Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothings been removed - if you have reported it that will be why you don’t see it anymore.

Reactions: 3
Just before the CF news broke, I was catching up with a friend who has first hand experience of Mrs M’s arrogant, snobby presence, growing up around the fam. There is not a bleeping CHANCE that in her sad, insular, insignificant little life Mrs M has lost anyone to suicide. How she can try to capitalise on this is beyond me.

After hearing, I came straight home to my OH, who lost one of his close friends last year, as he has always struggled with depression and I worry so much for him, especially when events like this unfold. I’m still reeling, feeling so sick and sad for CF and her loved ones. Mrs M is such a vile, fake toxin of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really wish they’d all stop. They’re being so disrespectful to a woman they don’t know. They don’t know why she made this decision, they don’t know what tormented her or when this journey started. I couldn’t possibly presume to know why someone made that choice.all we can hypothesise is just how mentally ill that poor woman was. If she had passed of natural causes would the instamums be posting memes about the causes? About her diet and lifestyle choices? Why is it their place to perform a psychological autopsy?! None of us know! It’s just all so bloody fake and self serving. Meanwhile those who actually know her and love her are living through hell and my heart hurts for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Rebecca since you will be glued to yr phone reading EVRYHING on here... When did you give a flying duck about a person's mental health, show kindness when YOU were doxxing, intimidating, sending nasty messages?? Practise what you preach and post online you utter hypocritical selfish lying human being. YOU should be ashamed of yr online behaviour. ... But you will never have any reflective qualities will you...

What's been happening with her followers???? Defending/ agreeing/ or not??

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Rebecca since you will be glued to yr phone reading EVRYHING on here... When did you give a flying duck about a person's mental health, show kindness when YOU were doxxing, intimidating, sending nasty messages?? Practise what you preach and post online you utter hypocritical selfish lying human being. YOU should be ashamed of yr online behaviour. ... But you will never have any reflective qualities will you...
I REALLY worried about the woman she doxxed. That’s very much the sort of emotionally overwhelming incident which would be a cause for concern. But, given rebs posts tonight, I’m sure she’ll be in touch with her to apologise, right?

Reactions: 21
In a world where you can be anything, be kind....but tomorrow please continue to be gullible, impressionable and exploitable. Because we, the social media influencers, need you to strive to live your #bestlife by spending your hard earned cash on this tat I'm being paid to sell to you which I recieved for free. So I too can live my #bestlife with my feet up, sat on my new couch in my new big house while my cleaner scrubs the skirting boards. If my facade makes you feel inadequate, lonely or gets you into debt then just be quiet, don't protest. I haven't got time to search pintrest for meaningless quotes today. I've got brand work to do.

I'm a world we're you can be anything... Don't be a bleeping hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
There are many reasons a person takes their own life, it can be months of planning or it can be literally in a moments thought. It sickens me to the core all the gushing comments somehow turning it around to themselves. Caroline clearly had issues. We don’t know what was going on In her mind and its crass to try and guess. It’s just very sad. I too have a very close relationship with suicide, something I am of yet not able to deal with, do not try and make it about you Rebecca! !

I REALLY worried about the woman she doxxed. That’s very much the sort of emotionally overwhelming incident which would be a cause for concern. But, given rebs posts tonight, I’m sure she’ll be in touch with her to apologise, right?
Yes!!{.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, yes this over and over.." in a world you can be anything...dont be a bleeping hypocrite"

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In a world where you can be anything, be kind....but tomorrow please continue to be gullible, impressionable and exploitable. Because we, the social media influencers, need you to strive to live your #bestlife by spending your hard earned cash on this tat I'm being paid to sell to you which I recieved for free. So I too can live my #bestlife with my feet up, sat on my new couch in my new big house while my cleaner scrubs the skirting boards. If my facade makes you feel inadequate, lonely or gets you into debt then just be quiet, don't protest. I haven't got time to search pintrest for meaningless quotes today. I've got brand work to do.

I'm a world we're you can be anything... Don't be a bleeping hypocrite.
Exactly what I wanted to say! Being kind also means being transparent & tolerant ! Umm hello?? Being kind does not mean turn a blind eye to shady practices and underhand techniques to make money or not calling people out for being ignorant .

Reactions: 16
Looks like another ‘influencer’ is using tattle to blame us for Caroline Flack’s death. @sarahjanefragola, she is someone who has apparently bought half her ‘followers’, and is probably annoyed she isn’t big enough to have her own thread on here. She doesn’t mark her ads properly, uses her little girl for money and is utterly boring. Bore off Sarah Jayne.
View attachment 84564
Never even heard of that girl. Oh well. She has her opinion. I have mine. I won’t lose sleep over it.

Reactions: 9
I really wish they’d all stop. They’re being so disrespectful to a woman they don’t know. They don’t know why she made this decision, they don’t know what tormented her or when this journey started. I couldn’t possibly presume to know why someone made that choice.all we can hypothesise is just how mentally ill that poor woman was. If she had passed of natural causes would the instamums be posting memes about the causes? About her diet and lifestyle choices? Why is it their place to perform a psychological autopsy?! None of us know! It’s just all so bloody fake and self serving. Meanwhile those who actually know her and love her are living through hell and my heart hurts for them.
Like you say, it’s all for self serving purposes.

you’ve expressed my exact feelings a lot more eloquently than I ever could, thank you 👏🏼

If I had a £1 for every time I’ve seen the words “be kind” from hypocritical influencers tonight ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People have always gossiped about others, often over the garden fence, at the school gate or with friends. Just because it now happens online why do, so called influencers think it should stop.

I have never commented on posts or DMd anyone with nasty words and I never would, but I do have the right to express my opinion about what these people post on public forums.

Most influencers are so wrapped up in themselves they have no appreciation for how their words affect vulnerable people who follow them. All they think of is themselves. If they want to be kind maybe they should stop profiting from a false online world and earn their living by working in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I only watch the scummeldrums stories on the website storiesig.com ... The original blue spout of shite is still there but only that.. I missed any others .. What did she also post? This website doesnt show follower comments that's why I am curious to see the opinions of her sheep or if their hiding ,usual adoring gobs shut for once?

Reactions: 2
“Just be kind”

duck OFF MELD

how about you take some of this advice and stop sending passive aggressive DMS to random women on the internet. How about you stop making comments about how amazing your “belter of a wife” looked pre children. How about you take your poor young girls off the internet to save them from the inevitable hurt they will feel when theyhit teenage/adult hood

you bleeping sicken me. To everyone who says he is a “good dad” on this page. Have a long hard think about that one. he’s bleeping vile

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Are influencers like this Fragola person honestly so obtuse that they cannot ascertain the vast difference between being “trolled” by a handful of people on Tattle and being brutally torn apart online and in print, on the front page of every paper, discussed on tit morning TV? Tell me how those things are comparable please? Honestly 🤨

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.