Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks of herself as similar, perhaps. They’re not really comparable though. Rebecca could walk away from YouTube and social media tomorrow and the “abuse” she receives would fizzle out almost immediately. CF didn’t have that option.

I think she did share the missing boy’s poster last year. I’m sure she did. Or maybe it was Lee.
I think I saw Lee share it once and was always surprised why they didn't feature it more being so near to the young lads last sighting. I think it's just another example of how insular and self obsessed they are in their bubble to be honest.

Reactions: 7
I knew someone here had questioned her hairdresser and that was the reason for the pic 😂

I don’t understand why the death of a stranger (albeit very sad & tragic) affects her so much but there has been tragedies in her area never mentioned?
What about the brutal death in her own house?!

Reactions: 8
What about the brutal death in her own house?!
Feels nothing for that tragedy. (which is shocking in itself). No bandwagon to jump on, no drum to bang along with the other muppets riding on the coat rails of public misery.

Reactions: 9
Think Betty has left? 🤔
Still here lads.

been reading along all weekend.

I just don’t really have the words to say how disgusted I am with the Meldrums and all of these bloody “influencers” using the tragic Suicide of someone they didn’t know, had never met, have absolutely no personal involvement with, and have nothing in common with to push their own agenda. It’s so blatant that it’s just horrifying.

Im just sickened by it really.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
It’s ironic that she is talking about how “weird” she is feeling about CF’s death while she doing laundry and standing right where a poor soul was bludgeoned to death 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Still here lads.

been reading along all weekend.

I just don’t really have the words to say how disgusted I am with the Meldrums and all of these bloody “influencers” using the tragic Suicide of someone they didn’t know, had never met, have absolutely no personal involvement with, and have nothing in common with to push their own agenda. It’s so blatant that it’s just horrifying.

Im just sickened by it really.
Back in the day when I was a Mumsnetter, a Celeb death brought out a whole thread of competitive grieving , it was grim.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think it’s really disrespectful that she was talking about CF whilst putting powder in her washing machine. She should have given her words her full attention, and not been messing around with the washing.

Reactions: 27
I think it’s really disrespectful that she was talking about CF whilst putting powder in her washing machine. She should have given her words her full attention, and not been messing around with the washing.
Her usual though, the words mean nothing, it's insincere insignificant lies coming out of her mouth. In doing the washing at the same time demonstrates the lack of respect or understanding of the gravity of the subject. The location of the conversation says it all. She gives more undivided attention to eye bleeping herself in a pair of bloody leggings.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s on a delete spree tonight whilst battling her so so tragic emotions.

13 comments to 1 and that’s on a post with limited comments....

bleeping hell when will the Rebecca show end??

Phil & Holly need to get her on This Morning so she can speak about how much the loss of her good friend Caroline has affected her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Slow days papping the youngest inconvenience to nursery, the older two off with Lee all day and she’s getting her full head highlights followed by a snuggle with the dog.

if I was feeling that low it would be my children I’d want to be surrounding myself with, not my bleeping pet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The latest post by her is absolutely shocking! It’s all about her and how she feels. I can’t work out why she is so affected by CF story yet she is happy to Carry on a live in a house where someone was brutally murder!!! It’s all about engagement with her and she is absolutely ruining herself!!

Reactions: 21
I wonder if anyone said stop being distasteful and that's why she deleted comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.