Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sick. What’s happened to CF is tragic and she’s using it to try and stop people talking about her on a gossip forum because she’s losing brand work.

Reactions: 21
Wow. That was really chilling to read. I’ve worked with some incredibly frightening people before but never have they leveraged someone’s recent death to draw attention to themselves. Christ.
I was thinking exactly the same. Even the most disturbed and scary people I have worked with would never have done this....bloody hell.....

Reactions: 12
The Meldrums are bleeping attention seeking muppets. She's posting, he's posting (can't see what as only on storiesig but then he posts a family shot of monopoly, that demonstrated SUCH compassion didn't it? 'Ah well, see this awful thing has happened, but duck that we' re playing monopoly'. bleeping idiot twit. Then apparently she's posting more CF tit. So make up your minds you pair of cocunts, are you commenting serious, intelligent content or just piss poor tit in the usual, we care duck all about others manner? Maybe put your bloody phones down be grateful for what the duck you have and stay off social media, people like you ARE part of the scum social media problem. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
How long til she removes it
She won’t remove it. She has absolutely no concept of how irresponsible, self serving and disgusting her behaviour is. She thinks she has a genuine right to compare herself to something this tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I sometimes think the tabloids can be a lot harsher than people on gossip sites - but if you want to live your life in the public, it comes with the territory. I also believe that there is more to it than just tabloids. She seemed deeply troubled, especially with the recent allegations of assault and pending trial.
I wish these influencers would stop using every tragedy and turning it about them. They’re not the same, imo.

Lots of love to all those here who have experience suicide. My stepdad found his best friend and I saw how much it effected him. Xx

Reactions: 13
Jesus. So heartbroken Lee, that 20 minutes after initial post, you post a happy family picture of a game of monopoly.

I imagine it’s completely lost on him that by doing this it makes the first post reek of false sincerity.

They both make me sick to the stomach.
Wow. Tone deaf as always.

Reactions: 6
Your right rebecca you wont know how her friends and family feel. Have you ever been through someone very close to you thinking they have no other option but to take their own life... very doubtful . Let me tell you it's not something I would ever wish for even on my worst enemy. My 15 year old sister done it I was the one to find her and I'm telling you because I know you read here that everything is not about you . Dont turn it around to be about you ... I thought with your 'near death's' experience milking the tit out of it ... you couldnt get any lower but you have. And a little tip Dont bother now thinking oh I'll get on the band wagon with this and make a troll video !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🤮🤮🤮🤮

FFS sake Reb & Lee....go boil your head. Jump on anything to try and bring you more views and interaction.
Start practicing what you preach would at least be a start.
Hey Becs!How about you being kind to your daughter on social media you awful person

• Wow
Reactions: 17
🤮🤮🤮🤮

FFS sake Reb & Lee....go boil your head. Jump on anything to try and bring you more views and interaction.
Well yes, be kind.

Is it kind to create fake Instagram profiles and use them to try to intimidate people?

Is it kind to stalk people on Facebook and send them direct messages to try to intimidate them?

Is it kind to doxx someone and encourage thousands of people to hurl abuse at them?

Is it kind to belittle the tragic murder of a man who once lived in your home?

Is it kind to sell the birth of your child for £15K to a crappy PR company and then complain about that same child on a daily basis?

is it kind to continually invade the privacy of your children and sell them online when YOU KNOW the kinds of depraved people who will be watching?

yeah...... be kind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
So sorry anyone affected by loss of a loved one in such tragic circumstances.
I can totally see why her insensitive post is triggering.
Just when I think they can't sink lower.
Caroline flack has lots of issues.
What we should be focussing on in UK is improving mental health and support services.
Maybe her employer itv could have offered her more help.
I am sure the stress if court, media circus and losing her presenting roles played a more significant role than gossip forums.

Reactions: 10
I sometimes think the tabloids can be a lot harsher than people on gossip sites - but if you want to live your life in the public, it comes with the territory. I also believe that there is more to it than just tabloids. She seemed deeply troubled, especially with the recent allegations of assault and pending trial.
I wish these influencers would stop using every tragedy and turning it about them. They’re not the same, imo.

Lots of love to all those here who have experience suicide. My stepdad found his best friend and I saw how much it effected him. Xx
Looks like another ‘influencer’ is using tattle to blame us for Caroline Flack’s death. @sarahjanefragola, she is someone who has apparently bought half her ‘followers’, and is probably annoyed she isn’t big enough to have her own thread on here. She doesn’t mark her ads properly, uses her little girl for money and is utterly boring. Bore off Sarah Jayne.
63CDEBC7-7F75-4BA6-9296-7B29B806E3A7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
‘Be kind’. I have no words (well, very few). I don’t know how she dares post such hypocritical sh*t. She is far, far, far from kind, in almost all aspects of her life it seems.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What a moron. What an absolute bloody moron. Telling everyone to be kind when she's an hole to her own daughter. Her job is to make others feel inadequate using smoke and mirrors. Social media is horrific for mental health and society in general. 'Influencers' must take accountability for their contribution in this epidemic. Stop blaming others for your lack of morals and narcasistic behaviour. Knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A woman who took her life through very complex circumstances (she was clearly troubled but also allegedly hurt her partner) so the situation was complicated. She was undoubtedly hounded by the press.

Then you have someone who has outwardly mocked others, gives no tit when she offends anyone, laughs on Instagram stories when she people are upset about in her words “a bleeping octopus” in a nasty voice. She continually winds people up, is abrasive and unkind when people politely question her. Deletes and blocks people for not giving the right answer on whether you like her log pile. Yet she wants sympathy and compares herself to that poor lady who genuinely was in a crisis. She’s a bleeping joke!

This is a drop in the ocean when you actually look back at all the unkind and patronising tit she’s done! She is a nasty person. Continue to be vile Rebecca, about others and your own daughter and you will continue to get criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🤮🤮🤮🤮

She always posts this tit on stories so she can avoid dealing with the aftermath, seriously Reb if you’re going to post this crap at least have the balls to do it where everyone can see the backlash!! Be kind?! Do you actually know what that means?? You’re an absolute witch to anyone who dare disagree and Lee is obviously tit scared to say no - duck me which one of you actually has the balls 🤔
Actually that’ll be neither of you as his clearly haven’t dropped yet

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.