Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s absolutely milking the whole CF situation.

Yes, it’s awful. Yes, it’s a tragic loss of a life, yes, it’s heartbreaking for her family, friends and colleagues. It’s sad, of course it is. Anyone with any empathy can feel that.

but it’s got nothing to do with you Rebecca. You don’t need to “have to words” - no one is looking to you to say or do anything. You didn’t know the woman. It’s got NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. Leave it alone. Stop using it for attention and stop using it for your own warped agenda. It’s got nothing to do with YOU and it’s got nothing to do with tattle. The poor woman was mentally unwell and had been informed that her whole personal life was going to be put on display during the court case; intimate details of her private life were going to be made public. That’s why she did it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Peachbomb

VIP Member
More self care?! What can she have left to do?! Polish her internal organs?

Notice that deep conditioner isn’t self care 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

ChilliDog

I’m away on holiday and saw the news about CF. It shocked and saddened me but you know what my first thought was? “Fucking Meldrums with jump on this straight away”. How predictable. Again, we reiterate that this site is not bullying. It’s not always anonymous, I’m happy to and have previously given my name and use my own photo as an avatar. This site is an outlet for those who have been tricked/miss sold/annoyed/lied to etc. You cannot feed back to the Meldrums without being blocked or called a troll. They created this thread. They fed the fire. They forced the disgruntled people who want nothing but fairness and transparency to find a place to air their views in attempt to regain some form of fairness and justice.

what about those forced into debt because of your false miss selling? Your portrayed perfect life style which we Tattlers know you didn’t pay for (unless you count selling your children’s childhoods in exchange) in unobtainable for most. It is irresponsible and down right damaging.
I have fallen foul of your underhand selling tactics, but am lucky enough that I can financially afford those mistakes.

honestly, this site is the only way to keep you accountable. By you are a law unto yourself. I’m under no illusion this “poor me, poor Caroline” comparison with continue into the next meltdown...

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m sorry but “practising self care”

What????????????

a stranger has died in tragic circumstances. Her family will be completely distraught. Her friends heartbroken. Her partner in utter dispair. Why the FUCK do you, someone who didn’t know her - who had absolutely NOTHING to do with her and someone who you have never ever EVER spoken about before, why do YOU now feel that YOU need to practice “self care”?????????

Grow up. Get over yourself. This has absolutely nothing, NOTHING, to do with you in any way, shape or form. There are absolutely no comparisons at all between you and CF. None. Stop using her death for your own benefit. It’s DISGUSTING. It’s shameful.

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
These stories aren't posted to share condolences, or reach out to others who may be feeling suicidal. If they were they would actually be useful and provide numbers for crisis services such as Shout and Samaritans.
These are thinly veiled warnings to followers to step in line, to not question or criticise influencers, to be sycophants and blindly follow and swipe up, if they don't they will be to blame for someones death.
It's deplorable. It isn't about wanting man kind to be nicer to each other, it's about exploiting a womans mental ill health so they can behave without consequence.

Be kind? Practice what you preach. Don't block followers who desperately reach out when they've suffered losses. Be considerate of the effects your bragging videos of excessive spending has on vulnerable people. Don't fat shame, make racist jokes, or condone violence on celebrities (PLEASE someone find that tweet!). Don't gaslight, manipulate and belittle people. Be the change you wish to see. Treat people how you wish to be treated.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

HopTop

I just want to be very, very clear to these influencers who are claiming everyone who doesn't lick their arse is a bully. I have never once criticised looks, class, race, children or anything that should and can't be unchanged. I have and will continue to criticise and highlight persistent imoral behaviour. Not mistakes, not one offs. Persistent and intended behaviours to make money and gain clicks at the detriment of others. I will continue to be self-critical of myself too. Because if society doesn't self regulate or stand up and shout about the shit that's wrong, how can it change?

It's so easy to share a printrest quote. But in the case of Caroline Flack, did her celeb friends publically support her? No. Because they have a persona and a brand to protect. They have to keep that insta grid shiny and bright or the a brand work will dry up. God forbid that £5000 for 1 photo won't happen. Even today. Influencers and celebs are posting tap to clean, swip up #affiliate, look at the perfect life (but don't look left, right or behind because that part is a mess) This social media world of idiots 'influencing' people is vile and has to be stopped.

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Doxing is illegal
Intimidation in some forms is illegal
Not doing your tax returns properly is illegal... Purely random 😂
I'm sure taking photos of others and broadcasting without permission is illegal
Misrepresentation in advertising is against industry standards
Not declaring a health condition to dvla is illegal
Filming in hospitals without permission could be an offence
Not posting items when someone has bought them online.... Shadey
Breaching GDPR..... well you know that one.... 😊

• Heart

Toast 45

Hi, I’ve been a member here since around the time of DLP, I check in to keep up to date every now and then but have never posted before. I joined when someone mentioned Tattle on an Instagram post as I actually ‘knew’ Rebecca via a Babycentre forum turned Facebook group when she was pregnant with Safiyah and I with my eldest - they were born a day apart and we used to message every now and then as she struggled with the adjustment to motherhood and so did I. One day she left the group and a while later I realised she’d disappeared from my news feed too. I have to admit to being offended that she removed me as we had been online friends so to speak for around 3 years at this point. When she was pregnant with Poppy I came across her again on Instagram and followed her to be nosy (I have since unfollowed as I found her content incredibly boring last year). Anyway, I have never felt the need to post before but this Caroline Flack situation has pushed me to - there is SO MUCH that people don’t know about that situation and Caroline’s state of mind and for her to even try and compare her ‘trolling’ to the absolute mauling that Caroline was struggling with from every aspect of the media, social media etc is quite frankly disgusting. Caroline was not seeking out negative comments On a gossip forum, her private business was splashed over every news paper, magazine, tweeted to her thousands of times over, all whilst being separated from the one person that she believed could get her through it. That is a truly desperate situation and one which in the end she couldn’t see a way out of. It should not be used as an engagement tool, it’s vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

G&TGal

Anna Mathur talks a bit more sense about this whole thing and she’s actually gracious enough to admit she’s not perfect at it herself. You know, since joining here, I’ve been caught up in some of the gutter talk too. I’ll admit that. It’s not what I joined for but it’s easy to get sucked in. Humans gossip. I’m going to try to not let it get personal from
now on but I’m sure as hell not going to be silenced about speaking about content (much of which is of a commercial or marketing nature) - shared by people on a public platform. Especially all the shady as fuck stuff the meldrums do.
I do not comment on her hair.... but I will comment here when she aff links Dyson Hair stylers on her wish list ( i.e. items she has not purchased ) to John Lewis so that she may make money for 30 days off cookies that she is not transparent about.
I do not comment on the children clothes, looks or behaviour ... but I will comment when they or their image are used by their parents in their roles as Directors of Mrs Meldrum for marketing purposes that have the potential to cause the girls to be bullied or exploited by others due to the context of the post / image.
I do not follow Mrs Meldrums Ltd accounts, comment on their media pages or send them direct messages ... I will report any breach of legislation such as GDPR issues, misrepresentation with the intent to deceive or illegal activity such as doxxing.

Mental Health - I will always out a hypocrite and in my opinion they are A listers at hypocrisy.
They are NOT celebrities who have been tailed by press looking for a scandal or have ex lovers looking to sell a story or sell a sex tape, wondering who is going to be the next hot presenter taking their roles when they are getting too old or past their sell by date.
They ARE two people running a local advertising company who come up with no original creative thought, no concept of carefully choosing who they represent to present a wholesome brand with consistency and an identifiable ethos. Their business practices are shady and they are economical with the truth. They have presented themselves as untrustworthy and unrelateable and like dodgy politicians will run with whatever the hot topic is for engagement and validation regardless of their own behaviour. Todays hot topic for them is suicide and being kind.

Was Lee "being kind" in first ignoring a polite request on the Neilson Ski holiday to edit someone out of a photograph and later adding "send them my love' and 'nah'. We do not know the background of that request but potentially it could have been a safeguarding issue. He was on a trip as a director of Mrs Meldrum Limited paid to do an advertising campaign for a travel company, hardly professional.
Was Rebecca being kind when she potentially breached GDPR regulations and sent private messages she fully intended to be intimidating.
Both above examples could have been detrimental to the mental health to those they decided to be unkind to or 'troll'

We could potentially be called out for gossip if we comment on her hair, his love of haribos, their swearing verbally and in print on their posts BUT these posts are on the public media accounts of the two directors directly linking to the company Mrs Meldrum Limited and their Youtube channel in their bios. This is where they run their advertising campaigns, aff link products and document their gifted days out / experiences which they are paid to promote. This is where THEY RUN THEIR BUSINESS. They have a choice what to put on their social media, it is run purely by themselves and they have to make that judgement call as all business owners / directors do as to what information is released to the public and how they portray their business.

Every single thing that anyone on this forum, in Banchory, at the school gates ... wherever, discusses about their behaviour is because Mr Lee & Mrs Rebecca Meldrum have chosen to put that information into the public domain through their own volition.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Youbelter!

In a world where you can be anything......be a parent who sells their children’s lives to the world to make money and gives no shits. That’s exactly the kind of person I want to be 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 42

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think because she has a history of mental illness, this has hit her hard. Yes she is using this tragic story to her own end and that's not right but it has given her a fright. Hopefully she will realize that her own health and the welfare of her children is much more valuable than being a vlogger!!! Hopefully ........
I disagree.

I don’t believe this has genuinely had any effect on her at all. It’s just another bandwagon she can jump on from which to have her tantrums about the “big bad trolls” - all the while continuing to make herself seem like a victim and pushing her own agenda.

Where is her sympathy for all the people who have taken their own lives in her local area? For those who have died too young or been taken too soon???? It’s not there because she can’t use those situations for her own benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

CurlySue

VIP Member
Stacey Solomon posted her condolences and how she wouldn’t post again because it didn’t feel right then a page of support group numbers. Rochelle Humes I’m sure did the same. That’s all that’s needed unless someone is a close friend of Caroline Flacks.
These influencers and Z list celebs are disgusting, the poor girl wasn’t even cold before they used her death for their own agenda.

Reactions: 41

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She fell out of love with playing with Poppy.
Wow. Just wow.
she’s a different breed this one. She’s got no comprehension at all as to how horrible & cruel she sounds. She’s just a nasty, vindictive, selfish bitch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Jesus. So heartbroken Lee, that 20 minutes after initial post, you post a happy family picture of a game of monopoly.

I imagine it’s completely lost on him that by doing this it makes the first post reek of false sincerity.

They both make me sick to the stomach.

• Angry
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s an attention seeking airhead.
The dog didn’t pull her bottoms down. She pulled them down, then picked up her phone, went onto Instagram, went to film an insta story, called the dog over to her and then filmed it, pretending that the dog did it.
she’s useless with that dog - it’s not being trained properly- she’s messing around with it, using that pathetic baby voice and allowing it to misbehave. That dog is going to be a disobedient little shit in a few months and she will complain and wonder why it’s not doing what she wants... which is basically what’s happening at the moment with Poppy.

sorry but she’s not got an ounce of self respect. Rebecca you are a 30 year old mother of 3. Pull your fucking clothes up and pull yourself together. Just making an absolute show of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sfed

I have only just turned 30. My mam and dad aren’t here anymore. My mam died 7 years ago because of cancer, my dad took his own life last year. He left a note, but I still question whether they were things that were easy for him to write or the truth. He never had social media, was never trolled etc. There are other reasons that people decide they no longer want to live.
Who is she to even comment on Caroline Flack? Nobody apart from Caroline herself knows why she did it.
If the trolling, or attention is too much step away, no fucker will care and like many have pointed out, you let your children be a part of this ‘lifestyle’ everyday.
If it’s so hard for you, walk away from it all and get a proper job you absolute fucking melt!
She’s so ungrateful, miserable, and fucking entitled. She liked a spoiled teenager. People who have been through so much worse have such a more positive and happier outlook to life than her, she’s a spoilt fucker through and through.
Apologies for the language but she has really gone too far with the posts tonight! X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40