Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god.

Caroline flack was a deeply troubled, mentally unwell woman. She was an alleged drug user. She was an alleged perpetrator of domestic violence and was due to go on trail for this in a few weeks. She took her own life because of a combination of these things. She was mentally unwell. It’s tragic and awful and extremely sad for her family & friends. It’s a terrible thing to happen. To use this situation for content and engagement on Instagram, a few hours after this tragic lady passed away is abhorrent. I wish “influencers” would stop using the tragedy of others for their own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow, she couldn't leave it an hour before using someone else's death. Her first thought is me me me.

Reactions: 36
oh 🤬off trying to compare yourself with the very sad news of the passing of Caroline Flack. Mrs Meldrum you disgust me!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She is so transparent. Imagine using a celebrity's untimely and tragic death in order to set the stage for your next move... it is tragic what happened to Caroline Flack, but how is that related to what some people wrote on an anonymous gossip forum? Since Caroline was a real celebrity I presume she had better things to do with her time than respond to Tattle unlike Rebecca? It's not the same, it never will be the same. The press actually hound celebrities, camp outside etc. Caroline would have had to actively log on, much like Rebecca does?!

Reactions: 23
Reb before you and your insta mates all go rogue about how people should be “kind” in the wake of the news about poor Caroline Flack and use it as an excuse to absolve all of you and your conning snake oil salesman ways just take a minute to remember how you used to send nasty abusive messages to “famous” people on Twitter. Same as I didn’t see any of you lot jumping in to defend Mothers of Daughters when she was caught bonnie trolling people herself and even though she had done wrong you all deserted her. When someone takes their own life as people are speculating Caroline did then it’s a bit more complex than because someone called them a nasty name on Twitter. Think on Edgy you cock no one is perfect not even you and your army of insecent tit spouting insta hun mates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She still cannot accept any responsibility for any of her actions. What a complete and utter silly, immature article of a woman. Does she ever think to consider the impact she is having on her "followers". Never mind when she critiques love island and the like. A complete fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She 'll never ever be able to have a normal paying job in the real world. She has no understanding of self accountability, thoughts about anybody else's thoughts, feelings or situations, ability to take constructive criticism, she d never survive an appraisal or performance management. She d be subtly bullying and trolling work place colleagues ... The utter hypocrisy and unbelievable self delusion. Grubby 👋 you went to a food bank empty handed!!!!! You beg, you lie, you call yr child feral.. We could list the factually accurate horrible/ wrong things you have said done and list online for everyone to see. You post for the world to read, we are allowed to have an opinion you bloody ignorant idiot Rebecca

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She still cannot accept any responsibility for any of her actions. What a complete and utter silly, immature article of a woman. Does she ever think to consider the impact she is having on her "followers". Never mind when she critiques love island and the like. A complete fanny.
A narcissist never takes responsibility for their actions, it is never their fault always other people ganging up on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow. That was really chilling to read. I’ve worked with some incredibly frightening people before but never have they leveraged someone’s recent death to draw attention to themselves. Christ.

Reactions: 34
Her post makes me feel physically sick. My brother took his own life. It is the worst thing my family has ever been through. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Rebecca, and any other influencer that wants to use this tragic event to drum up sympathy for themselves, that it went far, far deeper than some nasty comments on line.

The fact that she is using a young woman’s suicide for content is deplorable. As someone who has been there, Rebecca I can assure you, your post is providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. Comparing what has happened to her to the backlash you faced for being an out & our racist is at best ignorant and worst pure evil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Wow. That was really chilling to read. I’ve worked with some incredibly frightening people before but never have they leveraged someone’s recent death to draw attention to themselves. Christ.
Classic narcissistic behaviour.

• Heart
Huyguuzs exactly! The assault situation is complex... There were photos of the boyfriends bed covered in huge amounts of blo or and he s hardly likely to have bludgeoned himself. Police have to prove to the crown prosecution service that that can take a charge to court with hard evidence. So maybe she couldn't face the consequences ... Not trolls grubecca😠😠

Reactions: 13
Just when you think Mrs meldrum can't get any more self obsessed and narcissistic, she uses someone else's death to bring attention back to her!
twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Her post makes me feel physically sick. My brother took his own life. It is the worst thing my family has ever been through. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Rebecca, and any other influencer that wants to use this tragic event to drum up sympathy for themselves, that it went far, far deeper than some nasty comments on line.

The fact that she is using a young woman’s suicide for content is deplorable. As someone who has been there, Rebecca I can assure you, your post is providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. Comparing what has happened to her to the backlash you faced for being an out & our racist is at best ignorant and worst pure evil.
I’m so sorry you lost your brother that way. It’s always a many, many layered issue isn’t it?
Her comment must cut deep and I know she won’t apologise but I’m so sorry people like you have to read stuff like that x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Classic narcissistic behaviour.
Very much so. There are very few people who won’t feel deeply uncomfortable by that post- she really should delete it quickly. It’s just not what you do. I know she probably doesn’t realise that, but dear God, take it down.

Reactions: 16
Why did he have to post a horrible article about Caroline flack as well? The headline of her going to trial for domestic abuse. That hardly cries sympathy does it?

They are despicable people and whatever the circumstances of the woman’s death today it’s none of their business and how dare they use it to try hasn’t excuse their behaviour. Let’s not forget that Lee Meldrum is as guilty in all of this as his bloody wife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.