Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put the dog down!!!! He's not a baby!!! Grab one of your children if you have the need to do that but I think the mental state that you're in you would be safer with dancing round like a loony with one of your kids dolls or a Teddy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone, I’m still in emotional turmoil around the news of Caroline and the the social media response like Rebeggar. As many of you know I posted a response to Rebecca. So far, she has ignored it. I’ll tell you something for nothing since Saturday evening I haven’t gone from manic highs to silence to pretend lows and smurking into the camera while talking about dog training classes and doing the washing while talking about Caroline’s death. I have just felt consistently low and not quite myself. It’s painful to see people with little to no experience talking about things thru simply don’t understand. I read a few good articles about the SM influencers using the death for their gain on here yesterday tha is recommend reading. I don’t post stories or constant updates of my life online - therefore I face no criticism. I don’t have kids yet but when I do, there is no chance they will feature on my pages until they are of an age where we can discuss it. Such a thoughtless post from Rebeggar and it’s had a serious impact on me this week. I know it’s because it’s a subject close to my heart, but I spent many years feeling alone and isolated in my grief of dads suicide because people didn’t know what to say.. now I feel isolated and low because following Caroline’s death there still seems to be misunderstanding of suicide by numpties like the meldrums. Thankyou Tattle for giving me a space to share these feelings today.
So sorry , sadly this will be hurting a lot of people , the hypocrisy is unbearable ! I hope you have support take care 💕

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone, I’m still in emotional turmoil around the news of Caroline and the the social media response like Rebeggar. As many of you know I posted a response to Rebecca. So far, she has ignored it. I’ll tell you something for nothing since Saturday evening I haven’t gone from manic highs to silence to pretend lows and smurking into the camera while talking about dog training classes and doing the washing while talking about Caroline’s death. I have just felt consistently low and not quite myself. It’s painful to see people with little to no experience talking about things thru simply don’t understand. I read a few good articles about the SM influencers using the death for their gain on here yesterday tha is recommend reading. I don’t post stories or constant updates of my life online - therefore I face no criticism. I don’t have kids yet but when I do, there is no chance they will feature on my pages until they are of an age where we can discuss it. Such a thoughtless post from Rebeggar and it’s had a serious impact on me this week. I know it’s because it’s a subject close to my heart, but I spent many years feeling alone and isolated in my grief of dads suicide because people didn’t know what to say.. now I feel isolated and low because following Caroline’s death there still seems to be misunderstanding of suicide by numpties like the meldrums. Thankyou Tattle for giving me a space to share these feelings today.

I am sorry you feeling crap and emotional.
This is why I get cross with influencers some topics can be incredibly triggering and stir up spent up emotions.
It might even take you back to that time that dark place.
My advice to you is chat away here.
Avoid social media.
Reach out to close freind/ family member/ Samaritans/ go or counsellor if you need to.
I must admit myself it's taken my memories back to some dark time so in trying limit my time on insta.

Well today I have fairly quiet slow day.
Been to supermarket.
Toddler is asleep.
Older kids are away at their grandparents for few days this only happens once a year.
Making the most of toddler nap
Slapped on old facemask and home hair colour 1st colour of 2020 still not managed get myself to hairdresser for a cut and been meaning go last 12 months.
Plan to have nice bath, cleanse moisturize skin , watch some trash on you tube.
I don't really label this as self care.
Once the toddler wakes up play time lunch.
Tidy clean and declutter the house this afternoon as well as meal plan/ make tea.
This I guess is reality for many of us.
We try and snatch small amounts of time yourself and hour or a block seldom a whole day of me time!
We don't visit salon and nail bar monthly
We don't have regular nights and date nights out as that involved money and requiring a babysitter.

She really is such a crap dog of owner.
Are they back in school now in Scotland or off until Friday.
I hope some dog loving sheep can see how awful she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Put the dog down!!!! He's not a baby!!! Grab one of your children if you have the need to do that but I think the mental state that you're in you would be safer with dancing round like a loony with one of your kids dolls or a Teddy!!
argh totally, it’s how you would dance about with a baby. I feel worried that the novelty is going wear off when the puppy phase is over.

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="Whatishappening123, post: .
[/QUOTE]

I am so sorry you have to put up with all the nonsense these people are posting. I have limited experience with a family member who attempted suicide a few times and I have been so angry reading the be kind and trolling posts.
I can’t imagine how hard it is for you and I hope you have support round you. Lots of love xx

Reactions: 6
What I think you will find in Tattle is honesty, some humour and a lot of empathy. I feel it is a relatively safe space to talk and no one is going to try and engage in the 'competitive grieving' that is going on in social media.
Grief is such a personal thing, sometimes we lock it inside ourselves and feel isolated and at other times we let it out and share which can either help or bring more anguish that we have 'exposed' ourselves. We often make it easy on others by saying we are fine and easing their discomfort at not knowing what to say at expense of our own well-being. ( I have also experienced the "what the duck did you just say ?!" feelings when someone spews drivel trying to say they "know how you feel" )
I hope you have some friends around you can talk to - real friends who are there for you unconditionally, if you are really struggling and need a friendly voice who does understand your situation a friend of mine used and recommends FAMS.

http://fams.chat/about/

XX

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The creme egg I would have fished out. It wouldn’t have blended in the blender d that they use. As for his shake you could tell it tastes bogging by his face.
a wee tip mr Meldrum make your shake with almond milk and a wee bit frozen banana and your protein of Choice
Tastes so much nicer.

The dog hated every second of that dance
Agreed !!

Reactions: 2
Puppies bite,
it’s how they get to know you and the world, but caesar milan-drum needs to stop him biting her however gently he’s doing it,
he needs to THINK it’s hurting so he stops it.

But why would she care when it’s so important to look cute and fun on the gram 🤦‍♀️

is the pratpat back on the rig yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Puppies bite,
it’s how they get to know you and the world, but caesar milan-drum needs to stop him biting her however gently he’s doing it,
he needs to THINK it’s hurting so he stops it.

But why would she care when it’s so important to look cute and fun on the gram 🤦‍♀️

is the pratpat back on the rig yet?
Pat is due back today or tomorrow....

well know when he is cus she will be struggling again and will be no option but to collapse again

Reactions: 8
isnt it funny she’s had no headaches whilst lees been back. Get ready for the constant moaning of being in her own with 3 kids and life is so hard for her. If she is really sadden by CF death then she’d realise how lucky she actually is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
isnt it funny she’s had no headaches whilst lees been back. Get ready for the constant moaning of being in her own with 3 kids and life is so hard for her. If she is really sadden by CF death then she’d realise how lucky she actually is!!
Losing another few hundred followers every time she bleats ..

Reactions: 8
Who the duck grabs a camera before they start tickling and playing with their child? What is going on in her head? Get a grip and be present in the moment with your child!
For the record I just tried to tickle my little dude with one hand and it doesn’t work!!! The laughs and smiles were no near as big as the normal tickle ones!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who the duck grabs a camera before they start tickling and playing with their child? What is going on in her head? Get a grip and be present in the moment with your child!
For the record I just tried to tickle my little dude with one hand and it doesn’t work!!! The laughs and smiles were no near as big as the normal tickle ones!! 🙄
someone who is only having that interaction with the child for Instagram content.if it wasn’t for content there would be no interaction. Sad it true. The kids are just props for Instagram, that’s how she sees them. Same with the dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I get so annoyed at how she treats that puppy. Shes an idiot. Picking him up all the time and dancing like a loony.
Two of Bertie Boys sisters who have ig accounts have been to the groomers. They are looked after properly. When will she take him to get that hair trimmed from his eyes.
She gets me so angry. I could slap her stupid manic face.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.