Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I heard about Caroline I felt shocked and thought what a waste of a young life...But it didn’t affect my life in any way (if that makes any sense)
Why is she making it about herself ..she’s a moron

Reactions: 19
Hit her hard? She was happy prancing around the kitchen and having her hair done the other day and not forgetting all her boomerangs! 🧐🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Everyone should listen to Nikki @westholmeproperty stories tonight. Speaking A LOT of sense. I just have a feeling it’s about Meldrum, with they both being Aberdeen based
Love Nikki! Been a few things lately she has said where I have thought...Meldrums!

Reactions: 10
That latest post was the final straw. Unfollowed after too long of thinking what an absolute arse. Her sheep really are lost causes now. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Scottishquine. ... Who is Nikki? ... Interested to read!!
Nikki’s a well known interiors influencer (if that’s the best way to describe!) in Aberdeen. She’s well respected locally and holds large, inclusive parties for her clients. Comes across as genuine & no bullshit 👍🏻 Her stories tonight are about how repulsive influencers milking CF’s passing is. Worth a listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She thinks she’s a celebrity, shes not and again all about her. Turn off your phone if you don’t like feedback and don’t compare yourself to the problems that poor CF was going through. It’s really time she gave up social media. Every time she’s on it she comes across more selfish. Lee will be back by the weekend because she can’t hack anything apart from self care 😡

Reactions: 13
Advice Screenshot_20200219_135037_com.android.chrome.jpg from the Samaritans to the press when reporting on suicide. Instagrammers would also do well to take heed of this advice.

Reactions: 13
She's a hypocrite. We've seen the posts she's done where she's chosen to be unkind instead of staying quiet. Witchunt? Really? 🙄

Reactions: 23
I’m not reading it all I can read is me me bleeping me. Narcissism at its finest! Just shut the duck up about it seriously. We get it your upset. Anyone would think it was her sister or something?! Don’t come for me, I was shocked but this is a joke now it’s drumming up sympathy for her!
In a post about the recent death of Caroline flack she has mentioned I/me 36 times 😖

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I don’t really swear but I shouted “OH duck OFF!” at that latest Instagram rambling 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And of course she would drop in that she had met her... Wonder when. She would love to be like louise Pentland meeting celebs. Grubby by nickname grubby by behaviour and words rebs!! People commenting and yes criticising your choice of actions and words YOU choose to broadcast on social media is not bullying.

Reactions: 7
That latest post is un-bleeping-belivable.

I don't condone abuse or that but if picking up your phone to look at social media was causing you that much anxiety why not just bleeping delete it? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly shes completely lost the plot. How can she compare herself to CF, she should be utterly ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually can’t believe her latest post 😱 What a bleeping hole. She’s a massive attention seeking twit, how can people relate to this?! Someone called her brave?! What the actual duck?? Turn your phone off you knob, do us all a favour 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Latest FB post, gobsmacked!
what a load of self obsessed bollocks.

it’s very very very simple. If social media or “trolling” is having that much of a negative impact on your life all you have to do is delete the apps from your phone and get on with your life. That’s it. It’s that easy and that simple.

REBECCA it’s NOT about you!!! There is no way you can compare yourself to Caroline Flack! You have no idea what she went through. You really need to take a look at yourself, stop constantly playing the victim and wanting everyone to feel sorry for you!
duck that. I am reporting the post as offensive .

She managed to
Get the over priced John Lewis headband to maker herself feel better I see .

• Heart
The fact she didn't have the same reaction to regular people commiting suicide in thd news just shows how shallow and narcasistic she is. There's kids struggling with bullying, mums struggling to keep up with influencers insta grids, dad's struggling, workplace bullying, family struggles.... It's in the news all the time. She's never said anything before. But look at the clicks everyone will get from Caroline Flack. Disgusting.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.