Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she’s not solo is she? She’s surrounded by three beautiful children, the doghorse and her folks. That’s far from being solo.

Age UK “Half a million older people go at least five or six days a week without seeing or speaking to anyone at all”. That’s solo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve deactivated my social media accounts. I’ve been thinking about doing it for a while but after the latest crap, influencers like Meldrum making CF’s death all about them and being a suicide survivor myself. I didn’t want to read it anymore. Rebecca Meldrum will use ANYTHING for sympathy, likes and engagement. And she’s not the only one. She has no right to speculate about Caroline’s death.
I've deleted the apps and will deactivate soon. Weaning myself off.

We'll look back on these years and be embarrassed how we wasted our lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My cardio sessions get my heart rate up to about 145/150 and I’m relatively fit. No way would I be burning anywhere near that amount of calories, I don’t really pay attention to that anyway as it’s more about toning and conditioning for me.

Seriously grow up with the sticky out bottom lip 🙄

much prefer a local mental health groups #dontbeanarsehole than this #bekind super phrase of the week

My cardio sessions get my heart rate up to about 145/150 and I’m relatively fit. No way would I be burning anywhere near that amount of calories, I don’t really pay attention to that anyway as it’s more about toning and conditioning for me.

Seriously grow up with the sticky out bottom lip 🙄

much prefer a local mental health groups #dontbeanarsehole than this #bekind super phrase of the week
It’s over 1.40if you look At the app.....

who spends nearly 2 hours in the gym?!

works out at 400 cals an hour which is about average if I’m correct...

I hate that she posts her workout blowing Smoke up her own arse and pat does it too! It’s irrelevant just say you went the gym...youl have your sheep comparing themselves now and trying to copy 🙄😳

I go to the gym and I make a point of not posting it all over socials cus I’m no expert and I find it personally very irritating an boasty when others do it 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I can't wrap my head around what goes through her head.

She genuinely thinks that talking about someone's twatty behaviour who's job is broadcasting her private life on the internet is hate speech?😲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What fitness app is it she uses?

Always seems such a high calorie burn & highest Heart rate is 195 beats per minute. Really? Is that not extremely high and potentially dangerous.

I workout 5 times a week and am fit yet 870 calories in a workout seems a lot. Although 1 hour 44 mins seems excessive so maybe that’s why.

I just can’t see how, from what she’s shared previously in the gym, that her heart is beating that fast.
Don’t get me started on this. I don’t
Know how anyone with half a Brain can trust those figures. If you are burning the equivalent to half a days calories (for average teeny person) in an hour you are some sort of super sonic Finley tuned Olympic machine , not some random who goes to the gym once or twice a week. She really should do some research rather than relying on that data and thinking she is impressing anyone!

Reactions: 12
The Comedy Show Begins 😂😂😂 a fortnight flying solo , can't wait .
He's hardly been away 2 minutes and she's started , bloody brilliant ' I love it '
She's devastated yet he's posting on Instagram Back to Paradise 😃😃😃 .
P.S , Reb the first day is always the hardest especially with the 2 big girlies of school & Pop's nursery free .
ENJOY 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm joining rebecca's solo parenting club, it's just been me and the kids the last two days and today, then Saturday and next Saturday cause my husband is working....actually it's not a club Rebecca, it's not solo parenting either. It's called being a mum! Get on with it no matter how hard it can be sometimes

• Heart
She cracks me up. Try actually being solo Rebecca!

My husband left me to go and move in with his side piece and I have a 3 year old and a dog he left to look after! (To be clear I love my son and dog with all my heart and I would never leave them.) I'm lucky enough to have family around me that are so supportive, a bit like yourself I might add.

No husband to moan to, who is away providing for my family, no husband to come back after a couple of weeks to share the load and do fun family stuff with.

Honestly when some of these people say they are 'solo parenting' it really rips my knitting because they simply have no idea.

Not only does all the responsibility lie solely with you, but also depending on the circumstances there is an added element of grief/heartbreak but you still need to keep going!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don’t even have words to describe what this picture is doing to me , I feel rage and I hate that she can make me feel like this
I know exactly what you mean .

Instead of trying to align herself with the tremendous mental strain CF was clearly under how about sparing a thought for CF’s Parents and sister and realise how lucky she is to have the life she’s currently enjoying courtesy of Lee being on the rig.

Reactions: 13
I know exactly what you mean .

Instead of trying to align herself with the tremendous mental strain CF was clearly under how about sparing a thought for CF’s Parents and sister and realise how lucky she is to have the life she’s currently enjoying courtesy of Lee being on the rig.
Exactly what I thought , she is a self absorbed soul-less witch

Reactions: 2
Not only does all the responsibility lie solely with you, but also depending on the circumstances there is an added element of grief/heartbreak but you still need to keep going!
To be fair, she is grieving her "career" going down the pan and all their freebies, which lets face it, is all she's really bothered about! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t commented on Caroline Flack, didn’t know her, didn’t watch Love Island, that’s not to say that I haven’t found it incredibly sad. Suicide is a complex thing and there’s rarely only one reason that someone feels the need to go down that road. The more I read on social media with folk jumping on the band wagon with their own agendas the more angry I am becoming. I think the term “competitive grieving “ amongst these influencers sums it up perfectly. As we can see, Rebecca is still milking this situation for all that it’s worth.
I also feel very angry that this online insta influencer thing is so poorly regulated and children are not protected, there would be no need for this thread if people like the Meldrums were forced to run their BUSINESS under proper guidelines and be held to account for their failure to do so😢

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.