Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god.

Caroline flack was a deeply troubled, mentally unwell woman. She was an alleged drug user. She was an alleged perpetrator of domestic violence and was due to go on trail for this in a few weeks. She took her own life because of a combination of these things. She was mentally unwell. It’s tragic and awful and extremely sad for her family & friends. It’s a terrible thing to happen. To use this situation for content and engagement on Instagram, a few hours after this tragic lady passed away is abhorrent. I wish “influencers” would stop using the tragedy of others for their own gain.
Thank god. I’m home again. I have been away from tattle for a while and I saw Rebs post re Caroline flack. My dad took his life when I was 15. When someone commits suicide there is SO much more to it than online trolls and publicity. She is belittling the tradegy, making it all about her and simplifying a situation that IS JUST SO DAMN complicated. I’m so heartbroken by her last insta story that I have a mind to message her and tell it to her straight. She infuriates me. Thank god for tattlers and people with brains.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am absolutely disgusted at her use of Caroline Flack’s tragic death to bang the ‘trolls and gossip forums’ drum. Appalling lady.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Her post makes me feel physically sick. My brother took his own life. It is the worst thing my family has ever been through. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Rebecca, and any other influencer that wants to use this tragic event to drum up sympathy for themselves, that it went far, far deeper than some nasty comments on line.

The fact that she is using a young woman’s suicide for content is deplorable. As someone who has been there, Rebecca I can assure you, your post is providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. Comparing what has happened to her to the backlash you faced for being an out & our racist is at best ignorant and worst pure evil.
I feel you so so much. My dad killed himself too and I’m sat on my sofa feeling physically sick. I might message her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Any sheep commented on her vile Insta post?? I don't follow so can't see comments. Hoping against hope some sheep might finally see sense and comment to her about inappropriateness!??

Reactions: 7
To bring trolls in to it is utterly disgusting, there are no trolls she’s just trying to make it about herself!! When you think she can’t stoop any lower she does this...what a disgusting human being

Reactions: 17
I feel you so so much. My dad killed himself too and I’m sat on my sofa feeling physically sick. I might message her.
I think you could probably explain to her very well why her post is quite so shocking to the rest of the world. I’m very sorry for your tragedy too. Have a moment to let yourself acknowledge your pain. Other people’s bad behaviour can somehow make you feel robbed of your emotions x

Reactions: 12
So even someone’s untimely death doesn’t stop that stupid stupid woman trying to making it all about her. I am repulsed by her. Seriously repulsed.

Reactions: 24
It needs to stay here for eternity to display to the non committed that this individual is the most narcissistic, unempathic, self serving cretin ever.
She needs to delete this story immediately. I cannot believe she is making poor Caroline Flack’s death all about her. What an abhorrent individual she is.

Reactions: 23
It needs to stay here for eternity to display to the non committed that this individual is the most narcissistic, unempathic, self serving cretin ever.
And the worst part about these instamums trying to spin it this way is that they are paving the way for their kids to be victims of online bullying and trolling. But who cares because they're happy in their exclusive woods. Much rather live in my inner city terraced tit hole and my kids have the privilege of privacy.

Reactions: 18
bleeping unbelievable 🤬 I have seen first hand the devastation suicide has on those left behind she needs to wise the duck up!!! Carolines situation is a million times worse than anything she will probably ever go through. The media has to have played a part in this sad ending, trial by media yet again not a few sad, jealous bastards on a gossip site RIP Caroline 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think you could probably explain to her very well why her post is quite so shocking to the rest of the world. I’m very sorry for your tragedy too. Have a moment to let yourself acknowledge your pain. Other people’s bad behaviour can somehow make you feel robbed of your emotions x
yeah, do you know what. I just might.This woman never ceases to amaze me with her actions.

Reactions: 13
This is shocking - doesn’t she realise the consequences of posting that can occur
can see another tit show blowing up in your face Rebecca 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Thank god. I’m home again. I have been away from tattle for a while and I saw Rebs post re Caroline flack. My dad took his life when I was 15. When someone commits suicide there is SO much more to it than online trolls and publicity. She is belittling the tradegy, making it all about her and simplifying a situation that IS JUST SO DAMN complicated. I’m so heartbroken by her last insta story that I have a mind to message her and tell it to her straight. She infuriates me. Thank god for tattlers and people with brains.
[/QUOTE

I almost just messaged her too, but won’t give her the satisfaction of making herself the victim anymore than she already does.
I am so sorry for the tragic loss of your dad.

Reactions: 2
As soon as I heard the very sad news of CF, I just KNEW beggy would jump in within minutes. No sincerity or compassion. Not even acknowledging CF obviously had a lot of struggles, led a complex life, details of which would have come out in a court case. It's a tragic situation, heartbreaking for those that knew and loved her. CF's death is devastating. The poor woman.
But what does Beggy do? Think about herself.
If online forums and social media is to be held accountable for the world's devastation and misery well I hope to duck they start with these greedy, lying, manipulating influencers that contribute DAILY to negativity in others lives. Lives of some who are vulnerable to the deceitful practices that Beggy & Co do every day. Oh, and while we're at it..... I doubt if anyone here has ever sent a DM, or has doxxed someone but we know you have Beggy. I'd look on your own doorstep before shitting on another's madam.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her post makes me feel physically sick. My brother took his own life. It is the worst thing my family has ever been through. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Rebecca, and any other influencer that wants to use this tragic event to drum up sympathy for themselves, that it went far, far deeper than some nasty comments on line.

The fact that she is using a young woman’s suicide for content is deplorable. As someone who has been there, Rebecca I can assure you, your post is providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. Comparing what has happened to her to the backlash you faced for being an out & our racist is at best ignorant and worst pure evil.
I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. Horrible horrible time after a loved one takes their own life so many emotions to go through and sickening that these insta huns use it as leverage for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I am so sorry about your brother. Best wishes to you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone have press connections? This really needs to go further. Capitalising on a woman's personal tragedy within hours of her death..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.