Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because she has a history of mental illness, this has hit her hard. Yes she is using this tragic story to her own end and that's not right but it has given her a fright. Hopefully she will realize that her own health and the welfare of her children is much more valuable than being a vlogger!!! Hopefully ........

Reactions: 3
I think because she has a history of mental illness, this has hit her hard. Yes she is using this tragic story to her own end and that's not right but it has given her a fright. Hopefully she will realize that her own health and the welfare of her children is much more valuable than being a vlogger!!! Hopefully ........
I disagree.

I don’t believe this has genuinely had any effect on her at all. It’s just another bandwagon she can jump on from which to have her tantrums about the “big bad trolls” - all the while continuing to make herself seem like a victim and pushing her own agenda.

Where is her sympathy for all the people who have taken their own lives in her local area? For those who have died too young or been taken too soon???? It’s not there because she can’t use those situations for her own benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Nah this will never happen. She's purely behaving this way for engagement, sickening

Reactions: 15
Just the usual shite from her. It's always about her. Me Me Me-ldrum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Rebecca only suffers with mental illness when it suits her for example crying troll for being a racist nasty cow, or trying to sell a £140 cashmere jumper of dreams that greatly improved her mood. I would be pretty certain Rebecca has had nothing of the “fright” you infer to. If she had, it would have been when she was called out for her truly abhorrent behaviour towards the racial content on her channel, seen the backlash it caused her and the impact it had to her earnings and families livelihood that she should have called it a day back then.

if she’s so bleeping affected, why isnt she speaking with her therapist she had in the past? Instead she’s off getting her fresh foils done.

Rebeccas only concern is trying to stay relevant. She has nothing to offer, views are dwindling, ADs being pulled from her page so she’s clinging to this awful tragedy that I am sorry to sound harsh but is not hers to bleeping grieve.

She is despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She looks like an extra from the Flumps in that hat. The 90s style glasses are hideous too. Have never understood wearing glasses for fun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THIS is exactly why earning a living in the way 'influencers' do is SICK, SHADY AND DISINGENUOUS. I have not disguised the account name as they are incredibly shallow themselves. I'm sickened by pathetic posts from Rebeggar and shite holes offering candles and dog food to her? They are as bad as one another!
Honestly though, when I’m feeling heartbroken and weird by the sudden and tragic death of a celebrity I always reach for the dog biscuits. Only a few years back, that Christmas when George Michael died, I could not face a Turkey dinner, I just went straight for the dog biscuits, they saw me through, a real comfort...and man my hair was so glossy afterwards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Honestly though, when I’m feeling heartbroken and weird by the sudden and tragic death of a celebrity I always reach for the dog biscuits. Only a few years back, that Christmas when George Michael died, I could not face a Turkey dinner, I just went straight for the dog biscuits, they saw me through, a real comfort...and man my hair was so glossy afterwards!
And a cold nose?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And a cold nose?
You know what I thought it was just because it was winter 🥶 but you’re right and between you and me I did find the licking my own arse thing totally therapeutic & healing - it was definitely self care.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will just say that for anyone at work that jokes about KKK - fired for misconduct. For TV personnel who dares to do that - career over. So Be kind to other races and quit your job you never took seriously anyway.

Reactions: 13
You know what I thought it was just because it was winter 🥶 but you’re right and between you and me I did find the licking my own arse thing totally therapeutic & healing - it was definitely self care.
So funny, think I will just try the biscuits though 😉

• Haha
Just thinking... Is nanny mclee away Wednesday again? If so, this is the usual shut down /sympathy behaviour...

Reactions: 18
Self care. ‘Self’ sums up Rebecca, self care , self indulgent and the content relating to CF suicide is self serving.

Reactions: 13
He’s commented on Luxfamily5 or whatever she’s called, latest post. what is it with him commenting on blonde insta girl’s posts?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Competitive grieving... that expression hits the nail in the head.

And on the head 🙄🤣
Competitive grieving insincere and narcissistic behaviour , nobody feels pain the way I do , believe me I have personal experience of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He’s commented on Luxfamily5 or whatever she’s called, latest post. what is it with him commenting on blonde insta girl’s posts?
He will be sucking up because she is in Scotland at gleneagles . You know, Mr Tourism Scotland :/

• Haha
Competitive grieving insincere and narcissistic behaviour , nobody feels pain the way I do , believe me I have personal experience of this.
Competitive grieving is the best way to explain the past couple of days. The amount of bandwagon jumpers I’ve seen. None of them knew CF personally (they all state that at the beginning of their sentences) but then go on to know what she has gone through, based on their experience of trolls 🙄

Watched someone tonight who used CF’s story to further their own agenda.

Thank you to whoever coined this phrase; it’s summed the past few days perfectly

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.