Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerville12

VIP Member
What are her followers/ sheep posting after these posts? I m really interested to see if they continue to support her no matter what or if it pricks any of their consciences.. Will any suggest she removes it.. How many have commented responded or liked?? Has she been on a delete in between playing monopoly?

Reactions: 1

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
The first pink jumper ... been looking for one like it ... click the link asos ,out of stock and with an american price tag very odd ... do they make anything on stuff out of stock

Bernie

Chatty Member
To me she is implying she has tried to commit suicide???

Tbh What's she's written ' to close to home ' comes across as if she's had or someone she knows or did know has had or is having suicidal thoughts .
I hope to God she's not relating to herself as nobody would believe her because she's a compulsive liar .
if she's suffering from any mental health issues she'd refuse any Dr's advice on taking medication as she refused to take her iron tablets .
I'd say she's got more of a personality disorder of some sort . 1minute she's loving & living the best life , then crash , collapse , stuck for words etc , etc .

Zozooy

Is that belter Bertie boy with his first Ad? The basket on stories. Assuming so as no aff link on it