REBECCA

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.