Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is Lee waiting for the garden centre to open to 'get dog food'??

cant he get it in any other shop then? what food is sir Bertie on that makes it so garden centre niche?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why is Lee waiting for the garden centre to open to 'get dog food'??

cant he get it in any other shop then? what food is sir Bertie on that makes it so garden centre niche?
They probably get a free weeks supply .
Haven't seen wee Bertie Boy much this weekend ,either they've been so shaken up with CF's death or he's been tied up in the garage .
Day out with the big 2 while you've papped poor Poppy in nursery all day so lazy ars can snuggle up on the sofa all day with her blanket .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think for a second that these influencers are above a bit of gossip? This is what annoys me the most about them all jumping on the “be kind” band wagon. You can see right through them. I have no doubt that they are all tearing each other down behind the scenes. Many of them have been bestest floggy friends one minute and then never mention each other again. I’m sure they even make fun of their desperate followers all of the time too. It’s no secret that some of them hang around in here rubbing shoulders with us nasty trolls, poor old MOD is just the only one who has been outed for it. Rebecca herself has been caught tweeting some very unkind things about people. But here we are being lectured about right and wrong by a bunch of salespeople whose moral compass tells them that it is acceptable to share every waking moment of their children’s life without consent. I really think that their time on the soapbox is going to be short lived.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do we think for a second that these influencers are above a bit of gossip? This is what annoys me the most about them all jumping on the “be kind” band wagon. You can see right through them. I have no doubt that they are all tearing each other down behind the scenes. Many of them have been bestest floggy friends one minute and then never mention each other again. I’m sure they even make fun of their desperate followers all of the time too. It’s no secret that many of them hang around in here rubbing shoulders with us nasty trolls, poor old MOD is just the only one who has been outed for it. Rebecca herself has been caught tweeting some very unkind things about people. But here we are being lectured about right and wrong by a bunch of salespeople whose moral compass tells them that it is acceptable to share every waking moment of their children’s life without consent. I really think that their time on the soapbox is going to be short lived.
👏👍

Reactions: 5
I really hope this has shaken a few of these influencers who ‘think about their words’ and take a kinder approach.
If Rebecca was to apologise and stop all the bitchy replies and shady behaviour she’d earn herself some respect back and might save her channel a bit. it takes a big person to admit mistakes and change.

I doubt it though.

Reactions: 7
I really hope this has shaken a few of these influencers who ‘think about their words’ and take a kinder approach.
If Rebecca was to apologise and stop all the bitchy replies and shady behaviour she’d earn herself some respect back and might save her channel a bit. it takes a big person to admit mistakes and change.
I doubt it though.
Not. A. Chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today almost half of my FBook friends have changed their profile pics to be kind , I know these people they are not kind some are very unkind , judgmental I would unfriended them in a heartbeat if they were not related to me by blood or marriage so I keep them snoozed , their Hypocrisy is doing my head in I have seen this so many tines tomorrow some “ celeb “ will cock up and they will be clamouring to pass judgment and it will not even cross their minds that that person who’s world is falling around their ears has feelings and could be pushed to take extreme measures , liars , cheats should be called out for bad behaviour we can’t let wrongdoing carry on in case the person gets upset but what happens is that the person gets shredded , their talent, their looks , their family nothing is off limits , and same people crying and wagon jumping today will be joining in that shredding of another human being tomorrow what a shallow society we have , people are dying every minute of the day from warfare and starvation or preventable disease and most ignore this whilst watching love Island or some other tit show and getting furious and devastated about ridiculous made for telly scenarios which play into this whole sick game of looking good ! humanity is not very humane and people wonder why I prefer animals 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Today almost half of my FBook friends have changed their profile pics to be kind , I know these people they are not kind some are very unkind , judgmental I would unfriended them in a heartbeat if they were not related to me by blood or marriage so I keep them snoozed , their Hypocrisy is doing my head in I have seen this so many tines tomorrow some “ celeb “ will cock up and they will be clamouring to pass judgment and it will not even cross their minds that that person who’s world is falling around their ears has feelings and could be pushed to take extreme measures , liars , cheats should be called out for bad behaviour we can’t let wrongdoing carry on in case the person gets upset but what happens is that the person gets shredded , their talent, their looks , their family nothing is off limits , and same people crying and wagon jumping today will be joining in that shredding of another human being tomorrow what a shallow society we have , people are dying every minute of the day from warfare and starvation or preventable disease and most ignore this whilst watching love Island or some other tit show and getting furious and devastated about ridiculous made for telly scenarios which play into this whole sick game of looking good ! humanity is not very humane and people wonder why I prefer animals 🤦‍♀️
I feel for you. There is no law that obligates you to remain tied to toxic family. Leave them behind...take care of YOU. 💕

Reactions: 7
You know what I find funny a celebrity that I'm highly doubtful rebecca was in contact or met , is absolutely tragic and has shaken her up ( is she for real ) but when a young boy went missing from Aberdeen board a bus and was last seen near banchory did she care ... nope dont even think she shared the missing poster ( I'm not 100% sure but I cant recall it) there was no help from her at all .
Did CF suicide 'shake' me ? No. I was saddened that someone felt that this was the only way they could see an end to their internal pain, very much as I was saddened by Robin Williams suicide following his diagnosis of Lewy Body Disease.

I was much more shaken and did shed tears over the death of Liam Smith the teenager you mentioned above. He was only 16 and nearly everyone I know in this area had at some point shared his missing poster on facebook. The few weeks after he went missing every dog walk we went on, every time we drove round the Crathes / Banchory / Strachan area you looked for some signs that someone could be camped out etc.

Without giving away my sons identity, one of his team mates committed suicide on their 18th birthday, just weeks before they were all due to travel to Australia & New Zealand to compete and my son was with them just the day before they took their own life. This persons friends including my son all were questioning themselves as to whether there was something they could have done to prevent it happening. Very complex issues unravelled after their death and actually no one was unkind to this person, there were injury related issues / sports funding issues / a high achiever who put incredible pressure on themselves to succeed etc. Far far more complex than 'being kind'

What does shake me is the increasing number of young people who take their own lives, those that go to school with our children, those whose families we know through community or business.

My apologies for the horrendously long article attached which was posted yesterday on my facebook page by a friend who is a Senior CAMHS Nurse. This is what shakes me. This is what should shake both Meldrums, one day soon the three girls will be teenagers. Her girls may grow up to be shaken to the core by the suicide of a friend , a class mate , a young work colleague. 1 in five children have mental heath problems - they cannot smugly assume that their children will not be in any of these statistics. Instead of being shaken by the death of a celebrity who for some bizarre reason Rebecca feels she has some connection with and the sanctimonious spewing of 'Be Kind' they both need to look closer to home and realise the content they have created and their online behaviour has the potential to become a mental health monster for their three girls.

A SILENT TRAGEDY

There is a silent tragedy that is unfolding today in our homes, and concerns our most precious jewels: our children. Our children are in a devastating emotional state! In the last 15 years, researchers have given us increasingly alarming statistics on a sharp and steady increase in childhood mental illness that is now reaching epidemic proportions:

Statistics do not lie:
• 1 in 5 children have mental health problems
• A 43% increase in ADHD has been noted
• A 37% increase in adolescent depression has been noted
• There has been a 200% increase in the suicide rate in children aged 10 to 14
What is happening and what are we doing wrong?
Today's children are being over-stimulated and over-gifted with material objects, but they are deprived of the fundamentals of a healthy childhood, such as:
• Emotionally available parents
• Clearly defined limits
• Responsibilities
• Balanced nutrition and adequate sleep
• Movement in general but especially OUTDOORS
• Creative play, social interaction, unstructured game opportunities and boredom spaces
Instead, in recent years, children have been filled with:
• Digitally distracted parents
• Indulgent and permissive parents who let children "rule the world" and whoever sets the rules
• A sense of right, of deserving everything without earning it or being responsible for obtaining it
• Inadequate sleep and unbalanced nutrition
• A sedentary lifestyle
• Endless stimulation, technological nannies, instant gratification and absence of boring moments
What to do?
If we want our children to be happy and healthy individuals, we have to wake up and get back to basics. It is still possible! Many families see immediate improvements after weeks of implementing the following recommendations:
• Set limits and remember that you are the captain of the ship. Your children will feel more confident knowing that you have control of the helm.
• Offer children a balanced lifestyle full of what children NEED, not just what they WANT. Don't be afraid to say "no" to your children if what they want is not what they need.
• Provide nutritious food and limit junk food.
• Spend at least one hour a day outdoors doing activities such as: cycling, walking, fishing, bird / insect watching
• Enjoy a daily family dinner without smartphones or distracting technology.
• Play board games as a family or if children are very small for board games, get carried away by their interests and allow them to rule in the game
• Involve your children in some homework or household chores according to their age (folding clothes, ordering toys, hanging clothes, unpacking food, setting the table, feeding the dog etc.)
• Implement a consistent sleep routine to ensure your child gets enough sleep. The schedules will be even more important for school-age children.
• Teach responsibility and independence. Do not overprotect them against all frustration or mistakes. Misunderstanding will help them build resilience and learn to overcome life's challenges,
• Do not carry your children's backpack, do not carry their backpacks, do not carry the homework they forgot, do not peel bananas or peel oranges if they can do it on their own (4-5 years). Instead of giving them the fish, teach them to fish.
• Teach them to wait and delay gratification.
• Provide opportunities for "boredom", since boredom is the moment when creativity awakens. Do not feel responsible for always keeping children entertained.
• Do not use technology as a cure for boredom, nor offer it at the first second of inactivity.
• Avoid using technology during meals, in cars, restaurants, shopping centers. Use these moments as opportunities to socialize by training the brains to know how to work when they are in mode: "boredom"
• Help them create a "bottle of boredom" with activity ideas for when they are bored.
• Be emotionally available to connect with children and teach them self-regulation and social skills:
• Turn off the phones at night when children have to go to bed to avoid digital distraction.
• Become a regulator or emotional trainer for your children. Teach them to recognize and manage their own frustrations and anger.
• Teach them to greet, to take turns, to share without running out of anything, to say thank you and please, to acknowledge the error and apologize (do not force them), be a model of all those values you instill.
• Connect emotionally - smile, hug, kiss, tickle, read, dance, jump, play or crawl with them.
Article written by — Victoria Prooday

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So apart from a trip to Wynford bloody farm, they have done nothing ‘special’ for the girls being on holiday? I know ‘Melds’ is perfectly capable of looking after his kids, but was this the only day she could get her hair wrecked?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what I find funny a celebrity that I'm highly doubtful rebecca was in contact or met , is absolutely tragic and has shaken her up ( is she for real ) but when a young boy went missing from Aberdeen board a bus and was last seen near banchory did she care ... nope dont even think she shared the missing poster ( I'm not 100% sure but I cant recall it) there was no help from her at all .

Exactly this. This troubled me at the time of Liam’s disappearance. For those who are unaware, Liam was a local boy who went missing in November 2018. Sadly it was a devastating outcome. After 4 months Liam was found. This case was widely known locally and there was a huge social media campaign in the hunt for Liam. There was a massive outpouring of grief locally when he died. At one point, there was hope Liam had travelled south, and given her extensive reach in terms of followers, I never understood, why she couldn't take five minutes to make a short plea to her followers in regards to Liam’s disappearance. I fully acknowledge it would have been in vain, however, given (her own inflated) impression that she is locally and nationally insta famous she had the perfect platform to raise awareness of his disappearance. And it would have absolutely shown her humanity.

These insta-mums aren’t interested in this though they are? Using their platforms for genuine purpose. Except when it’s the “thing of the moment”. Almost “fashionable” to jump on the grief bandwagon of someone famous. And even then they extort it for their own self-absorbed purpose.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Would she be so shaken if it was CF's partner . No , would she duck .
There was a local man found up Scolty Hills in November , no mention of be shaken by that when it was so close to home . Never heard of seen either of them volunteering when local lad Liam went missing and was unfortunately found dead .
It's a wonder she knows how to spell kind as that woman doesn't have a decent bone in her body .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am kind, very kind, to those I feel deserve it.
I am not going to jump on the "be kind" bandwagon because it suits the influencer narrative this week.
And you can AF link that to your hearts content Beggy Meldrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That one follower she has gives me the creeps on you tube..
Yocehieved Mandelson clearly a man

Even you tube comments she talking about Caroline.

The comment about buying a spliff with the af money made me chuckle.

Doing her usual I link it then I can't be arsed.
I think 'spiff' refers to the commission Becky makes on her aff links...you know the ice cream money for the gurrrls.
Edgy Becky with a spliff...can you imagine! 😂 Go slow would be a stop and she might eat the whole salmon piece if she got the munchies.

Yocheved is a female Hebrew name, I don't know if the person is older and trying to tell Becky it is them commenting again as the name appears in Hebrew. The comments are quite personal though I have noticed...but it highlights just how much influencers know about who is commenting.

The response to the comment about CF, how sad that it is about how Rebecca is left feeling. Months ago on here someone posted about narcissists being either 'always the hero or the victim', that stuck with me and I see it proves true for many that have threads on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Would she be so shaken if it was CF's partner . No , would she duck .
There was a local man found up Scolty Hills in November , no mention of be shaken by that when it was so close to home . Never heard of seen either of them volunteering when local lad Liam went missing and was unfortunately found dead .
It's a wonder she knows how to spell kind as that woman doesn't have a decent bone in her body .
I remember thinking at the time Liam went missing in banchory that Rebecca could have shared it, he could have been anywhere and she has followers all over the UK. Poor boy 💔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.