Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New thread,

I think this had some of the highest likes @Blockedbyadmin so I hope it’s ok to go with it.

Trigger warning, those easily offended look away now.....
**Whispers**
It’s not a cute dog 🤭🤭🤫🤫

I said it cuz I said it 😐
but I’m still shocked pat has more followers... maybe it’s the off shore menu content and hole reveal anticipation?

continue here!!!! 🤗

previous threads, if you’re looking for a link to those leggings or a copy of past menus...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MrBull

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #76 Remember remember we only eat Kinder, that wasn’t Lee chucking a creme egg in the blender.

Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Caroline Flack was about to stand trial for assault, she had lost her job and wasn't able to communicate with her partner. There are many reasons she may have felt she had nothing to live for. Some two bit vlogger has no right to exploit this for her own gain.

As someone else stated if you are seriously concerned about the affect of social media comments why would you allow your children to be apart of it? Because the financial gains are just too tempting for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Apologies now if I go on a bit here. I’m not a naturally maternal parent, I found playing with very young kids tedious and mind numbingly repetitive but you know what? I chose to have them so it was my job to deal with them. When it got too much (and we desperately needed the money) I went back to work three days a week and left them in the care of a relative who doted on them and would happily get down on the floor and play for hours. I could happily manage the rest of the week engaging in craft and messy play and toddler group hell as I had a break from it where I used my brain, interacted with other adults and didn’t just fart around getting my nails done and sitting under blankets or in coffee shops. When it was my days off I had a rule that the tv never went on until late afternoon at the earliest and only if we needed quiet time and had exhausted books, puzzles, etc. Beggy has been trying to get Poppy to just sit in front of the tv for months now, she wants her to be seen and not heard other than when required for engagement purposes. Playing with little ones isn’t about making you happy Beggy, it’s about interacting with your child. She may look as though she is randomly pouring stuff today but she is learning so much from it. Perhaps try really watching her, you could learn something. She is an absolute delight. Call yourself an influencer, you should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

montydonfc

VIP Member
lee is taking Rebecca for the same day out he took Safiyah on.

If that’s the best he can come up with, I’d cancel the babysitter, phone a takeaway and be faking a headache.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
That belter dinner, pishwari naan, ping pong, bowling, fizzy seeeties, tracksuit, missionary position and sleep.
Dreamy 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
😂😂 it is strange that just before I read that I was thinking that the only thing lee could authentically advertise would be lube as most peoples vaginas dry right up at hearing him go “would ya take a look a that beeeeeeauty!”
Seriously it causes problems.
lee could also legit advertise Anusol cream because he’s the biggest pain in the arse. Rebecca could advertise Vagisil - she’s an irritating fanny after all!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nanna

Tonight is a perfect example, Rebecca and Lee ( Yea we know you don't read the gossip:rolleyes:) of what you have failed to notice on Tattle.
We are women and I suspect some men, supporting each other. We choose to do it anonymously, but regardless, we are for the most part supporting each other. We differ in opinion sometimes, we screw up and say the wrong thing, but we're honest and apologize. Nobody is looking for freebies, we don't pimp our kids or grand kids out on youtube or insta etc. Yea we gossip about you and Lee but lets face it, you give us plenty of ammunition.
Do us all a favour please, retract what you put on Instagram and just make it a condolence you ignorant unfeeling people.

PS spelling police please don't critique my spelling, we spell words differently across the pond ;)

• Heart

Nanna

15 years after the fact, I am a survivor of suicide. But for the quick thinking of a friend who found me, I wouldn't be here now.
Rebecca you have no idea what causes a person to want to end their life. The reasons are numerous and trolls I am sure, were the least of that poor woman's worries.
In a nutshell Rebecca, you disgust me to be frank, using another human beings misery for your own agenda is beyond despicable.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I cannot deal with a grown ass adult that wears fake glasses.
there are no lenses in her glasses 🤣😂🤣😂 I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS LEVEL OF TWATNESS

Even poppy is asking her why she’s wearing glasses.
embarrassment.

Perhaps seeing as Berrrrtayyyyy Meldrum has his own instagram, he told should have his own thread here?!
are you trying hurt pat 😂😂 even he doesn’t have a thread here 😆😂

Someone said Bertie looks a bit like a gas mask and I can totally see it.

9D59E58D-A231-4824-8F62-33F36F6AC5A7.jpeg 01DFA1B8-968E-48F6-BF1B-F831E3552BE3.jpeg
#GivingTattleABadNameSince2018

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
What an absolutely attention seeking idiot.
Explain how you can dance around thy kitchen, beg via AF links, homework cafe, buying a dog, get your hair done .. yet be so emotional

PROVE It. Show us the trolls. The actual trolls.
Please also show the failings of your behaviour online. You know when you and your letch of a husband message people. The fake accounts. Hating a child. Conning people for links to make money. Shady attempts to hide ADs.

I have a problem with you Becs because you think your behaviour is untouchable .. that you can be vile to others and then cry wolf for self pity.

Take a serious look at your social media engagement and ask yourself why it has dropped?
They have gone because of your behaviour. WTch your early videos. Seriously do. And watch now. That will answer your failings - not the awful “trolls” in your life.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Wow, she couldn't leave it an hour before using someone else's death. Her first thought is me me me.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Talk about the day , enjoy the food together .... and shove a phone in a child’s face🙄

Welcome to a Meldrum family meal.
'You like the mince' 'You like the rice' 'You like the whole dinner'
Basically means:
Tell instagram Florrie, tell instagram how much you like your fucking dinner . Tell them it's the best dinner ever.

• Haha
  • Sad

Higuyzzzzz

Reb before you and your insta mates all go rogue about how people should be “kind” in the wake of the news about poor Caroline Flack and use it as an excuse to absolve all of you and your conning snake oil salesman ways just take a minute to remember how you used to send nasty abusive messages to “famous” people on Twitter. Same as I didn’t see any of you lot jumping in to defend Mothers of Daughters when she was caught bonnie trolling people herself and even though she had done wrong you all deserted her. When someone takes their own life as people are speculating Caroline did then it’s a bit more complex than because someone called them a nasty name on Twitter. Think on Edgy you cock no one is perfect not even you and your army of insecent shit spouting insta hun mates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Right, this is hard for me to share, but I am a survivor of a suicide attempt. I am lucky to to be able to say that I escaped from a violent, abusive relationship whereby I thought that my only escape was to be dead. Luckily I was found in time and am now so thankful. I still find trusting people hard and sometimes find it hard to even leave the house. I started following " Influencers" on social media and because I couldnt live up to the lives they were living for virtually doing nothing, i found myself going back down that slippery slope. Thank goodness I found this site to point me in the right direction. I can now see what a banal bunch of hypocrites they all are. They really have no idea. Its like " My way or the highway" block and delete because you have an opinion. I look forward to when this all comes crashing down around them, but their poor kids are going to be the ones to suffer in the future.

• Heart
  • Sad

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
I came here to defend her slightly as I had only seen her stories, I agree with her about play not coming naturally. I found a lot of playing with my kids difficult even boring (select things I loved) but you do them, and you see how that play changes and evolves as they grow and learn. Now I've seen she 'fell out of love' with playing with poppy. Nah love you're a dick. You speak more fondly of that dog than you have of the kids.
Go and get a full time job and let Lee stay home.

• Heart